Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. (3346 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Man Questions His Bae Request For 200k Just Three Days Into Their Relationship / Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by WackyJ1(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
As seen on twitter live today.

I know some ladies will want this kind of guy and will call other men broke for not being willing to replicate this level of Muguness.
Such is the Nature of Our Nairaland Feminists or Female activists.

Gentlemen, will you do this for a lady?

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by LawLord247: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Attention
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by healthserve(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by setobaba: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Hmmmmm

Someone should credit me oooo

Anyway, I have very clean Samsung S8plus for sell

Location Abeokuta, check profile for my contact
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Martinez39s(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Simphood is a disorder.

14 Likes

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Shellsploit: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Eeediot! Tomorrow he will hang himself when she refuses to show up for the date

8 Likes

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by ignis: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2020
This can't be love.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Kingosytex(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2020
And what will the lady credit the man in return?

Nothing, absolutely nothing...some men need to start using their brains...
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by JAOS(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2020
grin

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by falcon01: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2020
poor fool
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by AngelUhate: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2020
This is the height of stupidity. 200k to bang one smelly pussy?

Yook!
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by czarr(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2020
AngelUhate:
This is the height of stupidity. 200k to bang one smelly pussy?

Yook!
even if the pvssy smells like roses.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2020
I RECOMMEND 6 TIMES PER HOUR EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU COME TO YOUR RIGHT SENSES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by AngelUhate: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2020
czarr:
even if the pvssy smells like roses.

I swear. 200k is ridiculous.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by FatherBona: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Some guy is out there banging the living daylights out of that pussy, without paying a dime.
The irony of life grin

1 Like

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Rickjordan(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Been a pussy Nigga is a sin
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by kingxsamz(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Don't believe everything that comes from twitter.
I'm sure this is another way for those two to gain attention.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Bola146(f): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked I don't think the guy is from Nigeria grin grin
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Arlec(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I RECOMMEND 6 TIMES PER HOUR EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU COME TO YOUR RIGHT SENSES.
Father!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Nicklaus619(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
What a sissy.
That same girl you are sending 200k has a guy that fvck her on a regular basis for free.

200k when having a dinner with her will not guarantee your making heaven, what a waste, add like 100k and you done buy second hand dine vehicle use give person to do Uber and have you a weekly income.

Nah after the girl don reck am now like 30years to come when he is old and fragile, he will be lamenting of how he use to have money, mumu guy don goan invest your small change. #Agbaya angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
A figment of both their imaginations.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Gosj01(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hmm, is this even possible?

I still sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by WackyJ1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
FatherBona:
Some guy is out there banging the living daylights out of that pussy, without paying a dime.
The irony of life grin

Rickjordan:
Been a pussy Nigga is a sin

FACTS

1 Like

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by lele007: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
na man be dis?
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Anfield247(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
If care is not taken, he won't even see the colour of her pant, let alone climbing the mountain...
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Jeferious: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
FatherBona:
The irony of life grin
My dear it doesn't end there. The guy even gets some change and other related benefits...which is most definitely from the "spoils of war" the damsel received from a simp.

Wetin concern sweet boys kwanu? If mugu fall, guyman go chop
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by okoroemeka(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:
What a sissy.
That same girl you are sending 200k has a guy that fvck her on a regular basis for free.

200k when having a dinner with her will not guarantee your making heaven, what a waste, add like 100k and you done buy second hand dine vehicle use give person to do Uber and have you a weekly income.

Nah after the girl don reck am now like 30years to come when he is old and fragile, he will be lamenting of how he use to have money, mumu guy don goan invest your small change. #Agbaya angry
I have been in a similar scenario,I was given #200k by a rich politician friend to drop off 2 girls at the park and settle them with the money,without asking me if there's any fuel in my vehicle,the girls are going back to unizik so I dropped them at akwa park,collected #100k and gave them #100k,they raised alarm that oga promised them #200k,I also raised alarm on why they are busy fvcking on December 31 crossover night while there mates are in church praying,it was a crazy scene at the park and after agberos gather to settle the case they simply ran off,

1 Like

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by punisha: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
According to Findings...they are siblings o.
All na clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Peacefullove: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
Simphood is a disorder.

Big one
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Gofwane(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
His mumuness is legendary. I pray that she ditch him and he ends up hanging himself so that he can rid the world of one montol
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
okoroemeka:
I have been in a similar scenario,I was given #200k by a rich politician friend to drop off 2 girls at the park and settle them with the money,without asking me if there's any fuel in my vehicle,the girls are going back to unizik so I dropped them at akwa park,collected #100k and gave them #100k,they raised alarm that oga promised them #200k,I also raised alarm on why they are busy fvcking on December 31 crossover night while there mates are in church praying,it was a crazy scene at the park and after agberos gather to settle the case they simply ran off,

Aswear sense will not kill you, those girls are mad and even the rich man that couldn't care less about the status of your car but just concern in you hauling them to park is a bigger fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.