Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. (3347 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Man Questions His Bae Request For 200k Just Three Days Into Their Relationship / Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by simplepee(f): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Very possible. Watch NL guys cry over this.

They'll be like ' when I dey find 100 to drink garri and epa'. Broke boys.

Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Russo35(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
At the end of the day all he will get is a hug or a peck... Some men won't still learn
You don't get the gal by slpurging...Anyway he got the attention(The only thing he will ever get after this unnecessary show of stupidity)
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
simplepee:

Lol. State of you
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Chibuchris: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
WackyJ1:
As seen on twitter live today.

I know some ladies will want this kind of guy and will call other men broke for not being willing to replicate this level of Muguness.
Such is the Nature of Our Nairaland Feminists or Female activists.

Gentlemen, will you do this for a lady?

Like what a man said. So far you put your self for sale no matter the price you tag yourself. there are people out there ready and willing to pay even double your price.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
some nigerian guys are really suffering from self esteem.a not so beautiful girl u will use money just to entice her just for her to talk to u cheesy.over here there very beautiful ladies but the guys for here no just send.nothing like girlfriend allowance as we do in nigeria.you are a beautiful then u beautiful but cheesy thats not enough reason to say u wont work and u will look up to men to feed u.u do it here as a lady u go starve cheesy.
Re: Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. by WackyJ1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
simplepee:

I knew a girl would come here to Broke Shame boys.

Congratulations on being the first one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment US Police Officer Pinned A Black Man To Death / Actress Alade Brown Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Son’s Birthday / 23 Sex Rules if you want to enjoy sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.