Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos (104482 Views)

Land For Sale At AGBARA, Along Badagry Expressway Lagos State Nigeria / 2 Or 3 Plots Of Land Urgently Needed Along Badagry Express From Orile To Alakija / Self Contain Room And Parlour For Rent @ Mowo Along Badagry Express Way Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Childishbanjino(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Esthered:

Cool. Great to connect with you on here.
Hope you're doing well.
Best wishes from me to you!
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by pieces18: 1:49am On Feb 24, 2020
A country of waste, how can you have edifice of this size, and you abandoned it then you will go on building new (substandard) instead of using this old one. All na corruption, because this is what they use to steal money.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by tradepunter: 4:14am On Feb 24, 2020
It's a helpless situation, am sure it's a nightmare for intelligence operatives to track down high level premium criminals if they operate from there... I can imagine all sorts of vices happening there from drugs, fire arms etc..
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Acidosis(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2020
Esthered:

Same here sir. Where you left me.

cheesy I left you in a safe place
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Ipigbhe(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2020
Ile nla as it is popularly called in Adaloko...Miss there sha
THIS BUILDING, LOCATED AT IYANA ERA, ALONG BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, IJANIKIN, LAGOS STATE.

The edifice is sitting on approx 2 acres of land. Filled with area boyz who has turned the place to home. A lot of atrocities happening from drugs, rape, fights e.t.c. WHY IS GOVERNMENT SO INSENSITIVE TO THIS??

Report has it that the building has been there for long, and there's even a National Post Graduate Medical College, Foreign Affairs Academy, Federal Government College, Ijanikin, and DSS Quaters, close to it.

How on earth will such asset waste away?
Coupled with the fact that it is a den of criminal activities.

Can our government, Federal, State and Local government get interested in every property in Nigeria?

Please, be kind to draw the attention of appropriate agency and government officials to this, also similar ones nationwide.[/quote]
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Esthered: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2020
Acidosis:

cheesy I left you in a safe place

Are you sure? cheesy
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Esthered: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Childishbanjino:

Cool. Great to connect with you on here.
Hope you're doing well.
Best wishes from me to you!

My pleasure.
Yes and you?
Thanks, same here.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Esthered:

Are you sure? cheesy

Yes. My bedroom is safe

grin
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Esthered: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Acidosis:

Yes. My bedroom is safe

grin

You no well, on a Monday morning cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Esthered:

You no well, on a Monday morning cheesy

grin grin
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by spoilerx: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2020
seunH:

If I remember correctly, it was "Rugged and deen" that was inscribed, and I think also "jaws, enzo". May it was changed after we left or was like that before we came!!!!

Yes different sides of the tank , I remember "Rugged and seen " too
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by armyofone(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
The jumping shit part got me - why do people shi.t just anywhere in Lagos ?
Eat, sh.it, play, crime etc in just one place undecided
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by armyofone(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Everything in that country is "keep quiet and juju things - that's how they bring down all their smart, intelligent and progressive people by killing them off to keep people quiet - leaving the country with walking dead!

Please spread the news of Nigeria decay all over the media. Post on Twitter Facebook etc.
Don't let anyone intimidate you to not speaking up!

money121:

Wetin this one dey talk
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Esthered: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Acidosis:

grin grin

Mail me @ hadediong@gmail.com
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Acidosis(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Esthered:

Mail me @ *********@gmail.com

Done smiley
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by adeskee(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
kullozone:

I stayed close by years back. OPC itself committed a lot of extra-judicial killings and atrocities in that building as well, due to the fact that most of them were familiar with a "certain" confra... But they tried sha.

Modified:
See how people from Ketu, Iyana era, adaloko etc full NL(most of them are even popular here). No wonder the site is filled with stubborn and arrogant people... Lol

You are very correct,But don't forget that during those period in that Abule, ILOGBBO,Era and jakande,Kute are full of this guy's,with little security arrangement from the police,we have no option than to be left at the mercy of this OPC guys to serve as police for us.And u know absolute power.
When I saw the thread,I was even surprised to see people from my area.No forget,If u no get craze head,u no fit cope for d hood
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Ipigbhe(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

But that place is a den of everything negative. Anybody you see entering that side, male or female is not responsible.
What's your definition of "responsible" I know alot of responsible individuals who go there for picnic, acting, sight seeing and all what not.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by GEEBITE: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol@Marlian.
Ishilove:

If he is catching fun with this kind of username then how do we expect the millennials to act? Aren't we supposed to be a good example? Of all the funny usernames to choose from, it is oloko thick and long he chose; a username he can't proudly share in public if perchance he is asked for his social media accounts.

He is a marlian.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
cc metaphysical. this building has been standing for over 20 years.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by AmuRubber(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
sulaak:

ediot! Because the White man fails we must also fail.

Why do Nigerian always compare themselves to white men failure, why not compare themselves to his success. Start with silicon valley and Lagos computer village

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.