Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women (1157 Views)

Sex & Other Drugs By Emmanuel Iren / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oh yeah recently last week I've came across several articles and stories of women on anti depressant medication, why? Its simply because the number of women who have hit the wall has become enormous.. at age 40 no family ? Its even harder to find a commited relationship
As a man in his 40s wants to date a lady in her 20s. hence depression sets in which ultimately leads to suicide... this is the hole feminism has put women in and its too late.. watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzORUkVZY80

2 Likes

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by ibkonekt(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2020
They can buy cats

2 Likes

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Mstick: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Looks like the only contribution our Nigerian brand of “alpha males” can make in this country of ours is non stop discussions about women.

This country is so poor, the economy is in tatters and what bothers our “alpha males” is women’s vagina and how they choose to use it.

Nigerian “Alpha males” are not bothered that a few men are using our country’s wealth to further their own agenda at the detriment of all, all they’re bothered about is the drugs women are on.

So many Nigerian “alpha males” but in 2020 Nigeria is yet to produce pencils and they claim the inventions of the white man as “men invented”

Nigerian “alpha males” come on the Internet only to talk about women meanwhile the simps are cashing out.

Nigerian “alpha males” only have a voice when it’s about women but then become quiet and play dumb when men brutalize and kill women gruesomely.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Mstick:
Looks like the only contribution our Nigerian brand of “alpha males” can make in this country of ours is non stop discussions about women.

This country is so poor, the economy is in tatters and what bothers our “alpha males” is women’s vagina and how they choose to use it.

Nigerian “Alpha males” are not bothered that a few men are using our country’s wealth to further their own agenda at the detriment of all, all they’re bothered about is the drugs women are on.

So many Nigerian “alpha males” but in 2020 Nigeria is yet to produce pencils and they claim the inventions of the white man as “men invented”

Nigerian “alpha males” come on the Internet only to talk about women meanwhile the simps are cashing out.

Nigerian “alpha males” only have a voice when it’s about women but then become quiet and play dumb when men brutalize and kill women gruesomely.

lol inventions.. do a Google search, there are lits of inventions by black men.. Philip emegwali for once developed a very important computer program.. traffic lights was invented by a black man... if you say black men shouldn't take credit for white mens inventions then why dont you tell us what white women has done... lol absolutely useless like their black women folks... buy some cats, i see you're falling into deeo depression grin grin.. and oh is that the face you're putting to my name grin grin grin i really hurt you so bad didn't i?.. you had to search social media to put a name to my face, problem is thats not me... I'm not on social media.. lol but if it makes you feel better, you can actually convince yourself its me .. haha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2020
ibkonekt:
They can buy cats
alot of cats lol
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Mstick: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2020
The fact that you spend 24 hours of your time talking about a useless gender actually makes you more useless.

The fearful run when they’re not been chased. You TALK ALOT!! I posted a meme and you think I posted a picture of you?! You’re are not even worth my time.

Buhahahahahahaha!!! The fact that I have to google Philip emegwali to find out his “very important program” tells me all I need to know about his “invention”

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Oh yeah recently last week I've came across several articles and stories of women on anti depressant medication, why? Its simply because the number of women who have hit the wall has become enormous.. at age 40 no family ? Its even harder to find a commited relationship
As a man in his 40s wants to date a lady in her 20s. hence depression sets in which ultimately leads to suicide... this is the hole feminism has put women in and its too late.. watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzORUkVZY80
you are mistaken someone who believes in equal rights of sexes for someone with hatred or victim hood mentality towards men.
When you want to throw shades ,please say "misandrists" and not feminists.leave us out of this.

Back to your post, it is mostly natural that a typical human loves a committed and healthy relationship . The differences between a man and woman are beyond penis and vagina,gender is beyond social constructs,certain hormones control men and women that makes them typically react differently to different things.

Normally,masculinity attracts femininity. A masculine man will get attracted to a feminine woman,and vice versa. And masculine women get attracted by feminine men(in this case effeminate men like wimps,manginas,sissies,beta males et Al).

Don't blame feminism for the inability to settle down with a man,blame the mindset and approach to feminism. Blame the women who hate their feminine nature and chose to copy men. There are people who have passion for a particular way of life and then they throw their natural desires to copy men's own so they feel equal to men or to prove a point that what men can do a woman can do better.

I have a cousin that started smoking this year, I am pro-choice so I applauded her for being courageous enough to make her choice. when I asked her what prompted her decision, she said "if men smoke why can't a smoke?"
Why should your choice be based on copying a man and not based on sheer passion and desire? That is what happens when you let a movement take control over you and not you decide for yourself what you want.

That is the result of victim hood mentality, it pushes you to do extreme things to prove a point,you kill your own desires,passions and principles to measure up or compete with men.

Sadly,if they fail to get any commitment from a man at their prime they will blame feminism and say feminism deceived them angry

That is why I am wary of feminists that try to thwart a lady's natural desire,principle or passion with their teachings. When you tell them not to tamper with a woman choice/feminine nature they will abuse you.
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are mistaken someone who believes in equal rights of sexes for someone with hatred or victim hood mentality towards men.
When you want to throw shades ,please say "misandrists" and not feminists.leave us out of this.

Back to your post, it is mostly natural that a typical human loves a committed and healthy relationship . The differences between a man and woman are beyond penis and vagina,gender is beyond social constructs,certain hormones control men and women that makes them typically react differently to different things.

Normally,masculinity attracts femininity. A masculine man will get attracted to a feminine woman,and vice versa. And masculine women get attracted by feminine men(in this case effeminate men like wimps,manginas,sissies,beta males et Al).

Don't blame feminism for the inability to settle down with a man,blame the mindset and approach to feminism. Blame the women who hate their feminine nature and chose to copy men. There are people who have passion for a particular way of life and then they throw their natural desires to copy men's own so they feel equal to men or to prove a point that what men can do a woman can do better.

I have a cousin that started smoking this year, I am pro-choice so I applauded her for being courageous enough to make her choice. when I asked her what prompted her decision, she said "if men smoke why can't a smoke?"
Why should your choice be based on copying a man and not based on sheer passion and desire? That is what happens when you let a movement take control over you and not you decide for yourself what you want.

That is the result of victim hood mentality, it pushes you to do extreme things to prove a point,you kill your own desires,passions and principles to measure up or compete with men.

Sadly,if they fail to get any commitment from a man at their prime they will blame feminism and say feminism deceived them angry

That is why I am wary of feminists that try to thwart a lady's natural desire,principle or passion with their teachings. When you tell them not to tamper with a woman choice/feminine nature they will abuse you.
if you talk about choice.. for example a lady says men sleep around , why cant i.. you realise its still feminists that preach all these things right.. i agree we can say this epidemic is caused 100% by feminism but it sure takes a large percentage of it

1 Like

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
if you talk about choice.. for example a lady says men sleep around , why cant i.. you realise its still feminists that preach all these things right.. i agree we can say this epidemic is caused 100% by feminism but it sure takes a large percentage of it
it is not feminism but some feminists
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
it is not feminism but some feminists
still has the feminism tag... it baffles me how young women are easily manipulated by 40year olds who passed their prime..do you really think they'd allow you enjoy your youth when they didn't?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Martinez39s(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Mstick:

I'm sure you are a strong independent woman and you don't need a man. Why don't you and your kinds change Nigeria for the better? Perhaps only men can accomplish such?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Mstick: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2020
Of course I am an independent happily married woman.

But you and your confused band of jokers are the ones saying women are weak? Is Nigeria not being rule by “alpha males” like you? Can’t you see how beautiful and lovely you “alpha males” have made it?!

Meanwhile aren’t you the one claiming to be “alphas” and knowing the answer to every life issue or is it only when it comes to women you’ve a say?!

2 Likes

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Mstick: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2020
While we’re still on talking about women being on antidepressants drugs when will our all knowing “alpha males” talk about the growing drug epidemic amongst Nigerian men.

Or is it also there god given right?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
still has the feminism tag... it baffles me how young women are easily manipulated by 40year olds who passed their prime..do you really think they'd allow you enjoy your youth when they didn't?
most of those who do it are not in their prime but young ladies like themselves or male feminists(they most radical and aggressive amongst feminists).
Male feminists(they are mostly effeminate) have a great influence on ladies because to the females he is appealing to them from a males perspective. They believe all his saying is on behalf of other men,so him admonishing them to throw away their femininity will have more effect than their fellow female telling them.

Feminism ain't a bad movement,but the chauvinists make it seem so
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
most of those who do it are not in their prime but young ladies like themselves or male feminists(they most radical and aggressive amongst feminists).
Male feminists(they are mostly effeminate) have a great influence on ladies because to the females he is appealing to them from a males perspective. They believe all his saying is on behalf of other men,so him admonishing them to throw away their femininity will have more effect than their fellow female telling them.

Feminism ain't a bad movement,but the chauvinists make it seem so
yeah I've met a couple of male feminist snd they are all gay.. women taking feminist advice from gay men is a very bad idea..
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
yeah I've met a couple of male feminist snd they are all gay.. women taking feminist advice from gay men is a very bad idea..
A male feminist is different from a vagina worshipper(however most are) and a vagina worshipper is different from a gay....

Leave feminists alone please. Leave us alone
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Truth hurts
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

A male feminist is different from a vagina worshipper(however most are) and a vagina worshipper is different from a gay....

Leave feminists alone please. Leave us alone
i suggest you drop that tag.. you're young now but when you grow older you'd realise its not helping you
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by mezarddinny: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
there are more anti-feminists on nairaland than feminists, can you guys just stop, it is now stale.

i haven't come accross any pro feminism topic on nairaland in months yet some jobless fuckers go about creating threads every god damned day. you should really get a life dude, why cry more thab the bereaved?
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by mezarddinny: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
there are more anti-feminists on nairaland than feminists, can you guys just stop, it is now stale.

i haven't come accross any pro feminism topic on nairaland in months yet some jobless fuckers go about creating threads attacking feminism every god damned day. you should really get a life dude, why cry more than the bereaved?

with people like this, Nigeria will keep being behind in the comity of nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol inventions.. do a Google search, there are lits of inventions by black men.. Philip emegwali for once developed a very important computer program.. traffic lights was invented by a black man... if you say black men shouldn't take credit for white mens inventions then why dont you tell us what white women has done... lol absolutely useless like their black women folks... buy some cats, i see you're falling into deeo depression grin grin.. and oh is that the face you're putting to my name grin grin grin i really hurt you so bad didn't i?.. you had to search social media to put a name to my face, problem is thats not me... I'm not on social media.. lol but if it makes you feel better, you can actually convince yourself its me .. haha
Philip emegwali was a fraud. Don't be decieved.
Research that loser out. His was a major scandal...
We all believed
Nigeria has done little, or rather nothing in terms of inventions...
So sad. embarassed

You can continue arguing tho.
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
Philip emegwali was a fraud. Don't be decieved.
Research that loser out. His was a major scandal...
We all believed
Nigeria has done little, or rather nothing in terms of inventions...
So sad. embarassed

You can continue arguing tho.
Philip emagwali was a fraud?.. he won an award for a computer application ye developed.. lol is this jealousy to the fact that black men also created something and women haven't... accept the fact men are your masters, black or white.. why deny already known fact?
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
smiley

Kennedyiheme02:
Philip emagwali was a fraud?.. he won an award for a computer application ye developed.. lol is this jealousy to the fact that black men also created something and women haven't... accept the fact men are your masters, black or white.. why deny already known fact?
he wasn't the father of computers. He didn't win a nobel prize, he didn't invent the super computer, bla bla bla
He won a Bell's award tho.
I don't care for this pointless arguement. I just want you to know the truth about Philip.
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Martinez39s(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
smiley

he wasn't the father of computers. He didn't win a nobel prize, he didn't invent the super computer, bla bla bla
I don't care for this pointless arguement. I just want you to know the truth about Philip.
Strawmanning at its finest. Kennedyiheme02 never typed Philip Emegwali was the father of computer. Kennedyiheme02 never typed Philip Emegwali won a Nobel prize. Why are you Strawmanning kennedyiheme02? This just goes to show you are intellectually dishonest and you argue like a castrated she-goat. Philip Emegwali is a brilliant scientist.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Strawmanning at its finest. Kennedyiheme02 never typed Philip Emegwali was the father of computer. Kennedyiheme02 never typed Philip Emegwali won a Nobel prize. Why are you Strawmanning kennedyiheme02? This just goes to show you are intellectually dishonest and you argue like a castrated she-goat. Philip Emegwali is a brilliant scientist.
Swerve pls. I'm arguing that philip lied about many things and I mentioned them.
Doesn't mean he isn't brilliant.
Stop insulting.
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
Swerve pls. I'm arguing that philip lied about many things and I mentioned them.
Doesn't mean he isn't brilliant.
Stop insulting.
Kennedyiheme02 said Philip Emegwali is a brilliant scientist and that's a fact. Even if he lied or not about something, it still doesn't change the fact the he made good contributions in science. So what's the point of your argument? Philip Emegwali never said he was the father of computer. Philip Emegwali never said he won a Nobel prize. How then is he a fraud going by your argument?

You are still showing that you are almost as dumb as castrated she-goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
smiley

i never said he invented computers, all i said was he invented a computer program.. the guy is a genius and a mathematician..
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Kennedyiheme02 said Philip Emegwali is a brilliant scientist and that's a fact. Even if he lied or not about something, it still doesn't change the fact the he made good contributions in science. So what's the point of your argument? Philip Emegwali never said he was the father of computer. Philip Emegwali never said he won a Nobel prize. How then is he a fraud going by your argument?

You are still showing that you are almost as dumb as castrated she-goat.
just leave me alone, okay?
Stop insulting me. If you don't like my comment, you either ignore or quote me like a sane human being.

I wrote that i was not interested in the topic. Ken wrote that a Nigerian man had contributed to science and tech by inventing. I pointed out that he's wrong.
Philip didn't invent the super computer. He took credit for it tho...
He won an award. Did i not agree?
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i never said he invented computers, all i said was he invented a computer program.. the guy is a genius and a mathematician..
i agree...
Hotheaded Martinez39s, i stand corrected. Don't be silly enough to insult me again.
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Martinez39s(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
Stop insulting me. If you don't like my comment, you either ignore or quote me like a sane human being.

I wrote that i was not interested in the topic. Ken wrote that a Nigerian man had contributed to science and tech by inventing. I pointed out that he's wrong.
Still arguing like a castrated she-goat. Kennedyiheme02 never said Philip Emegwali invented the super computer? So what exactly was kennedyiheme02 wrong about in the first place? You just manufactured his opinion (which he never made) and started arguing against it. What you accused kennedyiheme02 of sounds funny because supercomputers are of many types and form. Not surprised though since you are almost as rètarded as a rock. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Still arguing like a castrated she-goat. Kennedyiheme02 never said Philip Emegwali invented the super computer? So what exactly was kennedyiheme02 wrong about in the first place? You just manufactured his opinion (which he never made) and started arguing against it. What you accused kennedyiheme02 of sounds funny because supercomputers are of many types and form. Not surprised though since you are almost as rètarded as a rock. tongue
Okay.
Re: Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women by Kennedyiheme02: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:

he took the credit for it? The guy graduated from a top class university in america, even taught as a professor.. You're saying such a man couldn't invent a computer program.. Wikipedia even acknowledges his achievement... in your ploy to defame a black mans invention, you only succeeded in making yourself look funny... every feminists argument is black men haven't invented anything.. why dont you use google.. if inventions are judged by skin colour and you say only white men invented things.... why dont you tell us what white women have invented?... give it up.. accept the obvious fact that men are your masters.. we have given you a good life on earth.. the least you should do is appreciate what we have done for you

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Name Of This Font ? / Lady Shares Her Unregrettable Mistakes In A Relationship-true Life Story / After All I Did For Him, Yet He Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.