Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (73725 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Originalsly: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2020
baby124:

Very good for her. Looks like she will benefit from the exercise.

Looks like she been benefiting from the exercise... in great shape to me!
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Offpoint: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
Why it may been fun to visit S.M platforms for the latest gists and enjoy these seemingly spicy stories. We're gradually losing our humanity.

Yes S.M stories are beautiful,I also juice on them, but the act of taking pictures and videos without the consent of the individual involved and make a private moment a national/international event is a clear violation of people's privacy which S.M users are gradually forgetting.

Our humanity matters. An act that makes people giggle because someone caught an action and quickly decided to make an event can have tremendous consequences to the unintending parties.

We're slowly losing privacy and the quality that makes is human. To publish people's images and videos without consent or recording them is a clear violation of their space

If you think it's a lie, try recording me with your phone when you see me, and see if I won't smash it angry
That's how one "Over sabi" guy here was defending the silly acts of taking one picture without the person consent OR permission.

He was blabbing that Nigerian law doesn't prohibit it, that's he's free to take anyone or properties pictures.

I told him he should try it, I'll chop off his headcheesy
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
Why it may been fun to visit S.M platforms for the latest gists and enjoy these seemingly spicy stories. We're gradually losing our humanity.

Yes S.M stories are beautiful,I also juice on them, but the act of taking pictures and videos without the consent of the individual involved and make a private moment a national/international event is a clear violation of people's privacy which S.M users are gradually forgetting.

Our humanity matters. An act that makes people giggle because someone caught an action and quickly decided to make an event can have tremendous consequences to the unintending parties.

We're slowly losing privacy and the quality that makes is human. To publish people's images and videos without consent or recording them is a clear violation of their space

If you think it's a lie, try recording me with your phone when you see me, and see if I won't smash it angry
I won't only smash the phone. I will smash his face as well.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Tmb78(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2020
vincentjk:
And someone from the #Yoruba tribe is already bashing igbo girls as if they're the ones who banned Okada in Lagos.

That's how your enemies will be fighting effortlessly to pull you down with any slightest opportunity just because you're progressing
where are they bashing Igbo girls on this thread now?
And it's the thread about Igbo girls in the first place?
Is there a sign on their faces that shows they are Igbo?
Must everything be turned tribal?
Guy,act like the man that you are now.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Offpoint:

That's how one "Over sabi" guy here was defending the silly acts of taking one picture without the person consent OR permission.

He was blabbing that Nigerian law doesn't prohibit it, that's he's free to take anyone or properties pictures.

I told him he should try it, I'll chop off his headcheesy

People need to know their rights shouldn't violate other people's
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Action mama...if dey born u well find that girl trouble
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Offpoint: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

People need to know their rights shouldn't violate other people's
I tried explaining this to him, but dude was blabbing.

Imagine him saying, he's free to take photos/Videos of my house weather I give him consent OR not, weather I'm around or not.
I told him I'll shoot him dead if I catch him taking pictures of my house without my consent, that's more than privacy violation... that's security threat.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2020
Wish I know how to ride this undecided
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Offpoint:

I tried explaining this to him, but dude was blabbing.

Imagine him saying, he's free to take photos/Videos of my house weather I give him consent OR not, weather I'm around or not.
I told I'll shoot him dead if I caught taking pictures of my house without my consent, that's more than privacy violation... that's security threat.

Bad experience got teach their kinds. No worry as common sense far from am
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Born2Breed:

Will you allow your 10yr old to ride a bike to school on Lagos road?
Don't mind the OP.... grin
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Mercy2006(f): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Tmb78:

You know I had to go over the news to check.
I didn't see where any Yoruba bashed igbo girls.
Why he typed that still baffles me
I tire for those guys on this forum o.
Causing tribal war at every opportunity.
Always behaving like women.
I wonder the kind of husbands those guys will make.
If you happen to see some of them exchanging words with women here,you will be disgusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2020
GarbaAudu:
grin grin grin
Igwe must hear this.
LOOOOLZ.Warriissdis??.igwe must truly hear this? cheesy cheesy LOL.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by golddare: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with caption ...

They can ban everything but can’t ban Lagos Sense. As seen in Lagos!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q62EjgKvO/

Just get a bicycle after all the road is free a lil bit.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Happyguy201: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2020
This is not a gear bike she will get tired easily.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by vincentjk(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Tmb78:

I was actually talking of the screenshot not comments from Nairalanders. Look well you'll see it

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Jesuyinka01(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Bicycle will b plenty for Lagos
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by rowlizglobal: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2020
My kind of woman.

Abeg check here for good car deals jor www.rowlizgroup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Discombulator: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sabicleaners:
Too much sense will not kill Lagos people cheesy

One trait you can't take away from Nigerians is adaptability!
We always seem to find our way around circumstance.
That’s the number one problem of this country
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Tmb78(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
vincentjk:

I was actually talking of the screenshot not comments from Nairalanders. Look well you'll see it
so,the person that made such comment is Yoruba.
He couldn't have been another tribe
You are really sure?
Guy,I believe some times,you just read and pass.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by cRobo: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
iamfrankoben:

you're a fool

Very typical

Unintelligent people always result to insult because they are brain dead
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Perhaps like George Orwell's "Animal farm",

Government should have declared:

Two legs bad

Three legs bad

Four legs good

Shikena!!!
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by mufguh: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Way to go girl.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by OTayobami(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
GarbaAudu:
grin grin grin
Igwe must hear this.

Guuuyy! The way the woman swerve like say na fast and furious: Hobbs and shaw

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
B4 you know, you will hear let's contribute for her to get a car.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
DedeNkem:
For someone to call this wonderful woman a "village woman" for taking her daughter to school on a bicycle, shows how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians can be.

This woman was doing three good things at the same time - taking her daughter to school, excercising and contributing zero carbon emission!

In The Netherlands, some ministers ride bicycles to work! (The picture below is the Netherlands Prime minister).They're more healthy, intelligent and competent than their Nigerian counterparts who're fat, unhealthy, incompetent, visionless and very corrupt!

Only inept id*iots would laugh at this woman!

Honestly! the Dutch are crazy about bicycles, but the girl is old enough to have hers. She doesn't have to ride alone, the mum can ride next to her..
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by armadeo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

I tell you. My first instinct was did she give her permission for her pictures to flood the internet.

I also have this same response I've told people many times you take a pic of me without my permission and I will destroy your camera or phone.

Very senseless group of people.

I remember once when I was just chillin fat a bar and some girl came to advertise a drink I dont even take, as the flier touched my hand a camera went off from another side. See set up.

When I almost tore the place down the owner found the camera man out and deleted the photos.

Imagine the fools
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
armadeo:

I tell you. My first instinct was did she give her permission for her pictures to flood the internet.

I also have this same response I've told people many times you take a pic of me without my permission and I will destroy your camera or phone.

Very senseless group of people.

I remember once when I was just chillin fat a bar and some girl came to advertise a drink I dont even take, as the flier touched my hand a camera went off from another side. See set up.

When I almost tore the place down the owner found the camera man out and deleted the photos.

Imagine the fools

You could imagine she Expressed her displeasure. It's in her look, yet the violator went ahead to take the picture like it's a big deal seeing a woman riding a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Legendguru: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by martinmiller: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with caption ...

They can ban everything but can’t ban Lagos Sense. As seen in Lagos!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q62EjgKvO/

Honestly Nigerians and it citizens are so backwards to see this as a trending news, lack of exposure opportunity as turned alot of individual to something else.

Go to develop countries almost every one as a bicycle or a rechargeable machines, alot of older people go to work sometimes with their bicycle if they don't feel like going to work with their cars. Recreation centre are filled with bicycle with their parks, infact, alot of people living in Netherlands love bicycles down to their teenage boys and girls, have seen some house of reps with bicycle's.

look, Nigerian s and it's citizens are all monumental failure I can tell you to it, imagine living in a country of over 200milli in population and everybody seems gullible ! it's disheartening
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
fieryy:

Honestly! the Dutch are crazy about bicycles, but the girl is old enough to have hers. She doesn't have to ride alone, the mum can ride next to her..

True, I love their lifestyle & culture. Imagine trying to Woo a girl with battery charged Bicycle, haha it would feel so stylish.

In Nigeria, totally opposite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.