Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] (7007 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Most of my haters are depressed, so I like giving them something to vent their frustrations on and get some likes and shares to feel better about themselves.

Below are 3 pictures I took this morning for my abusers to have something to talk about.

Oya, 1, 2, 3, go...

Modified: Pictures deleted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by SunLight11(f): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
you look cute!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by dukeprince50: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
i so dislike beards ehn, anyways sha, u look amazing. no homo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Mandela27: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Wahala for who no get haters. You na original gangster

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by ambitiouschap17: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
SunLight11:
you look cute!

Just shoot your shot, he is single

2 Likes

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by SunLight11(f): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Just shoot your shot, he is single
not interested!

2 Likes

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by dukeprince50: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2020
SunLight11:

not interested!
eh ehn, an na only ilegendd u deh follow for the entire NL.
Oya legendd, make u tell her something na, there is enough greenlight. by the way, most female monikers are even male in real life, abeg make I go politics section, that's where ppl deh transparent

9 Likes

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Duru9(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2020
So what are we to do with it

Old man like you
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2020
You looks lonely, do you live alone?

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Most of my haters are depressed, so I like giving them something to vent their frustrations on and get some likes and shares to feel better about themselves.

Below are 3 pictures I took this morning for my abusers to have something to talk about.

Oya, 1, 2, 3, go...
Why do you like disgracing yourself on nairaland?, You are a shameless depressed guy, go get a life outside social media sad.

2 Likes

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Daniiel: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Oya, 1, 2, 3, go...

LoL this guy I don dey read ur previous post since like sey na Bible ... we share get the mindset ... but not on the same financial strata ... I gat learn many stuffs from you oi ....
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2020
This is what I observed from the picture.
1:You live alone.
2: Because you are lonely, you turned to social media to seek attention, so that you will feel better.
3:You don't get enough attention, so you end up being depressed.
4:You don't have a girlfriend.
5:You are kinda shy.
6: Lastly, You slept too much(not sure about this one).

So go get a life outside of social media, seeking attention here won't help you!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2020
UzomaBabangida:
This is what I observed from the picture.
1:You live alone.
2: Because you are lonely, you turned to social media to seek attention, so that you will feel better.
3:You don't get enough attention, so you end up being depressed.
4:You don't have a girlfriend.
5:You are kinda shy.
6: Lastly, You slept too much(not sure about this one).

So go get a life outside of social media, seeking attention here won't help you!

Everything you wrote is false — except number 1 and maybe, number 6.

By the way, you tried — keep it up.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Ahappy: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
baba legend bless your boy.... I need airtime (MTN)
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Hugo55(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
ilegend you fine joor. keep the hustle going man.

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Makavelli25: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Let the smashing start in
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Ahappy:
baba legend bless your boy....
I need airtime (MTN)

I pray.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Mandela27:
Wahala for who no get haters.
You na original gangster

On point.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Ahappy: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I pray.
God go bless you boss,please
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Ahappy:

God go bless you boss,please

I don't give cards, boss.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Hugo55:
ilegend you fine joor. keep the hustle going man.

The hustle has been done already. Fun, reinvestment, and entertaining haters is what is currently going on.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Mrscarter(f): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2020
UzomaBabangida:

Why do you like disgracing yourself on nairaland?, You are a shameless depressed guy, go get a life outside social media sad.

Lol. It's a harmless selfie. How's that discracing yourself undecided

U look gud. Not wat I expected U to look like. For sum reason I imagined you'd be chubbygrin
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iheanacho98013: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2020
So what are we to do with it Old man like you
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Hugo55(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

The hustle has been done already. Fun, reinvestment, and entertaining haters is what is currently going on.

You no need bad energy my brother, just zoom zoom zoom.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
dukeprince50:

I don't like beards too and I'm tired of cutting, so I keep it low.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Kaypols(f): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2020
see as person pikin fine

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by JovialJune(f): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
SunLight11:
you look cute!

More like stupid, I think that's the only cap that fits his head.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by JovialJune(f): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2020
dukeprince50:

Homo.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Lorayne(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
don't you get tired?
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by dukeprince50: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Homo.
good morning, I don't wish to throw insults at you. so I'll just pass. do have an amazing day
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by JovialJune(f): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
good morning, I don't wish to throw insults at you. so I'll just pass. do have an amazing day

Lol, a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 400k / Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.