Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) (84186 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 5:42am On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nonsense!

Another governor will rename it.
Afonja haters... jealousy go kill u...east has fresh bright structures u know

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 5:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Rossippi:
Looks like cheap stuff from China, similar to that thing built by Okorocha in Owerri.
Is never cheap...Umahi isn't okoroawusa, PDP isn't APC and there is no propaganda there, sorry for your pains Afonja, you can keep crying, the east is the land of the rising sun
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 5:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Rossippi:

Oh lawd...here we go again..

Dude, you must really suffer from deep insecurity and inferiority complex to think that any criticism of an ''Igbo'' governor's acts must arise from a non-Igbo who must have a hatred of Igbos.

What a sick, dysfunctional mind you have.

You don't even know who I am or where I am from!

Do you realise we have millions of detribalized Nigerians in this country?

How would you know when you've spent all your life in Igboland mixing only with tribalistic Igbos like yourself?

YOU HAVE A LOW IQ and very low exposure. That is why you reason like a mosquito brain.
Fvck off Afonja, there is nothing to criticize here, you're only being jealous..how the work take concern u...the people it was built for like it, so which one be your own..go sit down for one side biko

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2020
Js22621:
Total waste of state's insufficient fund by
You only wished ...the Easterners are born hustlers..I know say jealousy de worry u..far better than afonjja skull mining
The man below was caught in osogbo

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by gulfer: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Did you say TUNNEL, but this is a canopied walkway/bridge na

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Godwin2am(m): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2020
ebonyi men with wheel barrow
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by mercyville: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Afonja haters have arrived, ....east will never look like Ibadan..east is far ahead

East is far ahead in poverty and backwardness.
The city of Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Biafrarep(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Nairaland has become disgusting to read in recent times due to the manner of hateful reprobates that now constitute the majority. Just have a look at the hateful biles oozing from their rotten mouths.

It has become obvious that Dave Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria today, in no uncertain terms, yet they still say rubbish against him simply because he is Igbo.

Ebonyi has left states that earn far above it in the dust in terms of development yet these bastards keep hating on a governor who is performing.

Some things are built for its aesthetics value just like this project, and if maintained will still last. But they have all become prophets of Doom and pessimists.

Nigeria is a country filled with disgusting and hateful low IQ citizens and it's not a wonder why it has become the poverty and death capital of the world.

Tufiakwa!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Afonja haters have arrived, ....east will never look like Ibadan..east is far ahead
bro as a brother from the ss, this is rubbish and nothing worth celebrating
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 6:58am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

You're a dunce and you're used to backwardness and that's why any development itches and pains u...get used to the development, the east is rising .

An alternative is to just kill yourself so the pain can go once and for all because many more development is on the way in the east
[/s]

Face your useless Abia state. All the states in Nigeria have left your state behind and you online feeling funky. You should be crying for your Abia state
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

[/s]

Lol. See clown

East minus your shithole Abia is what you should be saying. Your Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. I rather choose Ibadsn than the shithole called Abia state cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by bishop4life(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2020
Come OP, Where is the glass? You snapped metal frames at night and call it glass?

I will beat you oo.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by sweetnonsense(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Not bad actually... We need tourist attractions in the country
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

bro as a brother from the ss, this is rubbish and nothing worth celebrating
What has your corrupt and backward south south achieved with its 13% derivation.. nothing, yet u clowns envy those doing with the little they get, how's it your business of whatever they build? And how they choose to develop themselves.but I still refuse to believe you're from any south south, you're just one of several Afonjas claiming south south to sow disunity here..fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 7:33am On Feb 19, 2020
mercyville:

East is far ahead in poverty and backwardness.
The city of Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Ibadan is far ahead in brown roof...we developed Ibadan and have the investments there, we built Lagos and Abuja there is nothing you lots can do
The real poverty capital is osun state living as IDP in a place that is not on war

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
KosiGee:

You have proved beyond reasonable doubt that you do not have low IQ sir. You were really offended, however be prepared to write another epistle cos he will come back to call you an oaf. He love that word. Calling people that tickles his enlarged prostate. Rosikki can be very annoying but I had to like his comment. Those lights were tacky.
They looked like some Christmas decorations done at a village square or some funny lightening at the entrance of a cheap night club.

Ignore Rosikki, he is a funny man. Weird, angry and could as unbalanced as Joe Igbokwe.
you stole the show

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

What has your corrupt and backward south south achieved with its 13% derivation.. nothing, yet u clowns envy those doing with the little they get, how's it your business of whatever they build? And how they choose to develop themselves.but I still refuse to believe you're from any south south, you're just one of several Afonjas claiming south south to sow disunity here..fvck off
I wanted to insult you but I discovered you're from Anambra state grin cheesy I rest my case..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Attamimi: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nonsense!

Another governor will rename it.

Instead of appreciating the good development, you're her being concerned about the name. Is it the name that's important or the project?
SMH
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Beautiful Scenes kiss kiss

In general, This is one of the performing Governor in our darling country.

Keep up the good work Your Excellency.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Ebonyi state.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Studyinchina200(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2020
Waste of money.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Abia1stboy: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2020
While Abia has remained a shithole state since 1999

My fellow Nde Abia biko tinye, including my Abia brother that goes with username- okpalanambra

https://www.nairaland.com/5694880/abia-state-shithole-nigeria-pictures#86774130

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2020
slivertongue:
waste of fund

Yeah, he for carry the money go buy property abroad like your state governor
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Tulsaguy: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2020
What's its economic importance? how does it affect the man on the street?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2020
Nice one...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2020
One of the states with highest unemployment rates in Nigeria and this Buhari's lackey is building a tunnel
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kalu will not like this.....ipobians will be livid about this development, how dare he name it after Buhari

The Biafra nation to Umahi right now

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by xelly: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2020
I came to see tunnel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.