Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) (84182 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2020
Tobrasky:

Listen you nonce, these thread wasn't mearnt to overstate or praise the performance(s) of anybody, but to appreciate/recognize the evidently good work Governor Umahi is doing for a state like Ebonyi which we all know receives the lowest budget allocation from the Federal government, and yet manages to outperform many states that receive budgets 10x larger than modest state. You're a shameless bastard, your antecedents of singling out Igbos for ethnic baiting and insensitive rhetorics are as conspicuous as it could get. And I couldn't give a rats ass where you come from, any idiot can claim anything on a faceless forum just to grandstand. I put it to you in no uncertain terms that you're a mentally deranged individual hiding under the false cloak of political correctness and the "detribalized" cliche to conceal your true hateful nature... For starters no true Igbo would even conceive of, let alone open a thread to extol Gowon for "sparing" the Igbos from extermination in the post war period... like it's that easy to just wipe out a whole race of people just like that even if you tried? I'm glad more intelligent people put your dumb ass in check with superior reasoning, and cognitive presentation of facts. You condemn everything about Igbos(your archives of anti-Igbo sentiments are easily there to see), what have you done if you're truly Igbo as you claim to develop your father's house... let alone to the entire welfare of your community? I've seen enough of you online social justice warriors who contribute no quotient of anything meaningful to society to know how fake you are. And it's satirical that a pseudo-intellectual nearthandal would audaciously call my IQ low, when it's apparent you are the poster boy for stupidity, facetiousness, and lies... cognitive dissonance and mental illness are obviously your problems, go seek help before you lose it, dunce.

Oyibo, supu yaa meeen!!!! Nnagi muru hi.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Horus:
How many new hospitals are being built?
He has built good hospitals already in all the LGAs, so he's not one sided in development
Seriously I don't understand how people are pained oo....it isn't your state, the people and the governor are not complaining so why feel so pained.

I remember when Akpabio was building uyo airport and flyovers people were shouting waste of funds but now everyone is happy with it...make Una free Ebonyi biko...if them no build Una go still talk so them no get infrastructure so wetin Una want?

Or is it really pure jealousy?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Yujin(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
GreyLaw:
Some of these leaders appear daft and brazenly insult their people. I cannot imagine a core northern governor building such a thing and naming it after a president who is overseeing an administration where there is increased killing of their people and other Nigerians, heightened tribalism and nepotism, and to cap it up, such a president is from the Southern part of the country.

Well, over to Ebonyi people. If they like the tunnel and the name, then good for them. Who am I to argue with them?

To me, good tunnel, bad name!
Exactly. However, that's not a tunnel. It's just an archway. Tunnels are actually burrows underneath a hill or bridge. It's usually dark inside a tunnel. Gov. Umahi though a good engineer and perhaps a better technocrat is but a poor politician. I wish him well for his developmental strides but shake my head at how they'll mess him up later. He has no good sense of history.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
fubsy:
How beneficial is this project to the people of Ebonyi State in particular, and Nigerians in general? Is it an economically viable project? In other words, will it generate revenue for the state? What is the projected revenue per year that this project will generate? Don’t get me wrong. It could be a tourist attraction. But if that is the answer, to what end? Tourism without revenue or tourism with appreciable revenue. State funds should be used for the overall benefit of the state!
He has built good hospitals already in all the LGAs, so he's not one sided in development
Seriously I don't understand how people are pained oo....it isn't your state, the people and the governor are not complaining so why feel so pained.

I remember when Akpabio was building uyo airport and flyovers people were shouting waste of funds but now everyone is happy with it...make Una free Ebonyi biko...if them no build Una go still talk so them no get infrastructure so wetin Una want?

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by SinisterX(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Because you put christmas light on flyover it became a glass tunnel? I don tire for Nigeria mata
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by YoriYoris: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86774638:
Beautiful Scenes kiss kiss

In general, This is one of the performing Governor in our darling country.

Keep up the good work Your Excellency.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Ebonyi state.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Vivianagoja(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Bashing one another's tribes under the pretext of criticizing a governor's white elephant project is not "calling a spade a spade" ma... We can constructively and intelligently pick apart the governor's performance without recourse to bigotry!!! That's what I expect from 21st Century youths.

...And, in case you missed it.... The governor should do more in terms of industrialization and human capital development. That is the heart and soul of leadership!!!
At least u criticize small for that last paragraph.... lol
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by wisekings: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Beautiful work... Bad Name
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Enemies abound above. Their comments betray them. They hate good things when it happens outside their state.
They hate any good thing even in their state.

Ndi haters
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2020
So true!
Mysticwebb:
Enemies abound above. Their comments betray them. They hate good things when it happens outside their state.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2020
uuzba:

Glass roof traps heat.
They use it in Europe where the weather is cold.
Doing such here in Nigeria, with our blazing sun, that tunnel will change to oven. Nobody will like to stay inside
Then the dust from the air will settle untop
When the rains fall, water mixes with the dust untop to form soil.
Grass will start growing on that soil.
The rest of the glass will have green algae on it

This is a VERY bad idea.
Will people live there ni..no be to pass?

I remember when Akpabio was building uyo airport and flyovers people were shouting waste of funds but now everyone is happy with it...make Una free Ebonyi biko...if them no build Una go still talk say them no get infrastructure so wetin Una want?

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Lifestone:

My brother this is wastefulness. This Governor needs to first attend to the basic needs of the people like education, healthcare, food, security before projects like this.
I have same feeling across Nigeria where our leaders are doing fanciful projects to amuse themselves. Go and check that project in 5years, it will be an eyesore for lack of maintenance.

I remember when Akpabio was building uyo airport and flyovers people were shouting waste of funds but now everyone is happy with it...make Una free Ebonyi biko...if them no build Una go still talk say them no get infrastructure so wetin Una want?

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2020
BlackfireX:
Bia what is this??
They call it cheap propaganda !
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Tobrasky:

Listen you nonce, these thread wasn't mearnt to overstate or praise the performance(s) of anybody, but to appreciate/recognize the evidently good work Governor Umahi is doing for a state like Ebonyi which we all know receives the lowest budget allocation from the Federal government, and yet manages to outperform many states that receive budgets 10x larger than modest state. You're a shameless bastard, your antecedents of singling out Igbos for ethnic baiting and insensitive rhetorics are as conspicuous as it could get. And I couldn't give a rats ass where you come from, any idiot can claim anything on a faceless forum just to grandstand. I put it to you in no uncertain terms that you're a mentally deranged individual hiding under the false cloak of political correctness and the "detribalized" cliche to conceal your true hateful nature... For starters no true Igbo would even conceive of, let alone open a thread to extol Gowon for "sparing" the Igbos from extermination in the post war period... like it's that easy to just wipe out a whole race of people just like that even if you tried? I'm glad more intelligent people put your dumb ass in check with superior reasoning, and cognitive presentation of facts. You condemn everything about Igbos(your archives of anti-Igbo sentiments are easily there to see), what have you done if you're truly Igbo as you claim to develop your father's house... let alone to the entire welfare of your community? I've seen enough of you online social justice warriors who contribute no quotient of anything meaningful to society to know how fake you are. And it's satirical that a pseudo-intellectual nearthandal would audaciously call my IQ low, when it's apparent you are the poster boy for stupidity, facetiousness, and lies... cognitive dissonance and mental illness are obviously your problems, go seek help before you lose it, dunce

I so much applaud ur intelligence bro.
Chaiii... where is that diarrhea mouth
Rossippi
, oya come talk again make I see you.
Stay away from my brother
Tobrasky
comments if you want to live long on this forum.
Nonsense.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Nobody is against the projects or any landmark development...

We are only against notions like Ending whatever subject on ebonyi with Good for Ndigbo.....it is simply good for ndi ebonyi......ndigbo is a miscontrued term to be used especially in ebonyi state.

Flyover in ebonyi first in SE....SE is not a state. Concentrating the praise singing in ebonyi state....thats all.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Tobrasky:

Listen you nonce, these thread wasn't mearnt to overstate or praise the performance(s) of anybody, but to appreciate/recognize the evidently good work Governor Umahi is doing for a state like Ebonyi which we all know receives the lowest budget allocation from the Federal government, and yet manages to outperform many states that receive budgets 10x larger than modest state. You're a shameless bastard, your antecedents of singling out Igbos for ethnic baiting and insensitive rhetorics are as conspicuous as it could get. And I couldn't give a rats ass where you come from, any idiot can claim anything on a faceless forum just to grandstand. I put it to you in no uncertain terms that you're a mentally deranged individual hiding under the false cloak of political correctness and the "detribalized" cliche to conceal your true hateful nature... For starters no true Igbo would even conceive of, let alone open a thread to extol Gowon for "sparing" the Igbos from extermination in the post war period... like it's that easy to just wipe out a whole race of people just like that even if you tried? I'm glad more intelligent people put your dumb ass in check with superior reasoning, and cognitive presentation of facts. You condemn everything about Igbos(your archives of anti-Igbo sentiments are easily there to see), what have you done if you're truly Igbo as you claim to develop your father's house... let alone to the entire welfare of your community? I've seen enough of you online social justice warriors who contribute no quotient of anything meaningful to society to know how fake you are. And it's satirical that a pseudo-intellectual nearthandal would audaciously call my IQ low, when it's apparent you are the poster boy for stupidity, facetiousness, and lies... cognitive dissonance and mental illness are obviously your problems, go seek help before you lose it, dunce.

Nice u understood his antics..

I just laughed when he Started claiming Igbo in order to push his idiotic narratives..
Let me not go further about his hopeless thread he created about the civil war

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Realadey(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Money wasters everywhere. Must u make it a glass tunnel,in d name of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by explosiveskull(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Tulsaguy:

you are high on something cheap like sapele water
But on a serious note, why do Nigerians praise a government official for what he is supposed to do with our own money. Social amenities such as roads, electricity, etc are what the government is supposed to do and we are praising them for doing their work.
Poor we Nigerians.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Lifestone(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:

We all thought Northern region problems were theirs but now it's for all of us.
My point here is that our leaders irrespective of region or state should first fix the basic things of life before talking of aesthetics.
A glass tunnel is a pure waste.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Ekmigo: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
SEE Buhari’s Glass Tunnel Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State(Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi has constructed a beautiful glass tunnel called "Muhammadu Buhari’s Glass Tunnel which is located at the heart of the state capital.

Speaking to Igbere TV about the glass tunnel, Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, Francis Nwaze, described it as first of its kind in design and quality in Nigeria.

He noted that "Few days ago, I met with one of the Presidential aides right here in Ebonyi State, we exchanged greetings and he said to me, "MR. FRANCIS, I was thinking that you were hyping the new Ebonyi State before not until I came down to see things by myself, of a truth, what you share on the Media is nothing but factual."

"In truism, what I have seen on ground are unbelievable."

"In the same vein, I was speaking with a friend from Imo State few minutes ago on phone, he said, "I am in Asaba now but I still miss Abakailiki."

"You can see many of the projects that are executed by the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. Chief David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE."

"You can equally see the Muhammadu Buhari’s Glass Tunnel located at the heart of the Ebonyi capital city. The tunnel is unarguably the first of its kind in design and quality in Nigeria, it's the best of its kind and longest Glass tunnel within Africa."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1339462/see-buharis-glass-tunnel-constructed-umahi-ebonyi-statephotos/

please where does the tunnel lead to, biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Afonja haters... jealousy go kill u...east has fresh bright structures u know
Are you ok? Don't you have manners?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Lifestone:

We all thought Northern region problems were theirs but now it's for all of us.
My point here is that our leaders irrespective of region or state should first fix the basic things of life before talking of aesthetics.
A glass tunnel is a pure waste.
No sir , is not a waste to build standard infrastructure,..what's your state if I may ask?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
johnmartus:
These people are so unfortunate of leadership.
Indeed..

And which Eldorado are you typing from? shocked
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nobody is against the projects or any landmark development...

We are only against notions like Ending whatever subject on ebonyi with Good for Ndigbo.....it is simply good for ndi ebonyi......ndigbo is a miscontrued term to be used especially in ebonyi state.

Flyover in ebonyi first in SE....SE is not a state. Concentrating the praise singing in ebonyi state....thats all.

I can't actually comprehend your points properly, people can decide to pray the state or the region(south east) where it falls under or Igbo that's their choice...I'm just saying some people who are asking of the use will so praise it if it's built in their own place
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Alvin212(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Js22621:
Total waste of state's insufficient fund by a complete overcircumcised illiterate. Meanwhile 65% youth of his state are wheelbarrow pushers across the federation.

100% true.
Most wheelbarrow pushers in nsukka are from Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:

I can't actually comprehend your points properly, people can decide to pray the state or the region(south east) where it falls under or Igbo that's their choice...I'm just saying some people who are asking of the use will so praise it if it's built in their own place

Well the point is..................... ndigbo is a miscontrued term to be used especially in ebonyi state.......ebonyi as an Igbo state is still a matter under serious doubt.

Let's always guide ourselves especially in our choice. Of words.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by agitator: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2020
ClassicMG:
I can't see any tunnel oo, all I'm seeing is just a round about with lighting work

You need to get used to Nigerian version of English language. grin grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2020
just christmas light wey no b christmas time

yeye dey smell
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2020
This is total nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by agitator: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
I don't see any tunnel or glass , I just see a metal scaffold skeleton

Get used to Nigerian version of English language. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Olamywealth10: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2020
our leaders deserves severe slap and beating every morning for no reasons but for been a waste! wat is this one wia look like shrine, see wating dubai they install as tunnels compared to this hell called tunnel in nigeria . TUFIAKWA GI
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well the point is..................... ndigbo is a miscontrued term to be used especially in ebonyi state.......ebonyi as an Igbo state is still a matter under serious doubt.

Let's always guide ourselves especially in our choice. Of words.
Lol..I thought u were real I didn't know you were obviously an Impostor...had to read some of your post and people's reply to you only to find out you're not even Igbo...sorry for wasting my time on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.