Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) (84185 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Lol..I thought u were real I didn't know you were obviously an Impostor...had to read some of your post and people's reply to you only to find out you're not even Igbo...sorry for wasting my time on you

Delusions...guard ur choice of words...Until I am able to find strong link to ebonyi igbo claims it will continue to be in doubt.

Have been researching on that even to thisday.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2020
mercyville:

[s]East is far ahead in poverty and backwardness.
The city of Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland[/s].
grin

Dreamer! Dream on, it's your inheritance

Brown roofers on da beat
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Urchman200: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Rossippi:

Oh lawd...here we go again..

Dude, you must really suffer from deep insecurity and inferiority complex to think that any criticism of an ''Igbo'' governor's acts must arise from a non-Igbo who must have a hatred of Igbos.

What a sick, dysfunctional mind you have.

You don't even know who I am or where I am from!

Do you realise we have millions of detribalized Nigerians in this country?

How would you know when you've spent all your life in Igboland mixing only with tribalistic Igbos like yourself?

YOU HAVE A LOW IQ and very low exposure. That is why you reason like a mosquito brain.
and where u are free of have tribalist bigots?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Brightest04(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2020
The bad comments on this awesome project could only come from the Igbos because of their unholy hatred which can not and would never position them well to achieve a better place in the political terrain of the country.

Why because the governor named the project after President Buhari there is pain in their hearts.
Some said the money spent on the project could have been channeled to something else.But like what? Would it had been ok if the governor had pocketed the lots?

I just wish a man like the Supreme Court sacked IMO state governor who came to destroy than to maintain and build did not take over from him.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Slimtzy: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Igbos are the one that will condemn this project most because it was named after buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Lifestone(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:

No sir , is not a waste to build standard infrastructure,..what's your state if I may ask?
I am not against building of infrastructures, I am for making life work first, then spend money on infrastructures that supports first line of life before going into aesthetics. That's my point.
I am from Ondo State and what am saying to Ebonyi is what am saying to my Governor (Ogbeni Akeredolu)
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Lifestone(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Brightest04:
The bad comments on this awesome project could only come from the Igbos because of their unholy hatred which can not and would never position them well to achieve a better place in the political terrain of the country.

Why because the governor named the project after President Buhari there is pain in their hearts.
Some said the money spent on the project could have been channeled to something else.But like what? Would it had been ok if the governor had pocketed the lots?

I just wish a man like the Supreme Court sacked IMO state governor who came to destroy than to maintain and build did not take over from him.
He should spend the money on supporting child education, renovate classes, extend drinkable water to rural areas, primary healthcare, supportmicro businesses, expand or dualise roads thereafter we can talk about aesthetics.
So you get now
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by penguinpikin: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2020
A state where all their youths and citizens are selling gala and plantain chips in traffic... Instead of buy tools and share to his community this one here is looking for favour.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by bmdmixer: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2020
ugly looking
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Blesyn22(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Social malady!

Pure asslicker!
How will this one help the common Ebonyi man.
Awon slaypapa gomina crySocial malady!

Pure asslicker!
How will this one help the common Ebonyi man.
Awon slaypapa gomina
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nonsense!
Another governor will rename it.
SomeSense said there thengrin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by ayobaye(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Kudos to you jare. The man works indeed unlike some other politicians.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Glass go break na... makes no sense to me
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2020
penguinpikin:
A state where all their youths and citizens are selling gala and plantain chips in traffic... Instead of buy tools and share to his community this one here is looking for favour.

You sound bitter bro.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by zuto4u(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2020
U can say that again my brother...... But their opinions do not matter at all
Mysticwebb:
Enemies abound above. Their comments betray them. They hate good things when it happens outside their state.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by VALIZUGOD(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
I only know of a beautiful and ecstatic glass tunnel constructed by governor Dave Umahi at Spera In Deo junction, Abakaliki. Indigenous Ebonyians and habitants of the state do not know that tunnel as Buhari's tunnel because he does not deserve it and you cannot force it into our mouths. We know a glass tunnel at Spera In Deo junction, Abakaliki period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Decimal101: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Js22621:
Total waste of state's insufficient fund by a complete overcircumcised illiterate. Meanwhile 65% youth of his state are wheelbarrow pushers across the federation.

Wow nice stat. Did you do the study yourself
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Waste of fund in a state riddled with Poverty,the people deserve better.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by powerkey: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
slivertongue:
waste of fund
Evil afonja.
You wished it were built in osogbo?
Ndiara
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Delusions...guard ur choice of words...Until I am able to find strong link to ebonyi igbo claims it will continue to be in doubt.

Have been researching on that even to thisday.
No more reply BC u know nothing.. artificial state creation by fraud lugard...Igbos even cut across to Benue and Cross River, so can u now kill yourself?
They're even strong Igala population in anambra so what's your point with state and tribe..get educated and don't display your ignorance here..

Well you're not Igbo so I don't expect u to understand
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by powerkey: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rossippi:

Oh lawd...here we go again..

Dude, you must really suffer from deep insecurity and inferiority complex to think that any criticism of an ''Igbo'' governor's acts must arise from a non-Igbo who must have a hatred of Igbos.

What a sick, dysfunctional mind you have.

You don't even know who I am or where I am from!

Do you realise we have millions of detribalized Nigerians in this country?

How would you know when you've spent all your life in Igboland mixing only with tribalistic Igbos like yourself?

YOU HAVE A LOW IQ and very low exposure. That is why you reason like a mosquito brain.

Evil yoruba boy spotted...

enemy of progress.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by powerkey: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
tricksters:
Looking at what our Igbo jews are celebrating ? You won't believe this same people will be the one criticizing Elrufai for the European looking road, Ganduje for the US standard bridge, Sanwo for jetty. You just have to give it off for the hypocrisy of this disillusioned tribe.

Pained Yoruba boy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
johnmartus:
These people are so unfortunate of leadership.

Your people are fortunate with good leaders.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Reference(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
That is NOT a tunnel.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by powerkey: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
mercyville:

East is far ahead in poverty and backwardness. The city of Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.
I believe you mean to say otherwise..
How can brown roof republic of headhunters be better than Igbo land?
even the data you're using now was given to you by an Igbo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by powerkey: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

bro as a brother from the ss, this is rubbish and nothing worth celebrating

Where is South South?

are you people not ashamed of yourselves?

Useless people called South South.

people without a nomenclature..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Obiagu01: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nonsense!
Another governor will rename it.
kee udi afa di ihe ahu?.chukwu abiama eee!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Obiagu01: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
VALIZUGOD:
I only know of a beautiful and ecstatic glass tunnel constructed by governor Dave Umahi at Spera In Deo junction, Abakaliki. Indigenous Ebonyians and habitants of the state do not know that tunnel as Buhari's tunnel because he does not deserve it and you cannot force it into our mouths. We know a glass tunnel at Spera In Deo junction, Abakaliki period.

Akanu ibiam glass tunnel.or.nnamdi kanu glass tunnel.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lifestone:

I am not against building of infrastructures, I am for making life work first, then spend money on infrastructures that supports first line of life before going into aesthetics. That's my point.
I am from Ondo State and what am saying to Ebonyi is what am saying to my Governor (Ogbeni Akeredolu)
Your logic is akin to giving people fish instead of teaching them how to fish..is it not infrastructures that bring in investors and thereby creating job for people..if the developed worlds reason like you I don't think they would have gone so far now...the purported Abacha 320m$ loot that was shared to poor homes in Nigeria how far did it reach..did make them to automatically not to look for money again..or are u saying states should just be doing stomach infrastructure like fayose did, how far did it go with Ekiti state, reason well biko

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Lifestone(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Your logic is akin to giving people fish instead of teaching them how to fish..is it not infrastructures that bring in investors and thereby creating job for people..if the developed worlds reason like you I don't think they would have gone so far now...the purported Abacha 320m$ loot that was shared to poor homes in Nigeria how far did it reach..did make them to automatically not to look for money again..or are u saying states should just be doing stomach infrastructure like fayose did, how far did it go with Ekiti state, reason well biko
I am not sure you've been following my comments on this thread including the one you once quoted. I don't have time to waste
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Tulsaguy: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
explosiveskull:

But on a serious note, why do Nigerians praise a government official for what he is supposed to do with our own money. Social amenities such as roads, electricity, etc are what the government is supposed to do and we are praising them for doing their work.
Poor we Nigerians.

because we don't know what governance is. We have suffered too long, we celebrate mediocrities & have developed Stockholm syndrome over the years.... 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.