Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) (84177 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Yujin:

Exactly. However, that's not a tunnel. It's just an archway. Tunnels are actually burrows underneath a hill or bridge. It's usually dark inside a tunnel. Gov. Umahi though a good engineer and perhaps a better technocrat is but a poor politician. I wish him well for his developmental strides but shake my head at how they'll mess him up later. He has no good sense of history.

Thanks for the correction. Indeed, the man may be a good technocrat but very poor politician. When it is all said and done they'll tell him how unwise he was giving that archway such name.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lifestone:

I am not sure you've been following my comments on this thread including the one you once quoted. I don't have time to waste
Aiite...peace
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by sapientia(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tobrasky:

Listen you nonce, these thread wasn't mearnt to overstate or praise the performance(s) of anybody, but to appreciate/recognize the evidently good work Governor Umahi is doing for a state like Ebonyi which we all know receives the lowest budget allocation from the Federal government, and yet manages to outperform many states that receive budgets 10x larger than modest state. You're a shameless bastard, your antecedents of singling out Igbos for ethnic baiting and insensitive rhetorics are as conspicuous as it could get. And I couldn't give a rats ass where you come from, any idiot can claim anything on a faceless forum just to grandstand. I put it to you in no uncertain terms that you're a mentally deranged individual hiding under the false cloak of political correctness and the "detribalized" cliche to conceal your true hateful nature... For starters no true Igbo would even conceive of, let alone open a thread to extol Gowon for "sparing" the Igbos from extermination in the post war period... like it's that easy to just wipe out a whole race of people just like that even if you tried? I'm glad more intelligent people put your dumb ass in check with superior reasoning, and cognitive presentation of facts. You condemn everything about Igbos(your archives of anti-Igbo sentiments are easily there to see), what have you done if you're truly Igbo as you claim to develop your father's house... let alone to the entire welfare of your community? I've seen enough of you online social justice warriors who contribute no quotient of anything meaningful to society to know how fake you are. And it's satirical that a pseudo-intellectual nearthandal would audaciously call my IQ low, when it's apparent you are the poster boy for stupidity, facetiousness, and lies... cognitive dissonance and mental illness are obviously your problems, go seek help before you lose it, dunce.
shocked

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
powerkey:

Where is South South?

are you people not ashamed of yourselves?

Useless people called South South.

people without a nomenclature..
atleast I an my people are not stupid igbos who will celebrate night light decorations from their state government grin grin grin the thing pain this one
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Js22621: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
#IamMicheals maybe because you can't remember I know u in person, always reason beyond the horizon and stop buying foolishness from the mockers. Btw hope uve eaten?
IamMichaels:

From Chairman, National Institute of Statistics bureau.. Ode ni e

But let just make something clear to you.. He (the governor of Ebony state) is doing the best he can to make out something out of his state that was barely remembered for anything meaningful, so big kudos to him
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Js22621: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Basically your problem isn't just communication but zero understanding what has jealousy or skulls got to do with the topic? I keep telling boys like you to always spend like a day to think before making wrong response . Anyway hope you still have electricity today?
okpalaAnambra:

You only wished ...the Easterners are born hustlers..I know say jealousy de worry u..far better than afonjja skull mining
The man below was caught in osogbo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by stasius: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Where is the Glass?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by AutoshalomUSA: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
What’s the purpose or use ??
Decoration or Utility ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rossippi:
Looks like cheap stuff from China, similar to that thing built by Okorocha in Owerri.
You're sen.seless! I saw the tunnel. It's ok. Umahi doesn't build a fake project. In fact, he's a civil engineer and he supervises any project the state government has awarded to contractors.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
johnmartus:
These people are so unfortunate of leadership.
Maybe, your state governor isn't a performer like Umahi. The concrete roads Umahi built are durable. Therefore, other state governors should start constructing concrete roads. I saw those roads and I was impressed.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by biomedics(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good project, wrong name.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Mtmike(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Local boy, leave ur shell
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
We need industries not glass tunnel.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Amudeneogu: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please, let him go and pay his workers their salaries and also settled the pensioners
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by mercyville: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ausrichie:

You don't need to lie like this. Even enugu is better than Ibadan because my friend that stays there told me the place is just one big village.

Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Wake me up when you have these in the entire5 SE states.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Johans1991: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ausrichie:

You don't need to lie like this. Even enugu is better than Ibadan because my friend that stays there told me the place is just one big village.
and you believe him?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Pigmy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tobrasky:

Listen you nonce, these thread wasn't mearnt to overstate or praise the performance(s) of anybody, but to appreciate/recognize the evidently good work Governor Umahi is doing for a state like Ebonyi which we all know receives the lowest budget allocation from the Federal government, and yet manages to outperform many states that receive budgets 10x larger than modest state. You're a shameless bastard, your antecedents of singling out Igbos for ethnic baiting and insensitive rhetorics are as conspicuous as it could get. And I couldn't give a rats ass where you come from, any idiot can claim anything on a faceless forum just to grandstand. I put it to you in no uncertain terms that you're a mentally deranged individual hiding under the false cloak of political correctness and the "detribalized" cliche to conceal your true hateful nature... For starters no true Igbo would even conceive of, let alone open a thread to extol Gowon for "sparing" the Igbos from extermination in the post war period... like it's that easy to just wipe out a whole race of people just like that even if you tried? I'm glad more intelligent people put your dumb ass in check with superior reasoning, and cognitive presentation of facts. You condemn everything about Igbos(your archives of anti-Igbo sentiments are easily there to see), what have you done if you're truly Igbo as you claim to develop your father's house... let alone to the entire welfare of your community? I've seen enough of you online social justice warriors who contribute no quotient of anything meaningful to society to know how fake you are. And it's satirical that a pseudo-intellectual nearthandal would audaciously call my IQ low, when it's apparent you are the poster boy for stupidity, facetiousness, and lies... cognitive dissonance and mental illness are obviously your problems, go seek help before you lose it, dunce.

Nice reply.
thumps up
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Pigmy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kenoboh:
Tunel? Of what use?
How does that impact on the lives of the ordinary Abians?
Misplaced Priority!
read / understand before you comment
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tobrasky:

Why do all of you keep disgracing on this forum with tribalism and racism up and down everyday, don't you people get tried
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tobrasky:

Why do all of you keep disgracing on this forum with tribalism and racism up and down everyday, don't you people get tried. What the guy said isn't a big deal but all of u both him look for any opportunities to bring the other down it sad really
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by ludd2018: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
begging for 2023 president sabo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Ifynwanma: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dave Umahi the wonder working governor, keep it up. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Rossippi: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
explosiveskull:
But why can't a state governor build a skyscraper of say 100 stories with better lift and constant electricity supply and rent it out both for residential and commercial use and use it's rent as source of income to the state?

Excellent suggestion. A lot of these cities in Nigeria need city centres, ie central business districts (CBDs) with highrises/skyscrapers, to create that business environment that attracts investors and tourists.

How I wish that every state governor will be obliged to build at least ONE skyscraper in his capital during his tenure. It doesn't even need to be 100 storeys. 20 to 40 storeys will still look superb.

PLUS get rid of open gutters and build pedestrian sidewalks on every street.

If that happens, come to Nigeria in 10 years time and you'll think you're in the USA.

That's what they should focus on, rather than all these funny lights and roundabouts they build.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by mercyville: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Ibadan is far ahead in brown roof...we developed Ibadan and have the investments there, we built Lagos and Abuja there is nothing you lots can do
The real poverty capital is osun state living as IDP in a place that is not on war
How can poverty stricken Igbos develop Ibadan when they cannot develop Igboland?
Stop disparaging Yorubas who are the richest,most developed,most educated,most industrialised, and most accomodating in Nigeria.
Osun never had IDP camp.That was a political IDP from pensioners and it did not exist for even a full day.No IDP camp in Yorubaland
Igboland as a whole is a massive IDP camp.
Remember every time that Ibadan is more developed than the entire 5 SE states.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by mercyville: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by Caseless: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2020
How the once low-key ebonyi state became the news-worthy state in the east is what I want to study about the leadership acumen of the man governing them right now.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by mikc: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
I pray the next Governor sustains the good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) by delvzy(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Good day Nairalanders,
As a corper Batch C to be precise 2019/2020 seeving in Ebonyi state I do appreciate what Umahi has done. Road networks have improved drastically in 2/3 of Ebonyi but the major course of concern which I need his government to do is creating a good business environment in the state
One key issue in this state is the availability of water which has become a major mayhem in the peaceful coexistence of the people in this state.
If I was to be his adviser ,I would surely bring this up cos this is one of the major elements to the growth and development of the state.

God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.