Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. (2601 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by biazarre(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
who told you I can't practice it?
. Are u not a lady?... Woman u can't!
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by tricksters: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
But the foolish girl can use him as a job buddy ba
?!
Omar09:

In love and in war, everything is fair. You already started working to get the job for her. Allow her get the job. But move on. Don't continue anymore romance with her. Don't ever say lemme use her as a fvck buddy. Like pack n go. Move on!
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Skmoda360(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:
Let the person that wants to marry her find a job for her. Tell her the job is for your girlfriend/wife, since her mum said she shouldn’t marry from your state, then you’re keeping the job for the one that will marry you.
It’s a very simple thing. Let’s stop to complicate issues unnecessarily.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
eezeribe:
Don't give her the job.. Let her go back to her former 12k per month job.. She is an ungrateful wretch.. as typical of her gender.. And as for you, never help a female out of love, anything you are doing for the female gender, consider it charity.. Invest your love on your mum and sisters..
How is she ungrateful?
She come out clean to him.

Marriage is not paining back someone that helped you o.
Dear OP please be happy that she didn't stay to marry you out of pity. She does not love you. She has told you now you think shes ungrateful.

Hmmmm.
Marry someone that wants to marry you o.

Leave the government job for her if you wish but dont force anyone to stay with you
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by themaestro08(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
olahero:
Good morning nairalanders,

There is this girl we have been dating for the past 1 and the half year, she doesn't fits in but I decided to help her out and marry her which she accepted, as her MUM is no more and she's her sponsors and no one else from her family.

She's currently working somewhere with a lab and she's being pay just 12k per month.

Then I decided to help her to get a govt job here in my state, her citizenship is not from my state but I decided to get her one due to the requirements of the job, and after she's getting to know that the job is almost click, she has started begging me that she found someone else to marry that her mom said she shouldn't marry frm my place before she died and she want to follow her mum wish.

And the job can be stop or giving to her as I wish, please advise me, what should I do about the job? I am now seeing her as an ingrate and I am not happy about her decision.

What should I do especially about this job?

Thanks.

Firstly you don't marry out of pity.... Most won't return the favor because not everyone has the same heart as you... Secondly if I were you I will definitely give her a dose of her medicine.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
biazarre:
. Are u not a lady?... Woman u can't!
smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by themaestro08(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Foodqueen:
Maybe she never really loved you enough.

But it's good she told you earlier. What if she has gotten the job and went ahead to sponsor her through school, before letting the cat out of the bag.

And it's still possible that she doesn't have anyone, but just don't feel the vibe with you.

Let her get the job, nobody knows tomorrow. Women tends to runaway from guy that truly want them and run after those that don't. We are complicated like that. grin

Maybe she doesn't want to be indepted to you.

Too many maybes......

It amaze me how you are trying to justify her nasty behavior... Its ridiculous. There is no excuse.

Truth is she is an ingrate and disloyal. And deserve any nasty treatment given to her as revenge.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
olahero:

There is this girl we have been dating for the past 1 and the half year, she doesn't fits in but I decided to help her out and marry her which she accepted, as her MUM is no more and she's her sponsors and no one else from her family.

She's currently working somewhere with a lab and she's being pay just 12k per month.

Then I decided to help her to get a govt job here in my state, her citizenship is not from my state but I decided to get her one due to the requirements of the job, and after she's getting to know that the job is almost click, she has started begging me that she found someone else to marry that her mom said she shouldn't marry frm my place before she died and she want to follow her mum wish.

And the job can be stop or giving to her as I wish, please advise me, what should I do about the job? I am now seeing her as an ingrate and I am not happy about her decision.

Thanks.

She has chopped you and cleaned mouth. Go and apply your new lessons learnt. Or continue being a maga to every passing female until you finally grow old and pass away.

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by nlPoster: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why do you have to entice her with a job offer in order to persuade her to marry you?

You don't seem to be telling the full story.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Omar09(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
tricksters:
But the foolish girl can use him as a job buddy ba
?!

He just have to accept rejection as it is. She used him which is fair to her, he just have to worry about how to remove himself from the spot of being used in his next adventure with women. You don't hate the players, nor the game. Love both the players and the game.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by DanielGolden21: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
olahero:

Thanks.
I'll say don't use evil to pay for evil, let her have the job since you said *she didn't fits in* just believed God wanted to used you to help her, I strongly believe that she won't forgets you unless she's an ingrate, however if both of you were meant to, it'll be like a dream, who knows whether she's testing you... keep doing good
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Eberechi24(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
There's no point or gain for you in Blocking the job for her. Accept that the girl outplayed you, learn from it and move on. Don't be vindictive. Lose with grace.
Wow! I am impressed that you could say something like this at this crucial time.

One thing I've learnt from Ubunja since installation of nairaland.
"Don't be vindictive. Lose with grace".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by TOMSY(f): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
I believe Nigerians are too religious to the point where they become hypocrites.

Why should the OP help her ''because of God'' by doing something illegal. Does God allow you to go against the law by falsifying her state of origin?

OP. Don't let anyone blackmail you emotionally. God can not use you to help someone illegally. Maybe the devil wants you to do it, so he can punish only you, while she walks freely.

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by piippa(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
There's no point or gain for you in Blocking the job for her. Accept that the girl outplayed you, learn from it and move on. Don't be vindictive. Lose with grace.

Are u kidding us? Females will always be female. OP terminate no mercy.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Fejimummy: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
so she can't marry from your end but can claim to be from there just to get a job.... bloody Hippocrate .. guy let her marry with her 12k job

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Kendumazy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Somzee:

Do it because you want to help her life not for any gain.

Hi somzee, I saw your PM request. Sorry, I don't have access to the email attached to this account anymore. Kindly reach me on whatsapp 09090287555. Thanks
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Look 4 A Way 2 Block Her Gov Job U Connected Her If It Is Possible. Na Sense She Just Teach U So.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Tell My Wife / Can It Last?? / Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.