Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Will Be Your Advice For Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Advice For Him? (268 Views)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Advice For Him? by Playboy3030(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Precisely she suddenly throw you this bombshell question unaware; What will surely be your reply to this as a matured dude

Re: What Will Be Your Advice For Him? by Hhansome(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2020
My plans are in the hands of the Almighty who made heaven and earth.
Re: What Will Be Your Advice For Him? by Dande55: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2020
4years? Ladies should start getting senses naa, haba
Re: What Will Be Your Advice For Him? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2020
We are all pencils in the hands of the creator shocked
Re: What Will Be Your Advice For Him? by Kingsteve(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2020
The main question is: what exactly do you want from the relationship with her?
Whatever is the answer to that question, is exactly what you should tell her.

Any other answer...then you're living in denial, and also deceiving her.

It's that simple!
Re: What Will Be Your Advice For Him? by ubunja(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Why would anyone date someone for more than a Year if she's expecting marriage?? 6 months is enough if you want marriage. If within 6 months all the hints you've been dropping are going unseen then it's time to find another husband to be.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Sweet Love Letter To The National INEC Chairman / The Perfect Imperfections, A Story You Need To Learn From / Never Feel Bored On Whatsapp Again With Worldist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.