Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) (1220 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / See Why Every Woman Should Be A Good Cook. [Photos] / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
I was actually following the trend of Pastor Adeboye who advised men not to marry women that cannot cook.

Although many attached the man of God for saying that, but many men really cannot marry a man who cannot cook.

There's a saying then, I don't know if it still applies not though, that the way to a man's heart is his stomach.

So men, can you actually marry a lady that cannot cook?

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/can-you-actually-marry-woman-that.html

Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
See ReactionsHere>>>>
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2020
never. I can't be eating out after marriage
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by sweetnonsense(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Yes... I can teach her while we're still in the dating process...
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Maybe.
My uncle married his wife knowing fully well she can't cook. One day I asked him, uncle what was your reason for marrying your wife and be eating outside? he laughed and said he always stock his house with food he knows when the children starts coming nobody ll force her to enroll in a culinary school and truly my people that was exactly what happened. Today she's a great cook.

1 Like

Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2020
For Christ sake how will I marry a girl that can't cook There will be no difference Of my Marriage and bachelor's life
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by cRobo: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2020
why not but not a Nigerian woman
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Yxxx: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Maybe.
My uncle married his wife knowing fully well she can't cook. One day I asked him, uncle what was your reason for marrying your wife and be eating outside? he laughed and said he always stock his house with food he knows when the children starts coming nobody ll force her to enroll in a culinary school and truly my people that was exactly what happened. Today she's a great cook.

Your uncle is rare.
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by marvelous000: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Yes I can. it's no big deal, but on the proviso that she'll learn subsequently after marriage.
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Yes... I can teach her while we're still in the dating process...

What if she's not interested
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by scoundrel(f): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Some women cannot cook good because they learned late. Some are lazy and give zero fvcks about the activity. The aforementioned can always learn better if the man takes her under his parents’ roof so his mother tutors her. The latter is not worth a second thought.
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Reality11: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
I've never come across a lady or woman who don't know how to cook.

Maybe in the other side of the world

If i happen to see and touch one, It would be wonders of the world that I'll see in and touch first grin

Considering how a typical African way of life is, or more specific Nigeria. In most homes usually their are certain type of chores the children perform and it becomes sophisticated as they grow older.

...Girls usually wash plates and as they reach some certain stage they help in the kitchen...

How is it possible, does that means this set of ladies grew up in house with maids that perform every domestic chore throughout their lives? And again the mother never made efforts to teach them. Or the girls never picked interest to learn?

Or when you say "can't cook" you mean how well in terms of score? Like 5/10 depending on how palatable the cook is with the available ingredient/receipt?

Though I've come across some people ridiculing/mock some ladies which I think isn't fear because it not their fault.

You shouldn't expect a lady to cook a dish she had never come across. Be it traditional, local or foreign dish. So also the use of receipt. A local lady without much exposure from a very local environment jellof rice would contain simpler recipe/ingredients and would look less sophisticated compared to a lady with wide exposure. Does that mean the local lady don't know how to cook?

Though I've come across a lady that laterally cooked salad. grin

Or am I missing something
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by proclinician: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
No no way. Whoever i marry must go to catering school even if u like be a chief judge. You will attend catering school and learn local dishes and intercontinental cuisines to sharpen your culinary skills. Along the line you will cook varieties for me to eat then from there i will chose favourites for my belly.
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
I supported the pastor for saying that, no man will want to marry a woman who can't cook, I won't try such.
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
God should pity the person that would marry a pig wrestlergrin
A pig wrestler, that knows hw to cook only noodles. God pity that man that would marry such.
Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by EasternPrince: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:
A pig wrestler, that knows hw to cook only noodles. God pity that man that would marry such.

Re: Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin
FarFromAverage:

(1) (Reply)

Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video / How Do One Handle A Woman Who Do Have Anger Issues? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.