Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared (4038 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook - See Lady Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by VictorUSA15: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why I dated her in the first place was to have a nice meal but ended up with sore disappointment. See what she has always prepared for me.

Shit always!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Nataliace(f): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
You need deliverance

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Calvary247(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
My one and only Obama Messi is back.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Doesn't look like shit to me

Maybe it tastes like shit sha

undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by VictorUSA15: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Calvary247:
My one and only Obama Messi is back.
who's Obama.Messi grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by BarrTheKing: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol! Enjoy sha
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by imagrg(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
This thing you call shiit is oyinbo food you bushman. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by ebenezary(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lamba

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by ikeno(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
She even try compare to some wey go disfigure ur stomach lining with their food
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by yarimo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
imagrg:
This thing you call shiit is oyinbo food you bushman. grin
OP is used to EBA and FUFU don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Not all that glitters is gold angry bundle her out of your house

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by HussenAdul: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
The local man is not used to this kind of food. He preferred EBA with okra soup
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by tochez24(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
VictorUSA15:
Why I dated her in the first place was to have a nice meal but ended up with sore disappointment. See what she has always prepared for me.

Shit always!

Downloaded pictures🤐

This OP is mentally unstable i swear🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by PPIA: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
VictorUSA15:

Shit always!
BarackRonaldo 😎
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by louken(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
This guy
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Foodqueen(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
U don get girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by sirwilson(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mtcheeew... Just dey play ⏯️▶️
Looking at those pictures alone, I know that these food must be delicious.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Irony of the matter.

VictorUSA15:

Shit always!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Bankowner: 3:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Better not mind the OP, guy stylishly promoting his Bae.

See food he's calling shit!
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Westernlove: 4:07am On Jul 21, 2023
Nataliace:
You need deliverance

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Storypot: 4:16am On Jul 21, 2023
odehh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Abolodje: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Iku pa e

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Illegal1(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2023
omoh.,......are u on colos?(No offenses)

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by sillysally(f): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2023
tochez24:

Downloaded pictures🤐

This OP is mentally unstable i swear🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Some people are really retarded in to this Forum

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2023
Kick her out of your house and let her come to mine to repeat the rubbish she cooked,
I know how to deal with ladies like her types
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
VictorUSA15:

Shit always!

How can this be shit na... Bros dont let me SLAP YOU from here
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by faceland: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
The food looks like too much work (hours in the kitchen).

If the pictures are real, you are too rich that is why your girlfriend is playing in the kitchen.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by faceland: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
The first one (with the Dobby's Logo) would be hard to eat (except the chicken). Looks like dog food.

The other look like rich man's food.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared by 23jerryking(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
VictorUSA15:

Shit always!
And you didn't deem it necessary to talk to her about it first? What if her friends see your post here? You guys should learn how not to wash your dirty clothes in the open sha

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think My Girl Friend Is Normal? / Top 10 Nairaland's Meme Of 2016 / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.