Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? (31561 Views)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by iammolise(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:
This could be a chronic case of hyperaenemic grin condactiosis. It's not something serious
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by YoriYoris: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Was she the same girl asking for palm oil, white singlet and the rest?
[/s]
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by greggng: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
desag:
Dear House,

A friend called me yesterday that i should come . on getting she told me she was stooling and contain blood.

What could be the problem and solution.

Attached is the picture

Thanks for support.

She has once had anal sex....in the process her anus was raptured ....the situation was aggravated by the kind of food she takes ...i.e. very hard food....in trying to push put shit, she will always end up rapturing it again....solution eat more of fibre food....avoid very hard food...always squize saint leaf and insert in your anus for the healing of the affected area..Finally see your doctor for proper examination
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Maobichek: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
She has Corrola virus
Hahahaaa!!! Pastor this is a serious matter OK.

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by RedBororo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
See a doctor please
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Obiagu01: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86780751:

First of all, no need for the picture of a bloody poo sir!

Medically, The condition is called Rectal Bleeding,
It is not peculiar to your friend alone.

Here are some quick solutions we can recommend to you for your friend.
Tell her to...
Drink eight to 10 glasses of water per day.

Bathe cry or shower daily to cleanse the skin around the anus.

Decrease straining with bowel movements.

Increase fiber in the diet with supplements.

Avoid sitting on the toilet too long.
(This is very important!)

With all these, she will feel better in few days.
All the very best to her.
And she should go see a Doctor ASAP.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Get well soon, our friend.

what you are stating here is a treatment for hemorrhoid (pile).but what if it is dysentery or worm infestation?.you should ask more questions for signs and symptoms before many prescription.thank u
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by knowhowk: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86780751:

Tell her to...

Bath cry or shower daily to cleanse the skin around the anus.

Good Advise .
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by knowhowk: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86780751:

Tell her to...

Good Advise . but he should see a Doctor as fast as Possible
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by YoriYoris: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86780751:

Tell her to...

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86780763]

Why can't you kids try to keep silent and go to the next thread if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to a topic?
Especially a serious topic as this.

Must you comment by force?
Must you make fun of everything you come across

Dis Nairaland sef

Oh, your moniker is Lost?!
No wonder![/quote]
knowhowk:
Good Advise .
[quote author= post=86780763:

Why can't you kids try to keep silent and go to the next thread if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to a topic?
Especially a serious topic as this.

Must you comment by force?
Must you make fun of everything you come across

Dis Nairaland sef

Oh, your moniker is Lost?!
No wonder!
you already know I don't like idiots on my mention
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by iammolise(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Knock! Knock! Knock!
It's me "Corrona virus" grin ...

Let her just go and see a doctor, she won't get the cure here on NL

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Obiagu01:

what you are stating here is a treatment for hemorrhoid (pile).but what if it is dysentery or worm infestation?.you should ask more questions for signs and symptoms before many prescription.thank u
he is no doctor. he is known for copying and pasting what he don't know from Google.

a meat seller giving medical advice
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Yankee101: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Possible causes

Anal fissure (ynash don tear)
Hemorrhoids (pile)
Cancer
Diabetes

But trust me, na doctor matter, so let her see a qualified one urgently, no be nairaland solution you need.

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by juman(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
cbrezy:
i hope it's not cancer sad
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by cbrezy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
juman:
sad
you think so huh?
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by busterr(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86780751:

Tell her to...

Dr. Iguedo goko cleanser grin grin
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by anuofGod(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
It could be ulcer.
I've experienced it before, I thought it was pile until I was diagnosed of peptic ulcer, there was even a time it got chronic and I was vomiting blood, very thick blood.

Ulcer symptoms may not come with the usual stomach ache, it may be loss of breathe like an asthma patient.

Please tell her to go to the hospital for better diagnosis, if it's ulcer, in few days time, she'll start getting dehydrated and it's dangerous.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by sylve11: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
ADAlBEKU:
OP you're the one.

grin grin cool
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Hacuttie: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
If your underwear is not getting stained with semi-formed faeces, it's not anal fissures. It's probably hemorrhoid or constipation. Buy pineapple of N300 and N100 paw paw finish the two and ensure you drink at least 2-3 litres of water a day. As long as your stool is soft, there won't be blood.

Hemorrhoid has no permanent solution, you just have to manage by eating vegetables and lot of fruits. Stay away from bread for now.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by gulfer: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
That thing appears quite hard, tell her to drink more liquid and stop eating things like Bole, ewa agayin with garri etc....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by philkoms: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
xrayj:
Go to hospital or any good pharmacy
Go and see a qualified medical doctor who will recomend specific tests to be done.Dont play game with ur life.it is only one.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by micflo28(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please let her go to the hospital. Don't mind nairalanders. Don't go and take drug prescriptions that is not for the ailment. Go for proper check up please
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by omoadeleye(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
desag:
Dear House,

A friend called me yesterday that i should come . on getting she told me she was stooling and contain blood.

What could be the problem and solution.

Attached is the picture

Thanks for support.

She should stop consuming sugar stuffs again
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Funkybabee(f): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hacuttie:
If your underwear is not getting stained with semi-formed faeces, it's not anal fissures. It's probably hemorrhoid or constipation. Buy pineapple of N300 and N100 paw paw finish the two and ensure you drink at least 2-3 litres of water a day. As long as your stool is soft, there won't be blood.

Hemorrhoid has no permanent solution, you just have to manage by eating vegetables and lot of fruits. Stay away from bread for now.

Oh thank you for this o, have a sister that complain about this especially when eating bread, she will be feeling side/but pain but when she stay away from bread. She's good though the pain come sometimes
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by TinyHacker: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
She has Corrola virus
you didnt even say camry virus

i dont get how people post on this forum full of stupid baboons expecting answers instead of seeking medical help
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by frankIzuchukwu(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ulcer and bile
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by libracinhealth: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Let her take Bitters of Green Complex - Liquid.
It will hasten the healing and also flush out any gastrointestinal infections therein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by CorleonOfSicily: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chai! One dude has drilled that ass. Get her a diaper ASAP!
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Thegoodone13(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:
This could be a chronic case of hyperaenemic condactiosis. It's not something serious
it may be something serious oooo. It killed a friend of my. But what may cause it are many.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Ibrahiimo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
not a big deal, women can't stay or do without blood,
blood must come out.
Women have issue of blood, blood always flow in women,
blood must find its way to come out from somewhere.
any woman that does not have issues of blood is not a real woman,
blood must flow in women, it's natural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / This Exoskeleton Is Designed To Help Disabled People Walk Freely (photos) / Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of Heart Attacks? ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.