Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? (31564 Views)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Yourbest(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
She should do all round test in 8 different places and make it fast. thats how my mum was stoolimg and got all type of wrong diagnosis here in Nigeria till they found out a year later in U.S it's colorectal cancer. then it was already in stage 2. Hers won't be that serious but she should act very fast
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by stevups(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mrshocker:
Pile.... ask her if her anus have some swollen
You are very intelligent. It happened to me last week. Buy Loperamide, just #100

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by stevups(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Buy Loperomide

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by babaireti(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
CorANUS Virus
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Gofwane(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
bigtt76:
She de allow guys choook her for anus ni? angry

grin you are very wicked

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Dearlord(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

YOUR PICTURE WAS NOT ATTACHED. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL.

If the blood were very alarming, you would have said- therefore I surmise that this is early-onset DYSENTERY.

A parasite is feeding on the intestinal wall, causing bleeding.

If the stool is firmly-shaped, it would likely be HOOKWORMS.

If the stool is very soft or liquid with OKRO-SOUP-like Mucus, it would be Bacterial or Protozoic Dysentery.

If it were TYPHOID, your friend should be very ill, including fever and headache.

Since you have not reported that, I suspect Amoeba histolytica or Giardia lamblia- which are easily gotten rid of with Metronidazole (Flagyl).

It is of utmost importance that she not eat or drink anything with sugar in it.

If starchy food can be avoided altogether, that would be great.

Do not try to MASSACRE the Parasite with very high doses of the drug, moderate doses over several days paralyzes the parasites and keeps them from reproducing, until they pass out of the body.

Lots of fresh water- at least four pure water satchets daily- is important.

The best thing to do- especially if there is BLEEDING involved, is always to do requisite Laboratory Tests BEFORE trying any treatment.

ANTIBIOTICS, like PENICILLIN or TETRACYCLINE may get results, but will cause much more trouble down the line, because they kill all the beneficial Bacteria from the Gastro-Intestinal Tract, that protect against more serious things.

Unscrupulous Doctors don't mind prescribing them, because they know that you are going to end up paying their Establishment for at least one more irksome complaint. Never take Antibiotics until BACTERIAL SENSITIVITY TESTS have been done to determine WHICH of the dozen or so Bacteria-killing drugs is the ONE that will resolve your case. In the case of STOOL Infections, that can take five to eight days. Other infections may take no longer than 72 hours.

If the illness if caused by a Protozoan or Helminth, a simple microscopic test will prove it in a few minutes.

But if it is caused by a Bacterium, whereas that will be indicated at once, identifying which Bacterium it is will take days.

Stools are like 70% Bacteria, so it is impossible to identify which one type is causing the trouble- unless it is Cholera.

After the offending Bacterium is isolated, it can take an additional 48 hours to determine which antibiotics will work against it.

There is no known way to hurry this process up.

(I know all this because it is my day-job.)

Seeing a useful citizen to the society like you gives me immeasurable joy.
Kudos for the enlightenment .
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by nick50(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na pile ooo abeg carry urself visit a herbalist sharp sharp
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by ejimatic: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
desag:
Dear House,

A friend called me yesterday that i should come . on getting she told me she was stooling and contain blood.

What could be the problem and solution.

Attached is the picture

Thanks for support.
. If the blood is fresh at the time of stooling and it is not much it is as a result of the force with which the feaces comes out possibly because of pile .When the feaces comes forcefully it bruises the anus and leads to bleeding .Eat vegetable., take more water, and pile medicine too.It will stop .
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Briller: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
cbrezy:
i hope it's not cancer sad

You read my mind. OP, please she should visit the hospital ASAP to rule out any possibilities of cancer. Blood in stool is symptomatic of colon cancer.

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Lastmankc(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2020
ibekwe97:
Pls us be serious for once, some one need our help and we are here joking with it. Plz tell her to look for pile native medicine.
Your grammar suck
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by JokerBeninCity: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Czartega(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2020
desag:
Dear House,

A friend called me yesterday that i should come . on getting she told me she was stooling and contain blood.

What could be the problem and solution.

Attached is the picture

Thanks for support.

Is this where you should ask this question or are you not supposed to take her to the hospital? That's how you wait until it becomes complicated beyond salvage before you come to the hospital and start to rant that Nigerian doctors are half baked.

Well the differentials could be

Anal fissure
Haemorrhoids
Polyps
Colorectal cancer.
Do me a favor and bring her to the hospital for further history, examination and investigation. So that she can be properly managed
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by anuofGod(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:

How were you treated in the hospital? What were you given?

I know someone that has gastric ulcer, he is not vomiting blood, but he is weak,dizzy and fatigued which means he could be slowly bleeding internally leading to anaemia.

my poo was also hard, i had troubles when i ate beans, bread, akara, carbonated drinks etc.

I was placed on drips, about 20bags before i was discharged after a week. Amoxyline/flagyl, omeprazole, antacid (jawasil, jawaclox, gascol), vitamin c, gelucine. Ask her to take ORS regularly, it will keep her hydrated so that she won't take drips.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Phosphorus666(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2020
That's also an indication of the presence of worms in the body. She could deworm. Most preferably, let her visit a doctor, if she can, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by cbrezy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Briller:

You read my mind. OP, please she should visit the hospital ASAP to rule out any possibilities of cancer. Blood in stool is symptomatic of colon cancer.

I just hope it isn't that sad
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
stevups:

You are very intelligent. It happened to me last week. Buy Loperamide, just #100
at the bolded, does it cure pile?
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Love800(m): 11:22am On Apr 17
Are you sure about dis?
Ibrahiimo:
not a big deal, women can't stay or do without blood,
blood must come out.
Women have issue of blood, blood always flow in women,
blood must find its way to come out from somewhere.
any woman that does not have issues of blood is not a real woman,
blood must flow in women, it's natural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Exoskeleton Is Designed To Help Disabled People Walk Freely (photos) / Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of Heart Attacks? ( Video) / COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.