Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. (15953 Views)

Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) / Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly After She Caught Him With His Side Chick (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Prompto: 1:47am On Feb 20, 2020
The same thing I was thinking. Wonder why the woman remained in the marriage when she knows her life is dedicated to oloshoism. She's lucky sha, she's still a able to snap pictures. If this happened to me it is either she pray to God or devil which ever suit her to kill her by the time am done with her.

Michellekabod2:
Why not divorce her instead of touching her? We complicate things for ourselves...
#saynotodomesticviolence

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Prompto: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2020
To each his or her own if your mother was my wife who did such a thing she'd be resting hell now. I will only be in prison eating free food n like parole from manslaughter. Just saying in case we are in the Western country lime you suggested.
Michellekabod2:

In western countries she will file a case against him,divorce him,and cart away with his wealth. He will pay her child support for kids that aren't his grin
So which is a wiser choice to make?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Prompto: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2020
I wouldn't even mind loosing my wealth but I must kill her no matter or she beta kill b4 I do.
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT'S WHY HE'S A FOOL, AND A WEAK MAN.
A REAL MAN WILL BEAT HER TO DEATH AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT SO THERE WON'T BE ANY EVIDENCE TO MAKE HIM LOSE HIS WEALTH.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Babacele: 2:26am On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

..WELL..SIR..the good news is as of 2020..u the dumbest livin ting so far on Nairaland & u deserve the *edddiot award of 2020.
....I guess lack of home training did not teach u..
NEVER EVER HIT A WOMAN ....U WALK AWAY!!

anyways, we live n learn!
smiley
haaa Cork ,this is sooo cool....infact this is the coolest thing I have seen you type on nairaland. .....Hmmm U WALK AWAY!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by minasota(f): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^^for the first time....dumb female spotted.
so u love men who beat u ...correct?....my gosh....u need brain trassssplant(no oofeinse)
angry
sTf!
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Prymestrr(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

daft?..coming from young man who juss said women should be stabbed for lying to men (sad)
...bro here in pekam London..we normally refer to guys like u as waste of good spermm
Please take it as a compliment (eddddiot boy)
angry
Like I said before, you're DAFT! cool
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by femi4: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2020
policy12:

After making her to lose four teeth?
Each tooth for a child plus full stop

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by khiaa(f): 6:09am On Feb 20, 2020
policy12:

No wonder God said, "The heart of woman is desperately wicked"
Yah didn't say that. undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by ImaIma1(f): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
she should count her blessing that she is still alive... i know many who would have simply killed the deceitful animal!!!

And then what? Go to jail on top the news that he's not the father of his kids? He will just commit suicide there.

Or you think they will say he will be pardoned because of what she did to him? The story will change in a flash
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by RLouis(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2020
The beating is just too much...no matter wat
Since it has been revealed they're not his children,if you like kill d mother they will remain another man's children
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Sensini123(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Maybe those fallen teeth will as symbol of her infidelity for the rest of her life . Though, I am against the beaten sha. But anyone could react in that way after discovery that all your 3 kids are not yours. Especially when you have good plan for your pre assumed family.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by srclark: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2020
This is a lesson to all issues concerning marriage and child bearing should be taken much more seriously ,it is not something you just dabble into cause every tom dick and harry is doing it you feel you should go ahead .It is something you should prepare for mentally,financially ,spiritually .In cases like this dont be too surprised the lady gave into societal pressure "you have been married for so and so years why no kids yet ? And this useless and same set of people know fully well the husband is not based in naija .And this should serve as a lesson to all women out there dont let desperation complicate your life the children that are meant to give her joy have now become a burden ,her life will never remain the same .It is well
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by motionarena: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2020
nkwuocha1:
This is not the real story.
what is d real story
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Sensini123(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Korllami007:

The bill can never be passed in Nigeria because Nigeria is not a Christian country that most of their men practice monogamous marriage, even some Nigerian Christians have more than 1 wife talk more of the alhajis in the south west and in the north. That law is dead on arrival. grin grin
And they are the ruling class, who do not believe in gender equality and fair play . Especially those core North.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Sensini123(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2020
Funmmyastic:
What the woman did is terrible but this is too much.What am I even saying?99.787% of married Nigerian men are violent.
If that ur statistic is correct, that means your dad is violent man. What a world !
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Sensini123(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2020
Lostz:
Not everyone is stupid like you abroad
Perfectionist spotted!
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2020
majamajic:
First issues are not always from hubby

But 2nd

Then 3 rd

Haba madam !
You will be shocked at how many girls are having kids of other men for their husbands. All they do is jump and marry the guy ready for marriage and continue having unprotected sex with their unprepared boyfriends.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by djoe21(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

In western countries she will file a case against him,divorce him,and cart away with his wealth. He will pay her child support for kids that aren't his grin

Have you heard of anything like crime of passion? Please, you better don't follow this lady's footstep hoping to win in the end.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by MrCork: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2020
minasota:
sTf!

..did I say somtin wrong... are u not dumb?
..don't u juss say men r jussstify to beat women?..truss me madam, u r dumb,really really dumb(no oofeense)
embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
like I said before no man can control a woman,she decides what she wants to do.if she decides to love you you are a lucky man.period.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by majamajic(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
You will be shocked at how many girls are having kids of other men for their husbands. All they do is jump and marry the guy ready for marriage and continue having unprotected sex with their unprepared boyfriends.

Yeah , me I know a lot about this , but I wan remain cool .

Let me not spill someone beans
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by SocialJustice: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
majamajic:

Yeah , me I know a lot about this , but I wan remain cool .

Let me not spill someone beans
Lol, you won't cool if it happens to you. Be on constant guard. If the baby doesn't look like you then get a test done especially for the first baby.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by majamajic(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, you won't cool if it happens to you. Be on constant guard. If the baby doesn't look like you then get a test done especially for the first baby.

Not me bro
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Coldie(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chance to start over.

Let the shame be on the woman
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Coldie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
nwakibe:
He shouldn't have beaten her now. Haha. Sending her parking is the best thing to do.
The result is enough to trigger even a man that does not beat women.

Imagine 3, d woman no even pity the man give am one child.

So for d past how many years he has been training someone else's kids
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Coldie(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Funmmyastic:
What the woman did is terrible but this is too much.What am I even saying?99.787% of married Nigerian men are violent.
What the woman did is over terrible, d guy even looks young and they both look like people without much age difference, if it was one old sugar daddy the girl married I could have understood but this Young guy.

U want to cheat, 1st child 2nd child even number 3. She couldn't even pity the man even if its one child being he's.

If that man didn't react like this the depression he would go through might make him commit suicide.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by franchasng: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Married ladies cheat more than single ladies, especially ladies that don't take God's word and God's things dearly, fear them.

It is only fear of God that can make a married lady of today not to cheat on her husband.

Ladies love sex more than men after marriage. Men crave for sex more than ladies during dating and courtship but after wedding ladies crave for sex more and are always wishing to try out all their sexual fantasies they couldn't try when single out of fear of societal condemnation and fear of not finding a husband to marry. All these fears disappear once a lady marries and she will unleash her carnal nature if she lacks absolute fear of God.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Amumaigwe: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Why not divorce her instead of touching her? We complicate things for ourselves...
#saynotodomesticviolence

What is more violent than deceiving a man to spend his entire life raising other men's children without knowing it?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by angelfallz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^spotted....another dumb child lackin home training(smh).

bros...so your nice parents thought u its ok to hit women..correct? U were clearly raised in a cage.
serrrriously, I feel sorry for your sitsers, your female cousins...can u imagine yor response if they come to u for help...sayin a guy beat them up?
...Bros, my only advise for u people is to get free brain replacement from Sweden!!(real talk)
angry
I always laugh at people that think like you. You were taught that it is not okay to beat a woman, but your parents that taught you that rule, why are they silent when it comes to a man beating a man or a woman beating a man?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by angelfallz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Yeah that's true, that's why more and more men are no longer getting married in the West. Divorce laws are against men.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by foolbuster: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

….Ok..so yor parents thought u that man beating man is the same thing as man beating woman..correct??….Bros..i don't meannnto sound rude but u so dumb like dunce, u make dumb people proud.
u homebase people so babarik its unbilivable (no ofeinse)
angry

You are actually a fool if you believe that beating a man is different from beating a woman.

You are always quick to call others dumb but its actually ironic since you openly and proudly display your arrogant idiocy.
Whats worse you dont even have any idea that you've been fooled. My condolences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.