Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. (15960 Views)

Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) / Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly After She Caught Him With His Side Chick (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Prymestrr(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^another dumb child....u people raised in Nigeria clearly lack british home training.. So parents teach there child its ok to hit women??....and then u cry when they say Nigeria is 90 years backwards. O 0000000 my gosssssh!! (SMH) undecided
Nigga shut it... Won't be surprised if you're typing from one slum in Ajegunle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Randy100: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

even if yor sister cheats, u will allow another man to beat her up??.....bro u so dumb I wannna stretch my London hand thru this £4000 gaget of mine & double slap yor Nigeria face twice until ezema populate your rasss face.
. My gosh, u home base people so dumb its unbelievable.
Anysways, the parents are to blame for lack or home training...they would hav arrested them if u they were here in the UK (trusss me)
..people really so dumb down there
angry
Try it, I will break those hands and design your face. The woman was not beaten because she cheated on the man. The woman was rightly beaten because she cheated, gave birth and still hide the paternity of the children. The man thought he had a family and was busy raising kids that are not his (man inhumanity to man). I reject a dumb son like you. I give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:
Then be sentenced to death afterwards na?

bro, some men take such issues very seriously... imagine the dude who loved/care/cherished/raised/educated 3 bastard children that he thought were his... imagine the hurt when finding that these 3 bastards (that you were killing yourself to try to give the best of life) were not yours? imagine how this man's EGO will be crushed? imagine the SHAME? kai!!!!

when some men would even kill for mere gf cheating, this one is indeed lucky!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by proclinician: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, some men take such issues very seriously... imagine the dude who loved/care/cherished/raised/educated 3 bastard children that he thought were his... imagine the hurt when finding that these 3 bastards (that you were killing yourself to try to give the best of life) were not yours? imagine how this man's EGO will be crushed? imagine the SHAME? kai!!!!

when some men would even kill for mere gf cheating, this one is indeed lucky!

Its suicide
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by emkz: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
What has been done can't be undone. The act by the woman truly changes the perception of a man, but he had NO right to beat her. Simply because there are no laws criminalising paternity fraud, but there are laws against assault.

She can get the man sued and he'd be asked to pay the cost of restoring her face and damages. The only thing the law permits for the man is asking for divorce. You can't solve a problem by creating another one.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by galadima77(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
ubunja:
was there a child involved that the guy had supported thinking it's his?

No, boss
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by allandutch: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Funmmyastic:
What the woman did is terrible but this is too much.What am I even saying?99.787% of married Nigerian men are violent.
What the woman did is terrible (that is if the "story" is true). As for the man's response I'm a little divided. No one deserves to be on the receiving end of such violence but then again what she did is...
Now, 99.787 percent? Really?
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by galadima77(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
emkz:
What has been done can't be undone. The act by the woman truly changes the perception of a man, but he had NO right to beat her. Simply because there are no laws criminalising matrimonial fraud, but there are laws against assault.

She can get the man sued and he'd be asked to pay the cost of restoring her face and damages. The only thing the law permits for the man is asking for divorce. You can't solve a problem by creating another one.

For real? Trust me, not everyone would calm down and be that rational after all emotional and material investments
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
mechanics:
This is wrong.

The beating or the cheating?
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by allandutch: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
emkz:
What has been done can't be undone. The act by the woman truly changes the perception of a man, but he had NO right to beat her. Simply because there are no laws criminalising matrimonial fraud, but there are laws against assault.

How do you think the situation should be handled?
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by emkz: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
emkz:
What has been done can't be undone.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by emkz: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
galadima77:

For real? Trust me, not everyone would calm down and be that rational after all emotional and material investments

No one would be calm.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:

In western countries she will file a case against him,divorce him,and cart away with his wealth. He will pay her child support for kids that aren't his grin

So which is a wiser choice to make?
have you ever wondered they kill their women?
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

my parenst are rich, sadly. I don't work but I hav 3 propertys in south London. I do not blame u coz u a dumb child thou. So u were raised to hit women & break there teeth..correct? IF they break your sister teeth & slap the dumb outter her face for good reasons, are they justified?....truss me, I respet dumb kids like u but when u reach 18yeers old.my advise will make sense(true story) smiley
drop the 'rich' part and let's face the issue at hand. You dey feed anybody here? You know the truth but are taking sides because you know your Internet is being monitored. Na the abroad we dey together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by galadima77(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SAYYESTODOMESTICVIOLENCE cheesy

Lolz
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by emkz: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
allandutch:

How do you think the situation should be handled?

I don't pray anyone would be in such a situation. If it happens, leave the scene immediately. All sorts of emotions would be rife at that moment, anyone can commit murder. Alternatively, if you must be there, call someone to be there with you. That someone might be the one who restrains you and prevents you from causing chaos.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by MrCork: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prymestrr:

Nigga shut it... Won't be surprised if you're typing from one slum in Ajegunle.

bhros..I don't meannto sound rude but u homebase guys are naturally barbaric...U believe its ok to beat up women...u weak azzzzz livin thing. I hav never hit a female in my life and will never. U simply walk away (no matter woT) smiley
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:
Its suicide

more like TEMPORARY INSANITY
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Why not divorce her instead of touching her? We complicate things for ourselves...
#saynotodomesticviolence

- payback for not killing her
- punishment
- stress relief for the wasted years
- temporary insanity
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by foolbuster: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

..WELL..SIR..the good news is as of 2020..u the dumbest livin ting so far on Nairaland & u deserve the *edddiot award of 2020.
....I guess lack of home training did not teach u..
NEVER EVER HIT A WOMAN ....U WALK AWAY!!

anyways, we live n learn!
smiley

Wee u keep kwayet. See mumu calling another person dumb.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by ashawopikin(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
majamajic:
First issues are not always from hubby

But 2nd

Then 3 rd

Haba madam !
and e fit be from 3 different men o
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by allandutch: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
emkz:

I don't pray anyone would be in such a situation. If it happens, leave the scene immediately. All sorts of emotions would be rife at that moment, anyone can commit murder. Alternatively, if you must be there, call someone to be there with you. That someone might be the one who restrains you and prevents you from causing chaos.
I understand you. But it's not that easy.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by ashawopikin(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^another dumb child....u people raised in Nigeria clearly lack british home training.. (SMH) undecided
better go to Britain and practice your useless home training
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Odoogu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
to be very sincere, the man did wrong just as the woman also. I believe the strength of a real man should come with him expressing himself especially when angry without having to resort to physically abuse the woman. I I detest any form of fighting between couples.
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by policy12: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Odoogu:
to be very sincere, the man did wrong just as the woman also. I believe the strength of a real man should come with him expressing himself especially when angry without having to resort to physically abuse the woman. I I detest any form of fighting between couples.

Easier say than done. Until u find ur self in such situation don't judge yet.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

..bros, quit tryna impress me coz am from London..ok. Be nice & I will post I £12 cash to buy a suit there in Nigeria.(google *suit*).
How could u people think its ok to beat women...my gossssh... You homebase guys can be so so stewwwwpid..u make stewwwpid people really proud(nooofeinse)
angry
go. Fùck your broke self. I won't engaged in a childish banter with you.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by asjay(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:

In western countries she will file a case against him,divorce him,and cart away with his wealth. He will pay her child support for kids that aren't his grin

So which is a wiser choice to make?

In a Western world yen yen yen

But no one tries to fight Infidelity here but once assault dey like this,u go see them

I used to join your kind to say this too until I saw a first-hand case .

Our married ladies need to do better jare

Married men too or single Bleep boys servicing these useless piece of shit need to do better too

Only if everyone can be faithful ,it would have been nice
Perhaps we might actually record a low percentage of domestic violence related to infidelity .

DNA should be made a priority in our marriages just like genotype

Bleep trust right now cos it has been abused repeatedly by both gender

Say no to infidelity, say No to domestic violence
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by blackboy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why now? Kilo le toyen y beat her . Make she confess n pack out. Free yourself from her. Let her go
Re: A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. by asjay(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
it wouldn't take long before we adopt that.

Twitter feminists are not playing o

Those clowns

Equality propaganda but not ready for the challenges

Twitter is a scam, do not be deceived

They move 3 steps forward and make 5 steps backward with their next action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.