Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (70096 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

But something like this happened in South Africa, you should read about Sandra Laing, her biological parents were white but she was black. There's some kinda scientist explanation to it, but it rarely happens.
If you and your wife are black and she gave birth to a white baby with blonde hair, would you go for a DNA test? YES OR NO.

2 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2020
You give them everything attention even though you have exam the next day + plus your last card next thing they do is call there long lost boyfriend with your free credit
No woman really deserves your time and attention except the one you came to the world with and the one who brought you into this world full of hoes

13 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nairalandmonika: 3:44pm On May 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
If you and your wife are black and she gave birth to a white baby with blonde hair, would you go for a DNA test? YES OR NO.
Of course, but that's not my point, am just saying in rare occasions unusual things like this happen,
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Of course, but that's not my point, am just saying in rare occasions unusual things like this happen,
Hmmmmm. Okay. grin
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nairalandmonika: 3:49pm On May 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hmmmmm. Okay. grin
Me right now

2 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Me right now
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:24am On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
babygirl, can't sleep without saying i luv you

7 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by glimpse33(m): 2:29am On May 14, 2020
The king of Redpill

4 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:39am On May 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
The memes are for redpill guys to enjoy. Blue pilled guys can also learn.

I really have a lot to thank u for man

Before I open this thread I was a naive blue Piller myself but with this now I've learnt my lesson

Thank you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:42am On May 14, 2020
Digmygold:

Men are learning from you who is not a man. You are no man. You cant fend for your family. Your kids are fatherless and hate you more than the devil yet you call yourself a man? You are dumb.

You talk as if we don't know it's you in disguise Riele

3 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Dabronze(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
The tuth of the matter is women are slut regardless of who or where they are

8 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2020
Dabronze:
The tuth of the matter is women are slut regardless of who or where they are
Very correct.

4 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Kennedyiheme02: 9:44pm On May 23, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by freethinker01: 11:05pm On May 23, 2020
Saw these, felt like sharing

7 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by mrpaedo(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2020
cool

3 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2020
Good Guys Left Behind by HOPSIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOgeIZ9A4eI

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2020
@WhistleBlower

Can we discuss here?
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 1:03am On Jun 21, 2020
WhistleBIower:
Martinez39s it's much but please kindly read it patiently to the end

member that ugly girl I was obsessed with that I spent so much but yet still she told me she was a virgin, friend zoned me and refused visiting me in my apartment.

so I finally got rid off her on my mind. So of recent a certain young guy in the ashewo section of nairaland got a Toyota Camry that he uses for his uber services and he was bragging how he has used the car to fvck a lot of girls and how he was irresistible by ladies.
so I dropped the girl's number to him and here goes the sexcapades :
THE END
Wow! grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Timbers
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
���
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by TheSourcerer: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Omar09:

OK sire. Can't wait... Finally we've got something we don't agree on I'm willing to talk about... wink
likewise

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by TheSourcerer: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Riele:

tongue

LMAO . Your reply to me shows you don't have an answer .

Your Memes are one-sided .Hypocrisy all over here tongue
the dude was rude though , been a red Piller doesn't mean you should be an Asshole

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by wisethoughts(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Martinez39s I suggest opening a WhatsApp group will be a good idea for redpilled men to discuss, share information, and help themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
wisethoughts:
Martiñez39s I suggest opening a WhatsApp group will be a good idea for redpilled men to discuss, share information, and help themselves
True. Manospheres are vital in progressing redpill growth and agendas.

3 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by wisethoughts(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
True. Manospheres are vital in progressing redpill growth and agendas.

Of course, so when will it be created? I'm waiting...
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
wisethoughts:

I don't know. My hands are full.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
wisethoughts:

help create na and everyone else will join
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Zabiboy: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020

This thread na cruise grin cool ....
Abeg where do you guys get these meme from grin
They remind me of my life years ago....chaii... Man don fvck up for this life sha grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Epositive(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Good Guys Left Behind by HOPSIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOgeIZ9A4eI

This hopsin of a guy is good. I've listened to some of his tracks. Nigga is a realist. cool

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zabiboy:

This thread na cruise grin cool ....
Abeg where do you guys get these meme from grin
They remind me of my life years ago....chaii... Man don fvck up for this life sha grin grin....

I gathered them from various search engines. grin

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Zabiboy: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
I gathered them from various search engines. grin

Nice one man.. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.