Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? (4412 Views)

Flogging Toddlers- Is It Really Necessary? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by IyaTola: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Crèche in Wuse 2 is 70k per month.

Is it really too expensive or I’m the one tripping?
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by onlinetomola(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Two things involved, is either you are tripping or your poverty mentality is highly active. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by donbachi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
onlinetomola:
Two things involved, is either you are tripping or your poverty mentality is highly active. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
someone sought for ur advice...y not advise and let it end there....Wetin concern poverty.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by donbachi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
as long as the child is well taken care of.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by IyaTola: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
onlinetomola:
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
IyaTola:
Crèche in Wuse 2 is 70k per month. Is it really too expensive or I’m the one tripping?

how much does your family earn monthly?
how are the facilities?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Mykel51(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
IyaTola:

Wuse 2...it's not expensive...

4 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Lamanii22(f): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Per fucking month... Well it depends on your income... If I should rate my own income, omo it is effing expensive oo...

10 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Hisincrease: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Not expensive depending on income.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Bola146(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
IyaTola:

Good question, discuss it with your wife, cut your dress according to your cloth not size cry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by IyaTola: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2020
shocked with this type of economy
Mykel51:

Wuse 2...it's not expensive...
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by IyaTola: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2020
Thank you jooor
Lamanii22:
Per fucking month... Well it depends on your income... If I should rate my own income, omo it is effing expensive oo...

1 Like

Thank you jooor. Creche oooooooooooooo
Lamanii22:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Mykel51(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2020
IyaTola post=8680147u4:
shocked with this type of economy

My dear, there is a lot of money in Nigeria...it's just concentrated in the hands of few, moreover wetin carry you go Wuse 2

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by IyaTola: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Standard and quality
Mykel51:

My dear, there is a lot of money in Nigeria...it's just concentrated in the hands of few, moreover wetin carry you go Wuse 2
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Mykel51(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2020
IyaTola:
Standard and quality

Good!

Then pay for the standard and Quality.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by MrCork: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bola146:

Good question, discuss it with your wife, cut your dress according to your cloth not size cry

how much? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by DaBogu: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's is expensive, since you want quality and standard then you have to pay for it but you can get affordable ones around Wuse too

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Liliyann(f): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Question is can you afford it?
If you have the money, nothing should stop you from giving your child the absolute best!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Newyam: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
In Nigeria, expensive does not translate to best.

Na biz everyone dey do. To me, nah waste of money. Make d guy save money put him pikin for expensive sec. sch or university not creche for wuse 2

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Maga must pay

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by IyaTola: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Newyam:
In Nigeria, expensive does not translate to best.

Na biz everyone dey do. To me, nah waste of money. Make d guy save money put him pikin for expensive sec. sch or university not creche for wuse 2
My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by SavageResponse(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Liliyann:
Question is can you afford it?
If you have the money, nothing should stop you from giving your child the absolute best!!

You don't have to bankrupt yourself just because you want to give your child an education!

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by MrHandsome2013: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
IyaTola:

Bro can you assist me with 2k let me use it and travel for a job interview. I am a private teacher and no salary since April. i cant continue to stay idle while my family is bitten by hunger

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by nana228(f): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
That is not a lot if it's located in Wuse 2. You must be loaded to even look a crèche there
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
undecided

Normally, it aint really expensive If You EARN LIKE 1~2million naira monthly.

BUT for me, I can't pay 70k/month to a creche just for few hours of diaper changing even if my money grows on tress

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
70k per month? lol grin
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by merieam16(f): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
@ op, enjoy abuja money jawe 70k is nt much at least we work cos of our children. lol
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by IyaTola: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Bro can you assist me with 2k let me use it and travel for a job interview. I am a private teacher and no salary since April. i cant continue to stay idle while my family is bitten by hunger
I wish I could help am also a teacher
Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Seems like you are a teacher in a school in wuse and their creche is 70k, right?

Some are 100k per month. Teachers in private schools around there and maitama asokoro axis earn a lot.

Do part-time masters program in nasarawa state so u will climb up easily to administrative position.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Katier00(f): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
food is ready. Na dem

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping? by Dainy1(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2020
For you to live in Wuse, shows you're loaded. So, 70k is not expensive so long as you can afford it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Keep My Secret??? / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.