Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. (2106 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pls my fellow nairalanders help me out,this has been bothering me for quite a while now,I have been covering it up for a while now,but it has eaten me deep and I can't hide it any-longer.
My story goes like this,there was a girl I met in my SSS1,I had no interest in her then and I also had this special dislike towards her. Little did I know that she had interest in me,until this showed up in our SSS1 second term. When I discovered it I was disgusted because,I never liked her for once. But as fate may have it,she fought her way into my life,and I also developed interest in her. She did a lot for me during our time in ss1,that I am still stunned even up till now,if such girls still exist,in Nigeria.
Moreover,when we gained promotion,to ss2,the cat was let out of the bag,as our classmates,now discovered what was going on behind the scenes. it was now obvious to everyone that we were lovers. I tried hiding it though,but I couldn't help it and she couldn't help it as well,cause we loved each other,so much,but we would never tell that to ourselves. We had our ups and downs in Ss2 but nevertheless,we overcame all relationship barriers,as our relationship stood firm. At the end of our ss2 session we gained,promotion to ss3,then the history began.
The once caring and loving girl i knew, suddenly started developing strange attitude towards me. As if that was not enough,she started being too free with other boys,that hurt me a lot, though she isn't my gf,but I just have this special love towards her. I tried all my possible best and overcame all the trials that came my way.

Nevertheless we are now in the final session for ss3,before now she quarrelled me online,really,it is the worst period I have ever experienced in our relationship,as she is now making things difficult for me, after she found out with common sense that I truly loved her. See me see trouble oh,no be me start dis relationship,but she don dey treat me as if without her,I go die.
This started after she came across an article titled,"how to know if a boy truly loves u". After she saved that article,her behavior towards me changed,she started putting me through tough tests,to truly know if I really love and trust her,unknown,to her dat i knew wat she was up to. I have successfully passed all the brainstorming and legendary tests she put across my path, though it was difficult for me though,as most times we end up having misunderstandings. But deep down in me I know dat she truly loves me but won't admit it.
However,d problem now is dat,as it stands now she has made it known and open to me dat she is not interested,in d relationship anymore,as she now refers to me now as her best friend,not her husband again. I don't know if dis is anoda test she wants me to go through,or she doesn't love me again,am jus tired of begging,even when I did notin wrong. She now boldly,hug and kiss boys in my presence,so as to annoy me and prompt a response from me,but I jus ignore,Dem all and pretend as if notin happened. To crown it all,she now believes dat,I have a school wife,aside her,she made it plain to me dat she is no longer my school wife,dat she is now married to someone else,and each tym I ask her d name of d person she keeps changing his name.

Pls help me out guys,I don't know if she is doing all dis because she has found out dat I truly love her,or she now hates me.
But deep down in me Sha I still have a feeling dat dis girl still loves me,but won't admit,because despite all dis,she still looks for my trouble jokingly,and always make me to feel her presence,even when am trying to avoid her she still comes close to me. But wen I follow suite,she tells me to leave her alone,dat she is not my wife and dat hurts alot.

Pls guys I need ur advice on dis matter,as I am in real pains now,and I can't concentrate to read for my upcoming exams. And I don't feel like leaving her,cause I really love her from d depth of my heart,but I use bestie to cover it all up. I don't know if she still has concerns for me,help me out pls am in pains ryt now,I can no longer bear dis. sad But she is not yet my gf tho
Pls can someone,tell me how to get rid of her,I want to concentrate on my studies pls,I don't want any trouble
farano
Rocktation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by BabbanBura(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Emmanuel226:
Pls my fellow nairalanders help me out,this has been bothering me for quite a while now,I have been covering it up for a while now,but it has eaten me deep and I can't hide it any-longer.
My story goes like this,there was this girl I met in my SSS1,I had no interest in her then and I also had this special dislike towards her. Little did I know that she had interest in me,until this showed up in our SSS1 second term. When I discovered it I was disgusted because,I never liked her for once. But as fate may have it,she fought her way into my life,and I also developed interest in her. She did a lot for me during our time in ss1,that I am still stunned even up till now,if such girls still exist,in Nigeria.
Moreover,when we gained promotion,to ss2,the cat was let out of the bag,as our classmates,now discovered what was going on behind the scenes. it was now obvious to everyone that we were lovers. I tried hiding it though,but I couldn't help it and she couldn't help it as well,cause we loved each other,so much,but we would never tell that to ourselves. We had our ups and downs in Ss2 but nevertheless,we overcame all relationship barriers,as our relationship stood firm. At the end of our ss2 session we gained,promotion to ss3,then the history began.
The once caring and loving girl i knew, suddenly started developing strange attitude towards me. As if that was not enough,she started being too free with other boys,that hurt me a lot, though she isn't my gf,but I just have this special love towards her. I tried all my possible best and overcame all the trials that came my way.

Nevertheless we are now in the final session for ss3,before now she quarrelled me online,really,it is the worst period I have ever experienced in our relationship,as she is now making things difficult for me, after she found out with common sense that I truly loved her. See me see trouble oh,no be me start dis relationship,but she don dey treat me as if without her,I go die.
This started after she came across an article titled,"how to know if a boy truly loves u". After she saved that article,her behavior towards me changed,she started putting me through tough tests,to truly know if I really love and trust her,unknown,to her dat i knew wat she was up to. I have successfully passed all the brainstorming and legendary tests she put across my path, though it was difficult for me though,as most times we end up having misunderstandings. But deep down in me I know dat she truly loves me but won't admit it.
However,d problem now is dat,as it stands now she has made it known and open to me dat she is not interested,in d relationship anymore,as she now refers to me now as her best friend,not her husband again. I don't know if dis is anoda test she wants me to go through,or she doesn't love me again,am jus tired of begging,even when I did notin wrong. She now boldly,hug and kiss boys in my presence,so as to annoy me and prompt a response from me,but I jus ignore,Dem all and pretend as if notin happened. To crown it all,she now believes dat,I have a school wife,aside her,she made it plain to me dat she is no longer my school wife,dat she is now married to someone else,and each tym I ask her d name of d person she keeps changing his name.

Pls help me out guys,I don't know if she is doing all dis because she has found out dat I truly love her,or she now hates me.
But deep down in me Sha I still have a feeling dat dis girl still loves me,but won't admit,because despite all dis,she still looks for my trouble jokingly,and always make me to feel her presence,even when am trying to avoid her she still comes close to me. But wen I follow suite,she tells me to leave her alone,dat she is not my wife and dat hurts alot.

Pls guys I need ur advice on dis matter,as I am in real pains now,and I can't concentrate to read for my upcoming exams.

E too long nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
BabbanBura:

E too long nah
pls jus try to read it all up,I really need ur help pls
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by proclinician: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Here take this.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Officialgarri: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Emmanuel, you are still in secondary school and all you could be thinking of is a relationship?

Let's assume the issue you brought here was resolved, for how long do you think the relationship will last after then? Forever?

You have a long way to go Son. Focus on your studies. After this secondary education, there's another hurdle called Tertiary education and then another called Labour market.
Should relationship then be the thing to focus on in this tender stage and age of yours?

A word is enough for the wise!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Emmanuel, you are still in secondary school and all you could be thinking of is a relationship?

Let's assume the issue you brought here was resolved, for how long do you think the relationship will last after then? Forever?

You have a long way to go Son. Focus on your studies. After this secondary education, there's another hurdle called Tertiary education and then another called Labour market.
Should relationship then be the thing to focus on in this tender stage and age of yours?

A word is enough for the wise!
I no want oh,but na she start am,now she don dey do wetin dey pain me,she is not my gf tho,jus my bestie
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Teenage love? All flames that burn out quickly, lol focus on your future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Kylekent59: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
I stopped immediately I read "there was this girl"

Let's hear from people below.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Emmanuel226:
My story goes like this,there was a girl I met in my SSS1,I had no interest in her then and I also had this special dislike towards her. Little did I know that she had interest in me,until this showed up in our SSS1 second term. When I discovered it I was disgusted because,I never liked her for once. But as fate may have it,she fought her way into my life,and I also developed interest in her. She did a lot for me during our time in ss1,that I am still stunned even up till now,if such girls still exist,in Nigeria.

Pls guys I need ur advice on dis matter,as I am in real pains now,and I can't concentrate to read for my upcoming exams. And I don't feel like leaving her,cause I really love her from d depth of my heart,but I use bestie to cover it all up. I don't know if she still has concerns for me,help me out pls am in pains ryt now,I can no longer bear dis. sad But she is not yet my gf tho
Pls can someone,tell me how to get rid of her,I want to concentrate on my studies pls,I don't want any trouble
farano
Rocktation
HEAVEN KNOWS I DIDNT READ THAT.

U NEED GOD NOT A GIRL IN YOUR LIFE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by budaatum: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Emmanuel226:
pls jus try to read it all up,I really need ur help pls
Show me your maths notebook pls!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Read your book,you are too young for love

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Oluneutral: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oya, sing after me........

Emmanuel is a troll..... Iya, iya o.2x.

Daddy knows, mummy knows......iya, iya o.
Daddy knows, mummy knows, everybody knows.
Emmanuel is a troll.......iya, iya o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Azeh(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please go and read for weac and jamb ..all this stress is nt worth it

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Azeh:
Please go and read for weac and jamb ..all this stress is nt worth it
tankz a lot sir and to all nairalanders dat commented on dis thread,u all just got me relieved,I am going to abide by eat y'all said,I am going to start living a unique life starting from tomorrow,in such a way dat everyone would be so surprised.

Now I understand d proverb dat says a problem shared is a problem solved.
Thanks a lot for your advice love y'all.
#forever a nairalander smiley wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Tim16(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Where are the parent of this OP? He deserve to be whipped 100 strokes of the cain for derailing by putting relationship first over his studies/future.
At this very tender age you are being traumatized and mesmerized by emotion towards the opposite sex? Nooooo, little boy this is not what you should be bothered about now, rather be enthusiastic of making grandbreaking Academic Excellence. Kill this obsession for a woman you are breeding now before it throws you off track. The dilemma isn't what you need at this stage of your life. As you grow older and become successful you will come across fleet of uptown women dying to have you.

Come back home boy and focus on your studies and make daddy and mommy proud as you had promised... May God bless you and redirect you, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Omar09(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Emmanuel226:

Nevertheless we are now in the final session for ss3

Started life a little too early boy. Your crush actually came to revenge on you. She knew all along you never liked her. She wanted to deal with you. And what's the best way to deal with a man if not emotionally...

My verdict: focus on getting your certificate, write your jamb and get into the university first, and you see that what you are dying of now is nothing compa....

Let me not ruin the surprises for you. Get into university first! And there's no way you can achieve that with this girl in your heart. Get over her. See her as just any other person as you can.

Lol grin grin school love n shit. Scam it is.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Omar09(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Emmanuel226:
I no want oh,but na she start am,now she don dey do wetin dey pain me,she is not my gf tho,jus my bestie

I laugh @bolded. But this should begin your journey to self discovery.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Omar09:

Started life a little too early boy. Your crush actually came to revenge on you. She knew all along you never liked her. She wanted to deal with you. And what's the best way to deal with a man if not emotionally...

My verdict: focus on getting your certificate, write your jamb and get into the university first, and you see that what you are dying of now is nothing compa....

Let me not ruin the surprises for you. Get into university first! And there's no way you can achieve that with this girl in your heart. Get over her. See her as just any other person as you can.

Lol grin grin school love n shit. Scam it is.
tankz a lot miss
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Tim16:
Where are the parent of this OP? He deserve to be whipped 100 strokes of the cain for derailing by putting relationship first over his studies/future.
At this very tender age you are being traumatized and mesmerized by emotion towards the opposite sex? Nooooo, little boy this is not what you should be bothered about now, rather be enthusiastic of making grandbreaking Academic Excellence. Kill this obsession for a woman you are breeding now before it throws you off track. The dilemma isn't what you need at this stage of your life. As you grow older and become successful you will come across fleet of uptown women dying to have you.

Come back home boy and focus on your studies and make daddy and mommy proud as you had promised... May God bless you and redirect you, AMEN.
am brilliant tho,but d problem is; girls no dey allow me rest
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Martinez39s(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2020
@Emmanuel226
...it is the worst period I have ever experienced in our relationship,as she is now making things difficult for me, after she found out with common sense that I truly loved her. See me see trouble oh,no be me start dis relationship,but she don dey treat me as if without her,I go die.
This is your problem. Never tell a girl you love her. You have already fallen for her and the thrill of trying to win you is gone. The thrill of boosting her ego on the effectiveness of her pūssy power in bending the strong unresponsive heart is gone. She has gone to seek that from other boys and she is simultaneously using her fling with other boys to śhit test you by making you jealous. Never ever fall in love and don't put a woman on a pedestal because it doesn't end well.

Now listen, break up with her and do away with the relationship but don't tell her. From henceforth, be indifferent and uncaring about things concerning her. If she or others ask you what's up, tell them nothing. If she notices your indifference and uncaring attitude and she gets worried and presses you for an answer on whether you still love or you are still interested in the relationship, ignore her. Don't contact her through phone or on social media and don't pick her calls or text. Start snubbing her. Even if she change her attitude for the better, still don't take her back. Be done with that relationship for good.

You have to stop being a simp. She is not the only girl in the world. No girl is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread. Girls are just mere human beings like you, nothing special about them. If one girl is unserious and not ready for you, move on to the next. Personally, I would advise you to forget about girls and build your future. When you mature and go into the real world, you will realise that girls will only love you for what you can provide (your money). If you waste your productive years chasing girls and love instead of building up your life, you will have yourself to blame.

Please, visit these topics. wink smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must
https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guy-get

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Yohans(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2020
You are in SS3, instead of you to be preparing for waec you are busy crying because of a girl who is using you to play football. I have no advice for you.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2020
More like trolling. If you believe this then you'll believe anything.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Ginaz(f): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Go and read your books boy!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin
Ariza:
Teenage love? All flames that burn out quickly, lol focus on your future.
so true.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Froshloaded: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin
This started after she came across an article titled,"how to know if a boy truly loves u". After she saved that article,her behavior towards me changed,
This made me laugh really hard grin grin

Bro you are too young for this, you still have a long way to go.. Just focus on your waec and jamb bro.. If you enter uni you will see girls that are better than her... Don't fail because of a lady...
My 2cents.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Read, but no comment from me.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin

This made me laugh really hard grin grin

Bro you are too young for this, you still have a long way to go.. Just focus on your waec and jamb bro.. If you enter uni you will see girls that are better than her... Don't fail because of a lady...
My 2cents.
thanks a lot bro
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gaggi:
More like trolling. If you believe this then you'll believe anything.
ion get undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Emmanuel226(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
@Emmanuel226
This is your problem. Never tell a girl you love her. You have already fallen for her and the thrill of trying to win you is gone. The thrill of boosting her ego on the effectiveness of her pūssy power in bending the strong unresponsive heart is gone. She has gone to seek that from other boys and she is simultaneously using her fling with other boys to śhit test you by making you jealous. Never ever fall in love and don't put a woman on a pedestal because it doesn't end well.

Now listen, break up with her and do away with the relationship but don't tell her. From henceforth, be indifferent and uncaring about things concerning her. If she or others ask you what's up, tell them nothing. If she notices your indifference and uncaring attitude and she gets worried and presses you for an answer on whether you still love or you are still interested in the relationship, ignore her. Don't contact her through phone or on social media and don't pick her calls or text. Start snubbing her. Even if she change her attitude for the better, still don't take her back. Be done with that relationship for good.

You have to stop being a simp. She is not the only girl in the world. No girl is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread. Girls are just mere human beings like you, nothing special about them. If one girl is unserious and not ready for you, move on to the next. Personally, I would advise you to forget about girls and build your future. When you mature and go into the real world, you will realise that girls will only love you for what you can provide (your money). If you waste your productive years chasing girls and love instead of building up your life, you will have yourself to blame.

Please, visit these topics. wink smiley

best comment on dis thread,thanks a lot for ur advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Martinez39s(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Emmanuel226:
best comment on dis thread,thanks a lot for ur advice
I hope you follow my advice. Don't have a relationship with her again.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out,i want to get rid of her,before it's late. by Lamanii22(f): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
SS3??... Just try and pass your WAEC and try to gain admission into uni... Both of you are still young... It's just teenage feeling that is doing both of you... Or give it time, let a year or two pass before trying any relationship...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Seen Urinating At Lekki Toll Gate (video) / Esther Breaks The Internet With Sultry Photos / What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.