Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira (2704 Views)

Which Loan App Can Loan Me 10k? / Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. / Loan Me 150,000 Naira. I'll Pay Back 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
danielsunky:
I stand to gain nothing for you to think i pulled you down. I wanted to assist you with the money but you weren't ready to provide a collateral (international passport and certificate). I do not know you and I have never seen you, you proved and showed you just wanted to scam. How do I drop 300k for someone without a collateral? someone I have never seen....

Why not post screenshots of our conversations for all to see if it tallies with your account of events.

I've never stolen from anyone on this forum and will never even if i have to beg i will beg than steal other people's sweat and blood

Why not post screenshot so it will do the talking if you're being truthful. I never forced myself on anyone and go my way peacefully
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
I deleted your messages and number yesterday immediately
ThePansophist:

Why not post screenshots of our conversations for all to see if it tallies with your account of events.

I've never stolen from anyone on this forum and will never even if i have to beg i will beg than steal other people's sweat and blood
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by Dax001: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
ThePansophist:

I suffered heavy loses as a result of his actions. If i knew your WhatsApp contact. Ill share screenshots so you can compare against what this man said. People go about to destroy other people's livelihood with faslehood.

Funny enough i didn't even notice all that has been going here till i start to have problems with people who were cool with me before seeing all these lies

Then, it’s very simple sir
Post the screenshot here, let everyone know he’s a liar
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
danielsunky:
I deleted your messages and number yesterday immediately

I hear you. Post your proofs in any kind where i plan to dupe you or collect money or do anything without presenting t residential and business address even before anything

All my " real life contacts " have my residential and business address. And i make it compulsory to make my actions visible with anyone who deals with me to know my address even to my bedroom. So where do i plan duping you with a fake lawyer oga?
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
What do you have to say to this?
dogtails:
This guy is a pure scammer and a thief,if u give him DAT money,sorry is ur name...Check his signature and see for urself...OLE...
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
danielsunky:
What do you have to say to this?

You brought up claims, you should have your claims backed up without support, or should men say things they haven't verified.

I've been calling that one over and over since 30mins he has refused to pick. Check his posts for his number and ask him yourself Oga

I am not far from Area G police station. Please lets all meet there tomorrow i beg you. I want to see the phantom victims of anything wrong I'm being defamed with. 11am tomorrow Area G Police station
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Are we denying that you said you do not want problem when I requested for these documents and that you do not have a collateral except a lawyer that you will bring.... who I'm probably sure he's your partner.
danielsunky:
I confirmed it that he is a thief and a scammer. I offered to assist him with the money and immediately[b] i requested for his international passport/driver licence and Degree certificate as collateral he became confused and he was saying he does not want problem.[/b] Will i give you 300k without getting a collateral or what. He kept on saying he will bring his lawyer to sign an agreement...... a fraudulent lawyer just like himself. Please be careful if you want to deal with him. That is my story with him.
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dax001:

Then, it’s very simple sir
Post the screenshot here, let everyone know he’s a liar

The onus lies on the accuser. I hold my cards for the law if necessary. He knew why i shunned communication with him but rather than own his character weakness which became clear to him and me in the course of our interactions, he towed the path of the cowardly making me the victim of his character weakness
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Since I have nothing to do I should follow you to police station... you are really follow. Go fix yourself.
ThePansophist:

You brought up claims, you should have your claims backed up without support, or should men say things they haven't verified.

I've been calling that one over and over since 30mins he has refused to pick. Check his posts for his number and ask him yourself Oga

I am not far from Area G police station. Please lets all meet there tomorrow i beg you. I want to see the phantom victims of anything wrong I'm being defamed with. 11am tomorrow Area G Police station
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
danielsunky:
Since I have nothing to do I should follow you to police station... you are really follow. Go fix yourself.

God will deal with you for your actions.

Bye
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Keep speaking English, we know your type. Your actions will help you source the fund. Continue
ThePansophist:

The onus lies on the accuser. I hold my cards for the law if necessary. He knew why i shunned communication with him but rather than own his character weakness which became clear to him and me in the course of our interactions, he towed the path of the cowardly making me the victim of his character weakness
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Leave me with God and face your problems
ThePansophist:

God will deal with you for your actions.

Bye
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
danielsunky:
Keep speaking English, we know your type. Your actions will help you source the fund. Continue

See. Your ego won't save you. Keep trying to save face when you've done an innocent irreparable damage. Go and read back all i said. If you don't apologise to me unbended knees, you will experience calamities and disaster all around you. You won't be able to bear it. I assure you. Your picture and name dey with me

Peace
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thank God you are saying this hear and I can assure you that you will regret whatever evil you try to do.
ThePansophist:

See. Your ego won't save you. Keep trying to save face when you've done an innocent irreparable damage. Go and read back all i said. If you don't apologise to me unbended knees, you will experience calamities and disaster all around you. You won't be able to bear it. I assure you. Your picture and name dey with me

Peace
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
danielsunky:
Thank God you are saying this hear and I can assure you that you will regret whatever evil you try to do.

We shall see
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by danielsunky(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Herbalist...
ThePansophist:

We shall see
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
We shall see kiss
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by Gulher: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
mtcheeew
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by chiboy7(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2020
Oga op make we hear word abeg.. can u imagine
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
chiboy7:
Oga op make we hear word abeg.. can u imagine

I don't toy with my reputation. I didn't remember involving you or saying anything else since i left. Comport yourself
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by NewLogicalMind: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Moralgladiator:
No collateral,no discussion.
It seems they have dealt with you before also... cheesy

There is no teacher like experience
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
NewLogicalMind:

It seems they have dealt with you before also... cheesy

There is no teacher like experience
grin Experience is the most painful but realest teacher.
Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by NewLogicalMind: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Moralgladiator:
grin Experience is the most painful but realest teacher.

To say that Nigerians are terrible people when it comes to repaying a loan would be a gross understatement.

Very dishonest people, they will come grovelling and begging for a loan then you give it to the person on friendly terms. When it's time to pay back he would adopt all manner of schemes to avoid repaying the loan!

2 Likes

Re: Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira by ThePansophist: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
NewLogicalMind:

To say that Nigerians are terrible people when it comes to repaying a loan would be a gross understatement.

Very dishonest people, they will come grovelling and begging for a loan then you give it to the person on friendly terms. When it's time to pay back he would adopt all manner of schemes to avoid repaying the loan!

I'm glad. You should create a thread on the subject matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.