Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage (2895 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2007
lol@debosky, no wonder, it's you people that are stealing all the women.
omo-eko don't you know 4'11 is the new 5'11 bro. your loss.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by Iman3(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
debosky:

I am an all-rounder 6' 2" and highly endowed as well wink

Abeg,Fabregas.Keep quiet  grin

debosky:

I-man how far with that your sister?

She dey alrite
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by ayefele200(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

LOL 4 wetin shocked shocked shocked lai lai, the shortest guy i have ever dated was 5'11, no there isn't no hope for you oh tongue tongue tongue.
hahahahahhahahahahaha, sorry u have dated so many hahahahahahahahah
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele crawl back into your cage.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by ayefele200(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2007
@fekuti
waiting on u to unlock the gate, dumbo
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2007
debosky:

I am an all-rounder 6' 2" and highly endowed as well wink

hummmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but I can't be interested in Omo Eko, I don't want Ondo state wahala.

which kind wahala grin grin grin

I-man how far with that your sister?
am telling your wife, and who is this girl self

ayefele200:

hahahahahhahahahahaha, sorry u have dated so many hahahahahahahahah
there is no crime no dating wink wink wink

fekuti:

omo-eko don't you know 4'11 is the new 5'11 bro. your loss.

i don't think so wink wink, my loss is another person gain
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2007
Ayefela has finally met his match lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(fekuti) lol, two crazy people
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele, i gave the keys to omo-eko, i'm surprised she let you out in the first place.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
I-man who are you calling Fabregas, because I support arsenal doesn't mean I'm a short-man-devil like Cesc. I am tall dark and handsome cool

@ Omo Eko

I was just greeting I-man's sister who is married, you need to find one of your nice cousin for me, preferably one with Us papers grin grin grin

Ondo people are very jealous oh, i dont want their trouble at all. grin grin
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by ayefele200(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

Ayefela has finally met his match lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(fekuti) lol, two crazy people
common on, tot i could trust u
fekuti:

ayefele, i gave the keys to omo-eko, i'm surprised she let you out in the first place.
she did that so i can feed on ur thigh
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2007
debosky:

@ Omo Eko

I was just greeting I-man's sister who is married, you need to find one of your nice cousin for me, preferably one with Us papers grin grin grin

Ondo people are very jealous oh, i don't want their trouble at all. grin grin

Too bad all my cuzs are taken wink wink

Ondo people are really cool grin grin grin

fekuti:

let ayafele out, never.
that boy belong in a cage cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by ayefele200(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

Too bad all my cuzs are taken wink wink

Ondo people are really cool grin grin grin
who said ONDO are arrogant?, May God thunderlise his soul
Omo Eko:

let ayafele out, never.
that boy belong in a cage cheesy cheesy
so u dey follow em monkey roll
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele, very good, continue feeding on my thighs, kindly work your way up to my nine-inch-nails while you're at it, and suck it clean.
you must make sure the royal-penis is clean.

mod: ayefele so you're actually a guy, you pathetic troll.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by hotchic1(f): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2007
This is so funny!!!!!

I think i have an idea ,i think i knw why this thread is created

anyway,it doesn't really matter if she luvs her ,though its not alwez the best,if they can cope,i think its alryt.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2007
hot chic, yes you do.
as drusilla would say, SMILE
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by ayefele200(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2007
fekuti:

ayefele, very good, continue feeding on my thighs, kindly work your way up to my nine-inch-nails while you're at it, and suck it clean.
you must make sure the royal-penis is clean.
disgustingly funny
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by hotchic1(f): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2007
anywayz,am luving this,
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by ayefele200(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2007
why wont u, shioooooooooooooo, alainise

(1) (2)

My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. / My Problem With Most Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.