Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) (886 Views)

Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
I got the inspiration from this thread created by vasaratti https://www.nairaland.com/5692805/secret-video-games-crush
I got my reference from there too. Rate the process. smiley wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Final step... Any corrections from the art gurus?

1 Share

Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by Ladylite: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Shiet sheet sherrrttt

shocked

Dam gurl, you are good.

1 Like

Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladylite:
Shiet sheet sherrrttt
shocked
Dam gurl, you are good.
Thanks sis wink
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by JasonScoolari: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is really beautiful andnd creative but trust Some vast majority of Efulefu's, they'll view, criticize and Glorify Tacha and Mercy instead.

Will show this beautiful work of art to people who really appreciate creativity.
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by Petyprincess(f): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is nice,good job!!
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
This is really beautiful andnd creative but trust Some vast majority of Efulefu's, they'll view, criticize and Glorify Tacha and Mercy instead.

Will show this beautiful work of art to people who really appreciate creativity.
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is nice,good job!!
Thanks sis.
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by Happyfela(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Looks good
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by Donniest22(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thumbs up
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by proclinician: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
I hope you've monetized this skill you have truly u are one of a kind and very rare. It's a hot cake out there and pays more than writing which i do. It doesn't pay better than the vagina like most girls will agree but ur pride is intact.
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by sparkle7: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
bbstarr:
I got the inspiration from this thread created by vasaratti https://www.nairaland.com/5692805/secret-video-games-crush
I got my reference from there too. Rate the process. smiley wink
Dope!!
Can you please make a video tutorial on how you do it?
Thanks babe and God bless.
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by Teel012(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
bbstarr:

Thanks sis wink

Wawuu!!! Please teach me sensei. What software did you use?
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
proclinician:
I hope you've monetized this skill you have truly u are one of a kind and very rare. It's a hot cake out there and pays more than writing which i do. It doesn't pay better than the vagina like most girls will agree but ur pride is intact.

I get paid once in a while for commission works... But is there another way of monetizing the skill?
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
sparkle7:

Dope!!
Can you please make a video tutorial on how you do it?
Thanks babe and God bless.

My phone will just shut down completely. cheesy I remember doing a time lapse for just 5 minutes nd my phone started hanging. When I checked the mb of the 5 mins video, it was 67mb. shocked
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Teel012:

Wawuu!!! Please teach me sensei. What software did you use?
Autodesk Sketchbook... It's an app
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by Teel012(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
bbstarr:

Autodesk Sketchbook... It's an app

A phone app?
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by maxjax(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
nice one gurl
bbstarr:
Final step... Any corrections from the art gurus?
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by sparkle7: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
bbstarr:

My phone will just shut down completely. cheesy I remember doing a time lapse for just 5 minutes nd my phone started hanging. When I checked the mb of the 5 mins video, it was 67mb. shocked
Make it in batches then. Like first the outline, then the painting and then highlight.
What phone you using by the way?
How much ram?
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Teel012:

A phone app?
Yes
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
maxjax:
nice one gurl
smiley
Re: My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) by bbstarr(f): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
sparkle7:

Make it in batches then. Like first the outline, then the painting and then highlight.
What phone you using by the way?
How much ram?
K7... 1Gb RAM

(1) (Reply)

Start Wine Bottle Umbrella Business And Start Earning At Ease. / My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man / Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.