Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him (60225 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by careytommy37(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by ZombieHUNT: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020

Let a ten year old write Buhari and see if Abba kyari will reply... undecided

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by bikefab(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
What exactly is hilarious here..?
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Medfin2: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
He's happy for the reply

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Prolificdeman: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hilarious but educative.

But prove yourself once again against Atletico.

That record must be broken!

YNWA

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by IghravweIG(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Awesomefred32(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
anyways former liverpool GK simon Migolet had his first assist against Man United This Evening

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by EricksonDick: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
Club managers having time for reply, when ordinary LGA boss doesent
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Dadaboy: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
kuanvevo:
same ManU Club Brugge is wounding currently?

Are you watching behind your screen ?
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by EricksonDick: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
post=86820432:

The Beauty of football.

CONGRATULATIONS in advance LIVERPOOL,
The Champion Elect of English Football.

You will never walk alone.

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by majamajic(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Liverpool will win the league in March
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Benblaq(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
englishmart:
Klopp you're not Buhari and APC, you don't have to reply to futile mewlings.
You don carry am reach here? Nawa o
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by MorataFC: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by MorataFC: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
majamajic:
Liverpool will win the league in March
you are not a prophet, everyone knows that. grin

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Randy100: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
osuolale95:
I don't follow football, but that Liverpool man nail it all... He is truly a man. We'll never walk alone.
liar. You don't follow football, why are you walking alone.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Koval12(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Klopp is such a top guy. He's just what humanity lacks and if you hate Klopp, you seriously have to check yourself proper

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by proclinician: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just how beautiful it is. See the letter from klopp. You can't find this level of camaraderie among black monkey there ways are always very awful. See now the u.s president took his official limo "the beast" to race just one lap around in the Daytona international speedway, Daytona 500 and every one was excited. But here i am not certain the president of the country i found myself is a living thing. This is very sad.

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dadaboy:
Kloop that athletico madrid fans and coach Frustrated and humiliated so tey them give am card yesterday.

Anyway, i can not believe this boy wrote this later all by himself grin

If he did, i want all my school fees returned sad
wats this one saying? English naim m0ther t0ngue. U think d boy w0n't be able to read or write what he's born into? Haba. Na so u worship whites reach?

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by freemi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
If he was in the US someone will be thinking of how to auction that letter on ebay grin
sense
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Pidginwhisper: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Highesschief1:
See nice and matured reply.. Imagine this is a Nigerian club coach... Quote this post with the response the boy would have gotten grin

Nigerian Coach:Bring 5M and I’ll make it happen, because I’ll bribe the referee and the players

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Highesschief1:
See nice and matured reply.. Imagine this is a Nigerian club coach... Quote this post with the response the boy would have gotten grin
Enyimba coach will be like "my friend, will u go and read ur b0ok and face ur studies."

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Dadaboy: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Minemrys:

wats this one saying? English naim m0ther t0ngue. U think d boy w0n't be able to read or write what he's born into? Haba. Na so u worship whites reach?
Stop writing nonsense. Nigerians have degrees even more than USA and UK. There are uneducated pink people too
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by ThothHermes: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
If he was in the US someone will be thinking of how to auction that letter on ebay grin
It might still happen.
Let them win more. The more trophies Liverpool win, the more valuable that piece of paper gets.

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by tfash96(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's only Atletico and Napoli that can make d boy's dream come true but unfortunately they can't play Epl
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by ArticleBeast: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact
Hmm... This ur offer na jedi jedi o...
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Exponental(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
52yrs old to a 10yrs old. It obviously a show of maturity and exposures.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by sholay2011(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Rare Photo of a Yoruba Kid Writing His own Letter to Klopp

#AfonJazz..
You no well oo grin grin

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Renforce:
Hmmm..... Its just too difficult to hate Kloop!
How can one man be that cool? undecided
you will never see Alex fergus0n or m0urinho give a decent reply as such. The one coach that c0mes close to being cool as Klopp is guardiola. Fergus0n is one reas0n i so much hate Man U with seething passi0n.

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dadaboy:
Kloop that athletico madrid fans and coach Frustrated and humiliated so tey them give am card yesterday.

Anyway, i can not believe this boy wrote this later all by himself grin

If he did, i want all my school fees returned sad
what do you expect?
English is their natural language
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by wristbangle: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
What this 10 years old boy wrote can't be compared to some adults' constructive sentence in Nigeria. It shows our level of Education is in great danger
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
englishmart:
Klopp you're not Buhari and APC, you don't have to reply to futile mewlings.
that's why Klopp's different. U just can't hate him.

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar