Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him (60235 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Hmmm

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact

2k Are you sure? Not that when you contacted the story changes....
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by fabienjoe: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Being civilized is priceless. It can't be bought. Elsewhere in Nigeria, that would've degenerated very easily, with perhaps the religious ones throwing witchcraft into the mix. Any loss by Liverpool in the future would be attributed to the innocent boy's 'witchcraft'. I won't stop admiring the whiteman's simplicity and civility..
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Highesschief1:
See nice and matured reply.. Imagine this is a Nigerian club coach... Quote this post with the response the boy would have gotten grin
Will you face your studies?! What do you know about football?
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by AMvanquish: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
If he was in the US someone will be thinking of how to auction that letter on ebay grin

Many years from now, it might still come to that. Whites cherish stuff like this a lot, dont be surprised he would frame it and hang it on a wall in his room.

1 Like

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by valx2: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Highesschief1:
See nice and matured reply.. Imagine this is a Nigerian club coach... Quote this post with the response the boy would have gotten grin

U dey craze..
Because na your papa get this club abi?
If I tear you better slap now them go say I wicket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by fabienjoe: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Drince:
cheesy
Something a 10 year can't do in nigeria..
The only thing they know is My daddy have carry his car and go out, kanipe you are driving me and go.. Grammars that can cause miscarriage 3smiley cheesy

Lol! Depending on where they live..

1 Like

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Enemyofpeace: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Stingy man, he could not even grant the poor his simple request

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by nwokolokingsley(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
post=86820432:

The Beauty of football.
And as Klopo pointed out,
Nothing lasts forever.
Every team has it's time to shine,
Just make sure you utilize your opportunity when it comes.

CONGRATULATIONS in advance LIVERPOOL,
The Champion Elect of English Football.

You will never walk alone.

Politics has eaten deep into some people's head.
Even on a total football related thread?
What a pity!
sad
If I may ask,why have you not been commenting on treads where your 'daddy' GMB is been trashed and your moniker mentioned

1 Like

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
That 10 year old child writes better than many Nairalanders.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Asadujames202(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please, guys can a deposit account holder be issued with a master or Visa card instead of verve
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by jeff1607(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dadaboy:
Kloop that athletico madrid fans and coach Frustrated and humiliated so tey them give am card yesterday.

Anyway, i can not believe this boy wrote this later all by himself grin

If he did, i want all my school fees returned sad

This is Nigeria bro
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Renforce: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Minemrys:

you will never see Alex fergus0n or m0urinho give a decent reply as such. The one coach that c0mes close to being cool as Klopp is guardiola. Fergus0n is one reas0n i so much hate Man U with seething passi0n.

Word!
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Drince:
cheesy
Something a 10 year can't do in nigeria..
The only thing they know is My daddy have carry his car and go out, kanipe you are driving me and go.. Grammars that can cause miscarriage 3smiley cheesy
speak 4 urself bro. I was writing letters to fictitious uncles abroad at 8.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Catty94 post=86820901].
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dadaboy:

Stop writing nonsense. Nigerians have degrees even more than USA and UK. There are uneducated pink people too
yea, same as there are abroad. I tackled ur hasty generalizati0n of nigerian kids being dull n0t what u typed there.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by fabienjoe: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dadaboy:

Stop writing nonsense. Nigerians have degrees even more than USA and UK. There are uneducated pink people too

That's not particularly correct. Qualify it. Nigerians in the US are on the average, more educated than the native Americans...But you need to ask, what's the profile of the Nigerian emigrating to the US? They are usually professionals and middle class people, usually educated. Almajiris, bus conductors, petty traders, illiterate businessmen, artisans etc don't have access to US travel and immigration, but they're our reality here in Nigeria..So yes Nigerian immigrants may be more educated than the average citizens there but they are equally more so than those they left behind in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Dollabiz: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Awesomefred32:
grin
anyways former liverpool GK simon Migolet had his first assist against Man United This Evening
Liverpool goal keepers just love giving assists against man u. 1st it was Pepe Reina then Alisson Becker, n0w Mign0let.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari can not even read that letter undecided
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Highesschief1:

How much are you willing to pay me to lose?
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Rapmoney(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
post=86820432:

The Beauty of football.
And as Klopo pointed out,
Nothing lasts forever.
Every team has it's time to shine,
Just make sure you utilize your opportunity when it comes.

CONGRATULATIONS in advance LIVERPOOL,
The Champion Elect of English Football.

You will never walk alone.

Politics has eaten deep into some people's head.
Even on a total football related thread?
What a pity!
sad

Buhari issues are not discussed here! This is a place for sane minds and reasonable people.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by openmine(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dadaboy:
Kloop that athletico madrid fans and coach Frustrated and humiliated so tey them give am card yesterday.

Anyway, i can not believe this boy wrote this later all by himself grin

If he did, i want all my school fees returned sad
A hater and troll spotted! tongue
You had to call out a recent match he lost just to validate and justify your point forgetting the rest of the matches where he has been unbeaten!
Did he tell you that he won't lose matches in his letter?
Next time read carefully before you emotionally react!

2 Likes

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Catty94:
what do you expect? English is their natural language
u mind am? C0me to think of it, it's n0t like all nigerian kids are that dumb.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
wristbangle:
What this 10 years old boy wrote can't be compared to some adults' constructive sentence in Nigeria. It shows our level of Education is in great danger
dat one dey. But d0n't forget d boy is english.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
valx2:

U dey craze..
Because na your papa get this club abi?
If I heart you better slap now them go say I wicket
lol.
C me c trouble oh. Who be dis one na? C0me, little boy who is ur fada? Didn't they teach u how to respect ur elderz?
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Drince: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Minemrys:

speak 4 urself bro. I was writing letters to fictitious uncles abroad at 8.
Allow me to give you a round of applause...
Where did your "letters to your fictitious uncle" take you to?

Swear with your life you didn't sing this rubbish?

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Stingy man, he could not even grant the poor his simple request
tell fergus0n to forfeit one of man u's title to us.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
wristbangle:
What this 10 years old boy wrote can't be compared to some adults' constructive sentence in Nigeria. It shows our level of Education is in great danger

you took the word out of my mouth.. many graduates can't construct good and correct sentences... check their Facebook, Twitter or nairaland Post... some will say English isn't our language..so because it wasn't our language, why spend all the years from primary to university reading and writing it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by uunwanaobong3: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
For city haters, these headlines is for u

Liverpool's 'spygate' may stop Manchester City being stripped of 2014 Premier League title

Manchester City recorded their European rivals' financial activities during their investigation

Barcelona deny hiring company to 'damage the image' of Messi, Guardiola and others

Shebi, UEFA want to act on illegal hacked documents? Let the real hacking begins..... Mancity got the money to gather the best hackers all over the world to exposed others including UEFA

Like or hate mancity, they will never ever serve two years ban. If others have serve it before city will serve it, but if not? Forget it . City don already gather 50 best lawyers all over the world to persecute the case through court of arbitration for sports CAS, or Swiss high court, or European court...... So UEFA should be ready for a lengthy battle... And the like of real Madrid and Barcelona will surely regret their influence on UEFA
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ishilove:
That 10 year old child writes better than many Nairalanders.
na im language na. Just as u can't expect s0me0ne studying Igbo to write or speak d language so perfectly than a native igbo. Una ma t0o dy hype white man language. Hope u kn0w speaking a foreign language isn't a measure of intelligence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.