Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him (60254 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by osadav(m): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2020
kuanvevo:
same ManU Club Brugge is wounding currently?

Same Man-U that didn't allow Club Brugge wound them as you wished�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Minemrys: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2020
Ishilove:

But the so called 'foreign language' is our lingua franca so no one is measuring intelligence here. If one wants to communicate, don't give your readers a migraine because they are attempting, and woefully failing to decipher the gibberish one is typing.
then u lo0k at the pers0n's background. Had i been privileged to have had good french teachers in sec school, i'd have been c0nversati0nal in french. I regret that n0w.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by mbhs139(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2020
I also got an official response from Micheal Owen too when he was at Liverpool. I wrote requesting for his old boots and replied with a love letter, and a wall wide poster of him. I can't remember the year, but I think it's sometimes in 1992.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Renforce: 4:14am On Feb 21, 2020
goldmatrix:

Your number

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by ogene144(m): 5:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Renforce:
Hmmm..... Its just too difficult to hate Kloop!
How can one man be that cool? undecided

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
Pls i would love to learn how to build this inverter from you
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Okoroawusa: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Nna, ndi ocha nwekwalu time o!
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Myself2(m): 5:45am On Feb 21, 2020
chatinent:
It's sane enough.

grin grin grin

Abi cos Klopp usually takes no prisoners.

This time, he had to behave cos it's a child, else he would have made global headlines for the wrong reasons
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Renforce: 5:46am On Feb 21, 2020
ogene144:

Pls i would love to learn how to build this inverter from you

We don't build inverters sir
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by ashawopikin(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Highesschief1:
See nice and matured reply.. Imagine this is a Nigerian club coach... Quote this post with the response the boy would have gotten grin
"see this small boy,what do you know about football? Don't go and face your book" grin
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by oscoxa214(m): 5:58am On Feb 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Rare Photo of a Yoruba Kid Writing His own Letter to Klopp

#AfonJazz..

Why is it that, people like are always ethino-centric and tribalist, how can Nigeria grow with people with ur own mentality... Sport is the only thing that unites us.. so bro kill shut and keep off
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by DavidEsq(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2020
chatinent:
It's sane enough.
If na for here, e no go reply sef. E go just tweet say:
"Everybody wants to have an opinion".
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Bellotelli: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2020
So what is hilarious about this reply... Klopp simply wrote back expressing his sincere thought.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Streetgent: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Klopp is decent to a fault all the time but when issues of bayern Munich comes up that's when u see his other side
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Kingproy(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2020
EliteStriker:
nice reply

verified adsense account with $91 and an established blog for sale. Contact me via signature

How much
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Suremikky(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Catty94:
maka why?
Cc GrammarNazi1

Hahaha..nothing sule no go read for newspaper
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by SultanOfAbia: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2020
oscoxa214:

Why is it that, people like are always ethino-centric and tribalist, how can Nigeria grow with people with ur own mentality... Sport is the only thing that unites us.. so bro kill shut and keep off
No wonder you are always misreable..
You take everything so serious.. even a joke..
Well, go back to your mud hut and go kill urself.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by JTCHI: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
That's a good reply from a good manager!!!!
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2020
nice reply
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Christmasdon(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2020
See what a small Boy at London is saying .and that boy if not checked will certainly commit suicide. please, there are so many who needs help.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Obatofunmi: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Dadaboy:
Kloop that athletico madrid fans and coach Frustrated and humiliated so tey them give am card yesterday.

Anyway, i can not believe this boy wrote this later all by himself grin

If he did, i want all my school fees returned sad

Don't forget he is an English boy! That is his Traditional language and writing.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Obatofunmi: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Drince:
cheesy
Something a 10 year can't do in nigeria..
The only thing they know is My daddy have carry his car and go out, kanipe you are driving me and go.. Grammars that can cause miscarriage 3smiley cheesy

Very pathetic that you blame almost everything on Nigeria, that boy is an english boy, That is his Traditional language, lifestyle and writing. We are another tribe and continent with over 100 traditional language, English is not our language.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Timijo(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Drince:
cheesy
Something a 10 year can't do in nigeria..
The only thing they know is My daddy have carry his car and go out, kanipe you are driving me and go.. Grammars that can cause miscarriage 3smiley cheesy
Don't forget that he is an English boy. If a Nigerian 10 years old boy lives in such an environment, he will do the same or even do better.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Drince: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Timijo:
Don't forget that he is an English boy. If a Nigerian 10 years old boy lives in such an environment, he will do the same or even do better.
Come again please.
what is official language in nigeria? Hindi? Swahili? Arabic? Spanish? Portugese?
So what's your point exactly?[quote author=Obatofunmi post=86829925]

Very pathetic that you blame almost everything on Nigeria, that boy is an english boy, That is his Traditional language, lifestyle and writing. We are another tribe and continent with over 100 traditional language, English is not our language.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Slimguy0(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Imagine the Coach being a Nigerian lol
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Illusioneffect(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm..... This news will enter BBC am sure
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Timijo(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Drince:
Come again please.
what is official language in nigeria? Hindi? Swahili? Arabic? Spanish? Portugese?
So what's your point exactly?
Yes, the official language in Nigeria is English but bear in mind that it has been diluted by many of our native languages. Every Nigerian child has their mother native language but there is just only one language in England, which is the English language. There are no other languages that interrupt or dilute it as we have it here in Nigeria. Please stop this comparison, anyone that want to match the English speaking standard must do an extra work.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Uwa0175: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Good Managerial reply.

But in case you have been Looking for ORIGINAL RED MERCURY I have a sure seller for it and very reliable operator.
Kindly call or chat me up on Whatsapp.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by poweredcom(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wow see how a 10 years old expressed himself in Nigeria can a 10 year old do dis
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by oscoxa214(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

No wonder you are always misreable..
You take everything so serious.. even a joke..
Well, go back to your mud hut and go kill urself.

Guy you must be very stupid for that statement...
I will never exchange words with a bomboclat like you
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Revolva(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Imagine a 10 years old boy doing this so much intelligence the way he writes despite English is is native language
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by showafrica(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Benblaq:
See the way sane people act. If it's Nigeria everyone would have been shouting "scripted! scripted!!"

Pls let the boy write to Buhari let us see his reply.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Gbagbuo247: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dadaboy:
Kloop that athletico madrid fans and coach Frustrated and humiliated so tey them give am card yesterday.

Anyway, i can not believe this boy wrote this later all by himself grin

If he did, i want all my school fees returned sad

You better go to all the schools you have attended and collect your money back, because I can bet my left ball that the boy wrote that letter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award / Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.