Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him (60248 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Dennis1987(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Authoreety:
I feel it's cofthhjjcx grin
solar or inverter?
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Awesomefred32(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Minemrys:

Liverpool goal keepers just love giving assists against man u. 1st it was Pepe Reina then Alisson Becker, n0w Mign0let.

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by LOGOBELT: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Safeplux:

2k Are you sure? Not that when you contacted the story changes....
Contact me first na, fear fear smiley
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by budaatum: 1:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin Oyinbo life too sweet abeg...if it were to be in my country,the way common enugu rangers coach would've replied the lad would've been so heartbreaking,perhaps after dumping the letter at one madam akara shop.
And you know this because you wrote a letter to "enugu rangers coach" and the reply you got was "heartbreaking after your letter was dumped at one madam akara shop"?

People should perhaps start thinking that they will one day become parents then perhaps you would be cautious of poisoning your children the way that you have been poisoned to think.
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2020
TrollMaster:
Rare picture of a Liverpool fan after the Second leg against Atletico Madrid at Anfield
i am a Liverpool fan but Kloop let us down big time against Atletico Madrid!

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award