Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have (4140 Views)

What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by nisai: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You really think so?
Of course. But not compulsory though as I had liked girls in the past based off of their personality. kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by biddostandard: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Imagine Charlie Chaplin as The tramp. That's the look I'd go for tongue
lol nasty
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
nisai:
Of course. But not compulsory though as I had liked girls in the past based off of their personality. kiss kiss kiss

I see. Your response was very typical of a guy though lol. Aside for the "gripper" (which most girls think they have, I'm sure), the rest is predictable & samey smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
biddostandard:
lol nasty

When you whip it out you're like, "Meet Charlie!". Give them a little puppet show or something. LMAO.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by nisai: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I see. Your response was very typical of a guy though lol. Aside for the "gripper" (which most girls think they have, I'm sure), the rest is predictable & samey smiley
Lol.Got ya ma prof wink kiss
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
nisai:
Lol.Got ya ma prof wink kiss

smiley
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
long hair. like a blonde like one
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by biddostandard: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

When you whip it out you're like, "Meet Charlie!". Give them a little puppet show or something. LMAO.
you re funny....you wanna turn the beast to a puppet
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by nisai: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

smiley
I feel like using my horse whip to touch-light a pussy beyond dead end right now grin grin grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
biddostandard:
you re funny....you wanna turn the beast to a puppet

Just a little plot twist from the usual tongue Ladies would love to play with a dressed up, miniature gentleman grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
nisai:
I feel like using my horse whip to touch-light a pussy beyond dead end right now grin grin grin

LMAO. Proof of this horse whip.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by biddostandard: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Just a little plot twist from the usual tongue Ladies would love to play with a dressed up, miniature gentleman grin
lol will you come play with my gentleman
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by nisai: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Seriously!

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
biddostandard:
lol will you come play with my gentleman

Only if it's spruced up & looking like a showman. I expect to be entertained grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
nisai:
Seriously!

LMAO. Side splitting!

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by nisai: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Some got a tear from it but they come back for reasons best known to them. grin grin They keep crying when one thrust deeper but whenever one threatens to remove, they beg you never to do so lol
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by biddostandard: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Only if it's spruced up & looking like a showman. I expect to be entertained grin
lol offcourse it is and you will be entertain

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by nisai: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Side splitting!
grin grin grin no kill me

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
nisai:
Some got a tear from it but they come back for reasons best known to them. grin grin They keep crying when one thrust deeper but whenever one threatens to remove, they beg you never to do so lol

Loooooool. Nite, nite.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by Rukkydelta(f): 2:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Will love to know if guys do fall in love or anytime they say it, it's just a lie sad
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by SpartanKing: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why should I? In all honesty though, I don't know how I'd want to look like as a man. It was all in jest. It's a tricky one.
OK!

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by lepasharon(f): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Muscles
And a BBC
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by lepasharon(f): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
K-LEGS.

For real?
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by CAPSLOCKED: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
lepasharon:

For real?
YES NA.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by lepasharon(f): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YES NA.

I don't feel so embarrassed about my k-legs anymore cheesy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by CAPSLOCKED: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
lepasharon:

I don't feel so embarrassed about my k-legs anymore cheesy
cheesy I ENVY YOU cheesy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by lepasharon(f): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

cheesy I ENVY YOU cheesy

Lol I find that so weird, k-legs are a defect
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by proclinician: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
If i was to be a woman i will love to have brains like Ada Lovelace, a child prodigy and computer wizard. Brilliant at maths, she read numbers like most people read words. I wont even be a doctor but a computer guru that will force bill gates out of biz.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
lepasharon:

Lol I find that so weird, k-legs are a defect
LOL, HAVE YOU TRIED NO-LEGS?
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by lepasharon(f): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, HAVE YOU TRIED NO-LEGS?

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
K-LEGS.
amen to that

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady / No Bashing Please / 25 Sexually Intimate Questions To Ask A Girl And Turn Her On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.