Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

"I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady (4132 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
A lady came to twitter to explain how her boyfriend brought his side chick in her presence and sent her out of his house....she still later went to cook for him...

I personally think she needs deliverance....ladies what will yhu do if yhure in this situation?

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Na women no be scum? Mtchewwww

I once used to carry my whole salary, 65k way back to give a girl. As in I go knock ko ko ko she go dey answer me from inside, I won't enter o because her " brother" is inside, Give her the money and vamoose. If I'm lucky she will give me 5 k for transport for the rest of the month.
On her birthday party that I organised "brother" cut cake and proposed to her.

Women no be scum na him one form virgin till bros found out that she does only anal and bj. Punna still dey intact. Brother nearly killed himself.

Make I no start abeg

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Palacious01: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Happy for u madam... U must b a dumb hardworking lady

2 Likes

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by healthserve(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Smh Vigorously... When will some ladies have respect for themselves. When. This lady needs to be admitted to a rehab. Her dignity as a human being and sense of self is completely destroyed

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Well if I was in her shoes .... I'll kindly tell him never to call me again ... because if he does i might pour him hot water...

I'll kindly leave with my head held high....the lady seems shameless and without pride...

2 Likes

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Palacious01:
Happy for u madam... U must b a dumb hardworking lady

Why yhu no face the guy...so the guy is a wise... cheating person ABI?
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by GOFRONT(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chaiii....Guyz, who do us this kind tin??

Guys married or Single are not always Contented with one lady however loyal and loving she may be...... They always want to fvck another and another and another and another and another and another.........

One Cheat of a married man has been caught 3 dayz ago in a hotel room in Benin city....

I kukuma no Holy pass!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Ginaz(f): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
It’s like the boyfriend is one hell of a rich nigga for she to go back to him and tidy up his house .

Broke boys Dey suffer sha.. if a broke boy tries this , the generational curse no be here. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Whyzaid(f): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
I think the guy is dangote's son. And the money he's giving her has mute her number 6

5 Likes

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by nwimo22(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thats one character that we guys possesses that i dislike. Immediaty they notice You(female folk)loves them more than they do,they tend to treat her like a piece of shit. I wont blame and blast the girl cos she was basking in the euphoria of Love.

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Absolutely no self-respect. Just imagine! The only time you should cook for a disrespectful boyfriend like that, is when you're planning to put cyanide in his food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Absolutely no self-respect. Just imagine! The only time you should cook for a disrespectful boyfriend like that, is when you're planning to put cyanide in his food.

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=87187378][/quote]

It's a joke undecided
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's a joke undecided

Was joking too...

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
you only post this kind of stuff
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by frozen70(f): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Jodha:
A lady came to twitter to explain how her boyfriend brought his side chick in her presence and sent her out of his house....she still later went to cook for him...

I personally think she needs deliverance....ladies what will yhu do if yhure in this situation?

Cc lalasticlala

She doesn't need deliverance, she is desperate for his relationship
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by chiiraq802(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Twitter and lies.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Liposure: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shibaraba:

I once used to carry my whole salary, 65k way back to give a girl. As in I go knock ko ko ko she go dey answer me from inside, I won't enter o because her " brother" is inside, Give her the money and vamoose. If I'm lucky she will give me 5 k for transport for the rest of the month.

Women no be scum na him one form virgin till bros found out that she does only anal and bj. Punna still dey intact. Brother nearly killed himself.

Make I no start abeg
baba, u don suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Tallesty1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
chiiraq802:
Twitter and lies.... grin
This one is clear even to a day old child.

Babe just needed a beautifully written epistle to call men scum.

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
I can swear many ladies forming tough online do it for their cheating boyfriends...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
She's the real scum! A disgrace to Womanhood! A fuvking dependent leech who wants to eat her cake and have it. If you want some Respect, have some self respect! As long as she depends on Men then she should be ready to accept whatever is thrown at her.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shibaraba:

Make I no start abeg
Nawa ooooo Love mad o grin grin grin
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by proclinician: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ginaz:
It’s like the boyfriend is one hell of a rich nigga for she to go back to him and tidy up his house .

Broke boys Dey suffer sha.. if a broke boy tries this , the generational curse no be here. grin

Lol. I like that. Not always true.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ariza:
She's the real scum! A disgrace to Womanhood! A fuvking dependent leech who wants to eat her cake and have it. If you want some Respect, have some self respect! As long as she depends on Men then she should be ready to accept whatever is thrown at her.

Nonsense!
thats the problem with the provider-fender relationship. Imagine a girl with no penny to her name who lives with a man,eats free food,good shelter,etc even when he treats her like poo poo she will refuse to let him go because she has nothing to fall back on. When you advice ladies to have something going for themselves and not be 100% dependent on their boyfriends they will start calling you pickmesha or seeking male validation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shibaraba:

Make I no start abeg
On Top Your Own salary cheesycheesy See what love yaff caused

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by angelfallz(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Please don't promote such things.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Some men are scum? No you're brainless

Some girls will eat men's poo because of money. Foolishness at it's peak
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
angelfallz:

Please don't promote such things.

Don't the people here know right from wrong or am I this svengali with powers of persuasion? grin

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Octopusssy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shibaraba:

Make I no start abeg
LMAO.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by cassbeat(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Jodha:

Why yhu no face the guy...so the guy is a wise... cheating person ABI?
Why will he face the guy? U see well still dey throw leg dey go abi?
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
That is your cup of brukutu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii / Just Confused / Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.