Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew (115973 Views)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Sedonxavi: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
DOCU:
IGBOS ARE:100% FOR JESUS
THE PRINCE OF PEACE
THE WORD OF GOD
THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
THE I AM THAT I AM
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD
THE ONLY ONE THAT DIED, WAS BURIED AND RESURRECTED AFTER 3 DAYS

WE, IGBOS ARE 100% FOR JESUS!
Just listen to the trash ur saying

JESUS IS WORD OF GOD and BEGOTTEN SON OF

You people mock God a lot..God does not have a son and nobody killed Jesus. All those are fabricated story.

JESUS DIED ...Who assassinate him?

JESUS WAS BURIED...imagine if Almighty GOD has a son who will dare kill is son

JESUS RESURRECTED... From grave right.

Imagine someone saying his lord and savior was killed, buried and resurrected.

Adam the first man created by God was moulded out of clay and from the mighty power of God he gave him breath and man came to existence. No mother no father. For Jesus Christ as u named him God also created him In a miraculous way. No father but with mother.

He was a messenger of GOD like Noah, Abraham and Moses. He preached about GOD. After he left some idiot started calling him what he didn't call himself.

I am not blaming u because u found ur self in there but u can search for the truth b4 it is too late instead of bragging on falsehood.

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by adebayo3449(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
redisacolor:
Muslim!!!

I hate that word! I dont know why.

Now!!
Naira marley has made me to hate it even more.

my opinion though!
You don't need to hate dear.
You may dislike and that is pretty OK.
But ask yourself, why do I hate these people?
Genuinely answer yourself

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by dultmax(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
PrinceGallant:
They are embarrassment to Islam. I hope they refrain from their debauchery and move to the real Islam.

Please...We are humans like them with many imperfections and as such, should not condemn anyone or refer to them as embarrassment to Islam. A Muslim is someone who believes there is no other god except Allah and Muhammad is the messenger.

What they do is non of our business...Only Allah can judge them.

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by icankel: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
DCmonster:
WizKid isn't a Muslim. His father is a Muslim and his mother a Christian.
Meaning his mother married his father.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Franking: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fake muslims. The north don't recognize them as muslims.kiikikikik
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by YusufTheGreat: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1T49zOwmD4

Nigerian entertainment industry is a multicultural hub, which incorporates
artistes, actors, among others, from various cultural and religious backgrounds.

Today we are going to be talking about Top 7 Nigerian Celebrities, Actors & Musicians Who Are Muslims.

1. Sound Sultan
Sound Sultan is a prominent Nigerian celebrity who is a Muslim.

2. Reminisce
Reminisce is a rapper who goes by the name Abdulkhalid Remilekun Shafaru

3.Femi Adebayo
Femi Adebayo is a top Nigerian actor and filmmaker, who is better known for his exploits in the Yoruba movie scene.

4. Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, also known as "Oganla", is a Nigerian film actor and Fuji musician.

5 CDQ
CDQ, is a Nigerian indigenous hip-hop rapper and songwriter

6 Hafiz Oyetoro Saka
Popular Nollywood comic act, Afeez Oyetoro, who is fondly called Saka

7. Naira Marley, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter.
what about veejay Adams of sound city? He is a muslim
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by ajokebelle(f): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Are you fighting the truth or being sarcastic angry angry

See this one.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Legendaryd(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
richesbhc:
80% of Yoruba Population from Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Kwara are Muslim. The remaining 20% either converted to Christian or their parents or grandparents converted to Christian or thier lineage could be traced to Ondo or Ekiti state.
�Una go just dey lie up and down..oga go and sit down if you don't know what to type...
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by timmyshot(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
DaFlash:
Fun fact
There are no Muslims, Christians, or tradtional worshipers in yorubaland

The only religion is being a Yoruba

Thats why a Yoruba can practice all religion without breaking a sweat.
They have all ready understood from ages that religion is the opium of the masses
Now that is what we call sophistication

This is the most wonderful post for me today... bro I'm doffing my hat for you already.

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by tollyboy5(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
ajokebelle:

Being a yoruba and living in the south west is enough for me to know that saying yorubas from the states he mentioned are 80% Muslim is unbelievable and silly.
I can't give people wrong fact.
but I'm a Lagos native from Epe. I grew up from a mixed family and later noticed we had more Muslim even though my dad wasiu was ready Christian. I notice many of the baale in Lagos and obas are Muslim also
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by timmyshot(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
richesbhc:
80% of Yoruba Population from Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Kwara are Muslim. The remaining 20% either converted to Christian or their parents or grandparents converted to Christian or thier lineage could be traced to Ondo or Ekiti state.

I didn't want to respond to this before, but then I realized you stayed at the corner of your house to dole out this your unverified stats from only God knows where?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by timmyshot(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
tollyboy5:
but I'm a Lagos native from Epe. I grew up from a mixed family and later noticed we had more Muslim even though my dad wasiu was ready Christian. I notice many of the baale in Lagos and obas are Muslim also

my brother what exactly are you trying to say?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by DOCU(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sedonxavi:

You people mock God a lot..God does not have a son and nobody killed Jesus. All those are fabricated story.

Adam the first man created by God was moulded out of clay and from the mighty power of God he gave him breath and man came to existence. No mother no father. For Jesus Christ as u named him God also created him In a miraculous way. No father but with mother.

He was a messenger of GOD like Noah, Abraham and Moses. He preached about GOD. After he left some idiot started calling him what he didn't call himself.

I am not blaming u because u found ur self in there but u can search for the truth b4 it is too late instead of bragging on falsehood.

If it is false, then go and rewrite both Bible and Quran. The two Books confirm His Lordship.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by tollyboy5(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
timmyshot:

my brother what exactly are you trying to say?
most of Lagos natives are Muslim. I mean native not population
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by timmyshot(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

most of Lagos natives are Muslim. I mean native not population

i still don't know where you got your facts or stats from.. you can't just bring this up because of one area or where you reside... I hope you know those that bear Da Silva, Williams, Coker, and the likes are all native of Lagos.. where would you place them?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by suchmuch: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sedonxavi:

you are just as dumb as the person you criticized

the jewish creation myth, Yoruba creation myth , igbo creation myth are all made-up stories without any scientific evidence.... They only have one thing in common, they all believed human race begin with their own race

A geneticist will tell you that its impossible for human race to begin from just two people...

The khoisan people of south Africa have a distinct genetic make up that is not found in any other human race.

Imagine you a blackman arguing over the whitemen myth, we ignored our own mythology and keep fighting each other based on foreigners myth

l pray we all have our eyes open one day and see the Jewish or Arabic mythological stories for what it really is
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Advancedman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1T49zOwmD4

Nigerian entertainment industry is a multicultural hub, which incorporates
artistes, actors, among others, from various cultural and religious backgrounds.

Today we are going to be talking about Top 7 Nigerian Celebrities, Actors & Musicians Who Are Muslims.

You be FOOL for that heading

1. Sound Sultan
Sound Sultan is a prominent Nigerian celebrity who is a Muslim.

2. Reminisce
Reminisce is a rapper who goes by the name Abdulkhalid Remilekun Shafaru

3.Femi Adebayo
Femi Adebayo is a top Nigerian actor and filmmaker, who is better known for his exploits in the Yoruba movie scene.

4. Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, also known as "Oganla", is a Nigerian film actor and Fuji musician.

5 CDQ
CDQ, is a Nigerian indigenous hip-hop rapper and songwriter

6 Hafiz Oyetoro Saka
Popular Nollywood comic act, Afeez Oyetoro, who is fondly called Saka

7. Naira Marley, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Kcitytv: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Yoruba Muslims that drink alcohol. Tell me another joke
your case is different
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Kcitytv: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
suchmuch:
you are just as dumb as the person you criticized

the jewish creation myth. Yoruba creation myth , igbo creation myth there all unreal events without any scientific backup. They only have one thing in common, the human race begin with their own race

A geneticist will tell you that its impossible for human race to begin from just two people. There is zero chance for that.

The khoisan people of south Africa have a distinct genetic make up that is not found in any other human race.

Imagine you a blackman arguing over the whitemen myth, we kept ignore our own story and kept fighting each other based on foreigners myth

May you receive sense one day
. No use oh hash word pls
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Kcitytv: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
timmyshot:

i still don't know where you got your facts or stats from.. you can't just bring this up because of one area or where you reside... I hope you know those that bear Da Silva, Williams, Coker, and the likes are all native of Lagos.. where would you place them?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by JustWinniefred(f): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
destinie2019:

Shut up I beg. Most Yorubas i know ( prominent Nigerians) are Christians. This 95% ofOsun indigenes are muslim crap, rest it. It won't become true because you keep repeating it.

Like i said, most i know of, im entitled to my own opinion, dont come here and tell me to shut up..
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by JustWinniefred(f): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
fauda49:

No , you got it wrong, ALL YORUBAS ARE EVEN MUSLIMS, Mtchhhew. SLOWPOKE

SHUT UP
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Odphoto(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
veekid:
WizKid should be number one, man's a Muslim
WizKid is the son of imam
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by drmuri(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
maestroferddi:
There are by far more Christians in Yorubaland than Muslims.

It is just that the Muslims appear more vocal...
Greatest lie of the century
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by maestroferddi: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
drmuri:

Greatest lie of the century
I blame you?

Is it not Buhari and Tinubu that Yoruba Muslims noticeable/popular?

Before the advent of Buhari, were Yoruba Muslims anything other than insignificant minority?

It has been generally held/agreed that Christians predominate Muslims in Yorubaland in the recent past. I don't what has changed to alter the narrative...

All key Yoruba leaders of note from the 18th century till date have been Christians:

Ajayi Crowther;

Awolowo;

Samuel Ladoke Akintola;

Diya

Obasanjo;

Olu Falae

Abraham Adesanya etc

Where are the Muslims apart from Tinubu?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Farki: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
So you mean to tell me that someone named Sultan and Hafiz are Muslims?

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Farki: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
richesbhc:

Incredibly wrong and misleading statistics.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Haywhysat: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
adebayo3449:

Hello
Osun is over 65% Muslims
They may not be practicing.
Maybe you are from ilesa
That's the only place filled with Christian
i'm from Ife.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by ImaIma1(f): 2:47am On Feb 22, 2020
veekid:
WizKid should be number one, man's a Muslim

He's always been a Christian...except he just changed
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Kcitytv: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2020
dultmax:

Please...We are humans like them with many imperfections and as such, should not condemn anyone or refer to them as embarrassment to Islam. A Muslim is someone who believes there is no other god except Allah and Muhammad is the messenger.

What they do is non of our business...Only Allah can judge them.
nice view
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Kcitytv: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
ImaIma1:

He's always been a Christian...except he just changed
Drop fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men