Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew (112889 Views)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Urchman200: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Another pig. You mean like how the osus and the freeborn don’t cooperate in ibo land?
being emotional on issues u supposed to provide fact and figures, let me report u to the mod for breaking rule 2,allowing emotions to go before ur brain.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by zone51: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
All these ones are well known, I was even thinking of Dhikrullah (Kizz Daniel) ��

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by franchasng: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
You forgot to add Seun Osewa the owner of Nairaland, though he later denounced all religion to become atheist for reason I don't know lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
In Ekiti Islam and Christian is the only religion and they are liberal but you see what you people call traditional religion is what we refer to as our culture. I can bet it with anybody that 98% of Ekiti people participate in various traditional stuff of their family and town respectively. The remaining 2% are clergymen and some fanatics.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Muslim!!!

I hate that word! I dont know why.

Now!!
Naira marley has made me to hate it even more.

my opinion though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Empiree: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
richesbhc:
80% of Yoruba Population from Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Kwara are Muslim. The remaining 20% either converted to Christian or their parents or grandparents converted to Christian or thier lineage could be traced to Ondo or Ekiti state.
that's why Christians are frustrated and they go to any length to tarnish Islam to gain converts.

But unfortunately churches have more crowd than mosques. Where do they get such huge crowd?. It is the 2 faced Muslims in attendance. You later see them in mosques. Lol

Go and read CHRISTIAN manifesto that was published in the 90s you will see how jealousy Christians are and tactics they employed to gain converts.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by senatepresido: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
tartar9:

Happy for what? Becoming the Naira Maleys
Quit being silly,creating useless points.Do you know what is meant by average undecided
If an average Muslim was any of those,you'd have been long dead
Ok Terrorist
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Empiree: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bullshit
DaFlash:
Fun fact
There are no Muslims, Christians, or tradtional worshipers in yorubaland

The only religion is being a Yoruba

Thats why a Yoruba can practice all religion without breaking a sweat.
They have all ready understood from ages that religion is the opium of the masses
Now that is what we call sophistication
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Kfed4ril(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
ajokebelle:

How did you arrive at your statistics.
It's not only 80%, it's 120%.
Better stop giving people wrong info.

He might be wrong in the percentage he quoted, but it’s a major fact that Muslims are the majority in the states he mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Empiree: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
fortran12:

No. 7 is a true role model to the Nigerian muslim.
christian tactic.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Empiree: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tmb78:
Well, Ondo where I come from, is predominantly Christian.
We have very few Muslims in our midst,even those ones are either from Oyo,Osun or kwara.
who cares about ondo?. Sometimes I wonder if they are Yoruba because I can't understand the shit they talk

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by fauda49(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
JustWinniefred:
Wow, ftc.
Most yoruba people I know are more of muslims, very few Christians.

NB: It may be a different case for you before some of you start dragging me here

No , you got it wrong, ALL YORUBAS ARE EVEN MUSLIMS, Mtchhhew. SLOWPOKE
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by DOCU(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
IGBOS ARE:100% FOR JESUS
THE PRINCE OF PEACE
THE WORD OF GOD
THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
THE I AM THAT I AM
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD
THE ONLY ONE THAT DIED, WAS BURIED AND RESURRECTED AFTER 3 DAYS

WE, IGBOS ARE 100% FOR JESUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by isan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
It could even be 50/50
geosegun:

I wrote same earlier but even changed it 55% to 45% now.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by richesbhc(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
that's why Christians are frustrated and they go to any length to tarnish Islam to gain converts.

But unfortunately churches have more crowd than mosques. Where do they get such huge crowd?. It is the 2 faced Muslims in attendance. You later see them in mosques. Lol

Go and read CHRISTIAN manifesto that was published in the 90s you will see how jealousy Christians are and tactics they employed to gain converts.
Finally someone get my point, and i am also a Yoruba guy so i know what i am talking about.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Christiano Ronaldo not the list.

Incomplete list.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by AriwaMendieta: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Christiano Ronaldo not the list.

Incomplete list.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Tmb78(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
[/b]who cares about ondo?Sometimes I wonder if they are Yoruba because I can't understand the shit they talk[b]
That's your own headache,not mine
Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by fortran12: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
christian tactic.
Isn't he a Muslim?what Islamic rules does he not follow?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Tim16(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
richesbhc:
80% of Yoruba Population from Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Kwara are Muslim. The remaining 20% either converted to Christian or their parents or grandparents converted to Christian or thier lineage could be traced to Ondo or Ekiti state.
true

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
richesbhc:
Yeah, you are right but the statistics is way too far. Many of the western states are Muslim dominated, it was the missionaries who used education to convert many of our forefathers to Christian by denying them of education if they refuse to join Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by goodnews777: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yorubas are muslims for two things. 1. Free stolen money 2. Sex through multiple women
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by ThatFairGuy: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Are you fighting the truth or being sarcastic angry angry
ajokebelle:

How did you arrive at your statistics.
It's not only 80%, it's 120%.
Better stop giving people wrong info.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by ThatFairGuy: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Grown fool shocked
goodnews777:
Yorubas are muslims for two things. 1. Free stolen money 2. Sex through multiple women
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by ThatFairGuy: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Keep FOOLING yourself grin grin
DOCU:
IGBOS ARE:100% FOR JESUS
THE PRINCE OF PEACE
THE WORD OF GOD
THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
THE I AM THAT I AM
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD
THE ONLY ONE THAT DIED, WAS BURIED AND RESURRECTED AFTER 3 DAYS

WE, IGBOS ARE 100% FOR JESUS!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Ryocaj(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Urchman200:
is a 50-50 thing I lived and school in the west.
I av lived in d west all my life. I tell u d stats is very correct..out of every 10 westerners.. abt 5.5/6 are Muslims..

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by adebayo3449(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Haywhysat:
u are high, my town is predominantly Christian town in osun state and a neighbouring town is a predominantly Muslim town in the same osun state, that's how we live here in South west.
Hello
Osun is over 65% Muslims
They may not be practicing.
Maybe you are from ilesa
That's the only place filled with Christian
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by matiandu(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Alhaji or Alfa naira malay
Hmm he is indeed a true Muslim grin grin grin grin grin
Ole ni every body including my Muslim brother.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by Ryocaj(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
geosegun:

I wrote same earlier but even changed it 55% to 45% now.
There are actually more Muslims in Nigeria than anyother religion.. 49%..
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by adebayo3449(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
richesbhc:
This is very true
But say 65%
Because we have more Christians in ondo and ekiti, also ilesa osun state
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by ThatFairGuy: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mumu. If you've seen some, does that means all of us? Haven't you seen Hausa Muslim that takes alcohol? Don't bring diversity among Muslims. You're type that sees Yoruba Muslims as Fake Muslims, coz you're deformed like FFK, you all needs reorientation.
CarlosTheJackal:
Yoruba Muslims that drink alcohol. Tell me another joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.