Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage (5545 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:
Well it is simple. Are you over 20? Are you a virgin?
There you have your answer.
The African Mentalist
Ishilove can't be a Virgin.. Road go Don wide tey tey.. Guy no shake table oooo
Re: How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage by Ishilove: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:

Well it is simple. Are you over 20? Are you a virgin?

The African Mentalist
Is your mother a virgin?

Re: How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage by Afromentalist: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Is your mother a virgin?

No My mother is not a Virgin.

So I can deduce, you are over 20, and not a virgin too. Well, now I guess you have no questions anymore.
Re: How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage by Ishilove: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:

No My mother is not a Virgin.

So I can deduce, you are over 20, and not a virgin too. Well, now I guess you have no questions anymore.
My point is can a mother be a virgin? Stop saying stupid things.
Re: How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage by Afromentalist: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Ishilove:
My point is can a mother be a virgin? Stop saying stupid things.
I have not said anything. I have asked you a question for you to see yourself as a sample of nigerian girls. If you are over 20, and not a virgin (at the moment you got married if you are married), you can easily understand that many nigerians girls over 20 are in the same situation.

If you are over 20, and got married as a virgin, then there are still over 20's like you that are virgins in nigeria.

That was the bone of contention. So in whichever situation you find yourself, extrapolate to the entire nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. / 30 Rules Married Women Must Obey / Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.