Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. (640 Views)

I Just Had Sleep Paralysis / Scariest Experience Ever / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by Tominix(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2020
I had many but found a way to battle it but the scariest is....................
That night decided to pray suddeoly i fell asleep i heard voices laughing saying things i can't under$tand then i tried standing, after much effort i stood up only for me to see my body on the bed i jumped back on it who wan die share yours

1 Like

Re: Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by midehi2(f): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Tominix:
I had many but found a way to battle it but the scariest is....................
That night decided to pray suddeoly i fell asleep i heard voices laughing saying things i can't under$tand then i tried standing, after much effort i stood up only for me to see my body on the bed i jumped back on it who wan die share yours
shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by Monaco2(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by cRobo: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Slept off in my couch, lately woke up by 3a.m and found out my both hand were paralysed, couldn't move my hands was just dangling on it own

Then I realized I slept on my hand and prevented blood flow, I was scared my hands will be amputated after 20 minutes I could feel my hands
Re: Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by IceColdVeins(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
I heard my ex's voice yell a threat at me, I was scared and tried to get up, realised I was six fts below ground level with a shiny grave moulded untop of me. And suddenly, the skies changed from its astonshing high resolution filters to the dreadful black and white effect, as it coughed a heavy thunder down my grave....My mummied body immediately knew it was in for it......I tried fleeing from the horrifying dream, never knew a worse comeuppance awaited me. I was thrown into a solid 40 seconds of sleep paralysis.... before I opened my eyes, hissed and mumbled 'Una papa. I don wake up'

1 Like

Re: Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by dukeprince50: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
my worst sleep paralysis are.

1. When I was young around 6 or 7years, I saw a woman in my room, who appeared from one angle of the room, she wasnt looking scary she approached me and tried to carry me as I was lying down, Though i cant remember the exact words but she said something like"my son where have u been? I have been looking for u" I quickly woke up before she could carry me. I can't tell if it was a dream or sleep paralysis, its been a long time.

2. One night I got up from bed and saw an injury on my patella, I don't give it much thought cos I feel something (maybe an insect) bit me. The next night, I had sleep paralysis, I thought it was just sleep paralysis, the night that follows, I had another sleep paralysis but this time I could see a leg wriggling on the floor, it was between dream and sleep paralysis kind of thing, i am half awake but i can still dream. it was scary but I'm too matured to be scared, the third night I had sleep paralysis again but this time a being with the physique of a man tied up in clothes like a mummy was in the room with me. Na there I form prayer warrior.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by Daviestunech(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
I should to experience the shit B4 .....I would just wake from middle of a sleep ND boom I can't feel all my body parts....meh I used to b damn scared.... thank God now I'm not experience it again
Re: Share Your Scariest Sleep Paralysis Experience. by dukeprince50: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Daviestunech:
I should to experience the shit B4 .....I would just wake from middle of a sleep ND boom I can't feel all my body parts....meh I used to b damn scared.... thank God now I'm not experience it again
You may experience it someday, its only scary when nightmares comes with it, Normal SP are not scary, at least not to me

(1) (Reply)

Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup / How Has QUARANTINE Affected Your Relationship? / Share Your Honeymoon Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.