Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

You'll Wish You Knew These Lessons Too Before You Started "Toasting Babes" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Wish You Knew These Lessons Too Before You Started "Toasting Babes" (585 Views)

Why Are Guys No Longer Persistent, When Chasing Or Toasting Ladies? / You'll Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "toasting babes"Too. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You'll Wish You Knew These Lessons Too Before You Started "Toasting Babes" by NengakGodwin1: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2020
If you take just 3 minutes to go through this post.

It's gonna help you AVOID some of the wrong mindsets that kept me feeling frustrated in dating, for years. 

I know some guys will skip it. Which is fine. You don't have to read it too. Especially if you get babe and you dey enjoy your relationship life. 

You see, I didn't become good at getting babes OR understanding the female psyche by luck. 

As I write this. 

I still remember how I used to sulk at even approaching girls. 

How I'll walk up to a girl feeling nervous, afraid and doubting if she's going to even give me her time, talk less of her number. 

My friends used to laugh at me. 

And that's not even the worst part. 

I was a chronic introvert. 

So to even stand up and talk in front of my classmates, then was a hard thing for me to do. 

Most of the girls who knew me then were making jest of my shyness. 

They'll be like; 

"oh, you mean that shy boy that can't even approach a girl?" 

It was terrible. 

I remember walking up to a girl I've been eyeing for months while telling my friends I'll meet her another day. 

I remember a time a close friend called and said;

"she's here oo, come and toast her...she don dey give you green light oo". 

But, I told her with a shy face;

"let's meet later".

Because, almost all the "scopes" and "pick-up lines" weh I cram don disapear. 

And my body was shaking, my heart was beating very fast as if I'm about to check Waec result. 

It was hard for me to really express myself to her.

Sadly, one of "my guys" then, told me he wants to talk to her and before I know it, he's already snatched her away from me. 

As in, completely.

And that's how I kept loosing more and more crushes to guys around me. 

It was so painful. 

That's how my story continued. 

Then when I got a phone, later... 

I'll use it to browse on YouTube and Google to learn from tutorials on relationships and dating. 

But, the problem is... 

The more I did, the more I learn tricks. 

And most of them don't usually help in real life situations. 

And some tricks work in a few instances but later stop working. Because, it's something one cannot rinse and repeat. 

Once you get one today and use. 

Tomorrow girls will start using it against you.

Some will even laugh at you because one guy has already used it on them. 

Until ONE Day...

When I stumbled upon a write-up in one old, crumpled and dirty book. 

Before I realized that UNTIL you learn how to influence their emotions, it'll be difficult to really make girls LOVE you.

To cut the story short. 

These days, I even wonder if it's really me getting girls so easily without having to cram any "pick-up line" OR stressing myself. 

I can easily walk up to a girl. 

Speak to her. 

And in a few minutes start kissing her. It's almost unbelievable. 

But, it's something I do. 

Almost always. 

Sometimes, once I use what I call the "Sensual Hook" on a girl(more on this, later). She'll even be the one trying to fix an "AP" with me. 

Or even start asking about where I stay, so she can come around. 

And then, it's up to me to decide whether to "do" or make her a girlfriend or just friend-zone her. 

It's crazy. 

But, I didn't get there by luck or merely wishing. 

I burnt the midnight candle trying to understand psychology, persuasion, seduction, psychology of attraction and especially how the female mind works. 

It costs me lots of money on books alone. 

Not to talk of the tens of thousands in buying courses, taking time to filter the fluff and what doesn't work by actually going into the field to implement what I'm learning. 

It was so boring and frustrating.

But, still... 

It's a journey I'll continually thank myself former self for investing into. 

Anyways, the 7 lessons I learnt are; 

Number 1.) Looks & Height Don't Matter: it's a common misconception to hear even guys arguing or shaming each other for being "short" OR not very "handsome" enough. 

Thinking, that's what's going to attract girls. 

But, that's not true. 

If it were, then why is it that beautiful girls still go out on dates, admire and even marry ugly and short looking guys?

And why I'm I getting these kind of results even though I'm not among f the "team light skin" or "beard gang" type of guys?

Why I'm I also getting girls even though I'm short? 

You see, I've said and I'll keep saying that girls are moved by what they FEEL. 

And what they feel are EMOTIONS. 

It means the ONLY WAY to easily get girls is to know how influence their EMOTIONS, simple! 

Get this wrong and no amount "ego" will fix it. 

Number 2.)
NO... That's why I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook...And so...if you're tired of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong. Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset in our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

By tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: You'll Wish You Knew These Lessons Too Before You Started "Toasting Babes" by ecstasy357(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: You'll Wish You Knew These Lessons Too Before You Started "Toasting Babes" by Aboks(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2020
This days you dont need to toast any girl just get money dem go follow you the way flies dey follow shit

(1) (Reply)

Acute Pile, Hemorrhoid Fast Treatment / My Fellow Choristers, How Are Y'all Coping With The Mic. / How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.