Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... (3272 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Have Infiltrated Ogun Communities, Senator Raises Alarm / Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2020
WhoRUDeceiving:

Yes, like being a "Nigerian".....a name meaning nothing but Nigger

Clap for yourself because we are serious and not on celebrities section thinking we are hip hop bred from Atlanta.....or we weave wearing

Nonsense

wetin dey bother you about that word....??

do you even know that word is in your bible....??
ofcourse not....you are sunday christians....
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Rossinnki: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2020
helinues:

After advising you people to move to Biafraland?

If not for pokenosing, you guys shouldn't be here cos this is a forum for Nigerians created by a Nigerian

They are not smart enough to build a website bro.

I'm sure they still see it as oyibo magic.
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by celeiyke: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Is it IPOB people that open threads on daily basis insulting Ndigbo?
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by celeiyke: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2020
Instead of u to be concerned about ur oba that was beaten for selling land to Fulani. U are concerned about IPOB
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by holicupp(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

are we holdin you back....??
northerners said quit.... westerners said stay in your region.... deltans said we are not toghether....
soo,who is holdin you back....??

you and ur people na

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2020
holicupp:

you and ur people na

tahh....i dont want to be with people that hate me....

why would i want that....??
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Duru1(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:
they come up daily with stuffs that dont even make sense....

have you people not wondered why they only open threads in politics section....??
they do that because most views is in politics section....

gobbels said,if you repeat a lie over and over again to many people,then it becomes truth....

I guess OPC snitches own the Nairaland. The bold underscores the cultural ethos of the Yari.ba. The one which readily comes to mind is the silly crap the Lt. Col Francis Fajuiyi died while protecting his boss Aguiyi Ironsi. What a load of rubbish.
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Duru1(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2020
helinues:

After advising you people to move to Biafraland?

If not for pokenosing, you guys shouldn't be here cos this is a forum for Nigerians created by a Nigerian

I guess you to want roam free and spread your inherent lying trade without rebuttal. The so-called IPOB peeps are here to expose your falsehood.
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by holicupp(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

tahh....i dont want to be with people that hate me....

why would i want that....??

no body hate any body u are just feeling insecure i have a lot of Yoruba friend both Muslim and Christian y should I hate them when they did not offend me
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2020
holicupp:

no body hate any body u are just feeling insecure i have a lot of Yoruba friend both Muslim and Christian y should I hate them when they did not offend me

am not yoruba....whats wrong with you people....??
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by holicupp(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

am not yoruba....whats wrong with you people....??

wow! where are u from then
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2020
holicupp:

wow! where are u from then

kiki....planet mars....
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Collins9156(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So IPOB is now the problem and not Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam or ISWAP grin grin grin grin

Please mention those things that doesn't make sense undecided

They want freedom

Their lawyer was attacked

Nigerian soldiers attacked Nnamdi Kanu while the matter was in court

They beat Ekweremadu

Buhari is an imposter (The only one yet to be verified) but there are overwhelming evidences that supports it. For a man far older than Tinubu to be looking and feeling younger is a major area for concern

I mean, if Buhari younger sister is 82 and he is 72 undecided shouldn't we be concerned as to who is ruling us

The real question is, what are you guys afraid of

Ask themoooo, just jealous of someone that is not ur problem, thiefunubu render them useless,they complain not, fulanis their family friend took their land killed them in numbers. Their educated professor, thier intelligent media house couldn't report what is happening to them.

I beginning to ask myself what is the important of free education given to u, useless. Can't even serve ur people better, just by little u escape almajiris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Collins9156:

Ask themoooo, just jealous of someone that is not ur problem, thiefunubu render them useless,they complain not, fulanis their family friend took their land killed them in numbers. Their educated professor, thier intelligent media house couldn't report what is happening to them.

I beginning to ask myself what is the important of free education given to u, useless. Can't even serve ur people better, just by little u escape almajiris.

no no....this thread is about ipob and nothing else....

you want to discuss something else then open your own thread about boko,herdsmen,buhari,tinubu or what make una happy....
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by SLAP44: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

IPOB is an ideology whose time has come! wink

Gbam!
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by holicupp(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2020
tsdarkside:

kiki....planet mars....

i am from earth planet nice meeting u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off / Moment Ganduje Was Sidelined By Northern APC Governors / Yar'adua Might Try To Implement Sharia Across Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.