Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God (4317 Views)

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Today I Can From Bath Room After Taking My Bath i Went To My Room To Change My Dress at That Moment I Naked my Body To Wear A New Cloth But To My surprise I Heard A Shout From The Side Of My wardrobe i Quickly Covered My Self To Check Who Was There, as I Went There I Saw My neighbour First Daughter Hiden There I Ask Her What Happen She Told Me That Her Father Sent Her To Call me As She Notice That Am In Bath Room Thats why She Decided To Wait For Me, but My Problem Is That This Girl Had See Me finished. And I Will Never Be Happy Untill I Pay Back. The One That Even The Touch My Brain Now Was that She shouted " Jesus" and bursted into laughter that will either mean my dick is big or small for her eyes
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Onucs(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hehehe..

In de bathroom but ur door is open, u serious?

1 Like

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Onucs:
Hehehe..
In de bathroom but ur door is open, u serious?
We Dont Have Any Criminal In Our Compound

1 Like

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Onucs(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Omo, u for tell us say u dey live for canan na grin
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Onucs:

Omo, u for tell us say u dey live for canan na grin
which one be canan again?
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by drezzyx(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Then you will be accused of rape u this slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by kunchi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jesuuuuuu....we move
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Nonexisting1: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brother, please leave the battle to God. You said her father sent her to call you meaning she is probably a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by HarlequinLekex: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Leave the house this night ASAP to prevent future occurence.
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Ballzproblem2: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
when is part 2 coming out

2 Likes

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Mrfksb1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
No fear for the name "God" I know you're a Muslim, you people are so quick to defame the Christian God.

Why didn't you use Allah?

How can you use God and f**k on same sentence? I don't blame you, I blame the calmness in Christianity

9 Likes

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Today I Can From Bath Room After Taking My Bath i Went To My Room To Change My Dress at That Moment I Naked my Body To Wear A New Cloth But To My surprise I Heard A Shout From The Side Of My wardrobe i Quickly Covered My Self To Check Who Was There, as I Went There I Saw My neighbour First Daughter Hiden There I Ask Her What Happen She Told Me That Her Father Sent Her To Call me As She Notice That Am In Bath Room Thats why She Decided To Wait For Me, but My Problem Is That This Girl Had See Me finished. And I Will Never Be Happy Untill I Pay Back. The One That Even The Touch My Brain Now Was that She shouted " Jesus" and bursted into laughter that will either mean my dick is big or small for her eyes
How old is she?
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by CHINONSODAMI1: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
How old is she
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Gores: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fuvvvkk her and forget coz she wants it
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Vinnie2000(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
See the Way this OP wrote the Post so Jampacked.
I Even thought it was DaddyCK Until I no see No ofeense.. cheesy
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
KeyEndurance:

angry
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Who do u wannnto fukk? Siofra?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by imagrg(m): 1:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Don't play with fire. It burns!
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:18am On Dec 02, 2022
You wey dem wan set up for Christmas billing..The police is aware. Kindly do your own back biko.

Hehehehehehe
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Flows001(m): 4:27am On Dec 02, 2022
I advise you leave the battle for Allah grin cheesy
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2022
drezzyx:
Then you will be accused of rape u this slowpoke.
I Dont mean To Rape her, what I Want To Do Is Just To Toast Her if she Accept I Will Then Pay back
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Brother, please leave the battle to God. You said her father sent her to call you meaning she is probably a teenager.
she celebrated her 20th birthday last two month
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2022
imadiyi:
How old is she?
Celebrated Her 20th birthday Last Two Month
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Mrfksb1:
No fear for the name "God" I know you're a Muslim, you people are so quick to defame the Christian God.

Why didn't you use Allah?

How can you use God and f**k on same sentence? I don't blame you, I blame the calmness in Christianity
You Spoke Like A Teenager, If f*uck is A Bad Thing Then Who Made The F*uck? is It Not The Same God and For Your Information ALLAH and GOD is the same i just changing of language. and again am a christian nt a muslim
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by conscienceman4(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Except those that steal phallus and kpekus that you are now asking.
Repent o
KeyEndurance:

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2022
CHINONSODAMI1:
How old is she
she celebrated her 20th birthday last two month
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Mrfksb1(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2022
KeyEndurance:

You Spoke Like A Teenager, If f*uck is A Bad Thing Then Who Made The F*uck? is It Not The Same God and For Your Information ALLAH and GOD is the same i just changing of language. and again am a christian nt a muslim
Allah and God can never be same thing. Only people who chooses to be oppressed believed this lie.

God can never say something then after 700 yrs contradict itself. I leave you in peace. You're not a Christian and you'll never be

3 Likes

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by Globad(f): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Allah and God can never be same thing. Only people who chooses to be oppressed believed this lie.

God can never say something then after 700 yrs contradict itself. I leave you in peace. You're not a Christian and you'll never be

So much arrogance, ignorance, intolerance and superiority complex packed into a single post

Phew!
Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by nicerod(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin

Re: Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God by KeyEndurance: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mrfksb1:

I Know Your Type Very Well

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Really Rape? / I Left Her At The Eatery Were We Went To Have Dinner, Was I Wrong. / Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.