Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] (8088 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
A lot of men are single because they act like Ozo of BBNaija. They are too nice or too scared to be a naughty bad boy like Kiddwaya.

As Laycon would say, "The waiting is a over."

If you are a man and you want to get a girl or a wife, use WhatsApp to get her if you're not comfortable with 1-on-1 approach.

I have created lots of threads on this, but decided to create another one for you.

I reinstalled my private WhatsApp yesterday (I'll uninstall in few days' time) to handle a transaction.

There is a pretty woman I got her number from her student and she dressed like a doctor. I don't know if she is married or not.

I decided to open her up today and I'll explain the psychology behind my text. If you follow what I'm about to explain, you'll get a wife or a girlfriend within 24 hours via chat. This is only for those who are ready to find a spouse and get married soon.

Rule 1: Before you start the chat, remove your profile picture to heighten the mystery.
Rule 2: Use PP (push and pull).
Rule 3: Remember rule 1 and 2.

Below is the chat and I'll explain later — if you want me to.

6 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
My boss welcome... Please continue cos local man is still single..

2 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
[9/9, 09:32] iLegend: These are the kind of smiles that turn me on.

The above is a subtle compliment (her smiles) + subtle sexual innuendo (that turns me on).

[9/9, 09:32]iLegend: How much do you charge to teach people how to smile?

The above is humor just to make her laugh and she did with a "lol." (Mission accomplished).

[9/9, 09:39]Woman: Lol
[9/9, 09:39]Woman: Good morning
[9/9, 11:55]iLegend: Morning.

After the greetings above, I know her next action would be to be curious of the person chatting her up and she would ask, "Who am I chatting with? How did you get my number?"

I had to psychologically bypass this boring "potential" question by brining it up first and telling her I can't recall. Immediately, I covered it up with a question.

[9/9, 11:55]iLegend: I can't even recall how I got your number.
[9/9, 11:56]iLegend: If you're married let me know so I can start running for my life.

(Push and pull with 'running') — a technique I talked about in the book called ChatDîcted. I'll drop the download link below.

Talking about marriage, I don't want to chatdîct a married woman, so I had to be upfront because my fingers can make anyone fall in love and get wet easily — including happily married women.

[9/9, 11:57]Woman: Lol

She laughed and this is a good sign. At first, you don't expect a woman who doesn't know you to reply you with long lines. One or two words is the highest most can go at the moment until they know you better.

[9/9, 11:57]Woman: How?
[9/9, 11:58]iLegend: My fingers like typing lots of naughty things. I don't want your husband to think otherwise.

The above was me being honest to avoid causing trouble in her marriage (if she's married).

[9/9, 12:34]Woman: Lol

She laughed again and this means she is open for me to proceed, but I don't want to proceed yet.

Now, here is the game all men should know: Don't proceed like Ozo — chill and take it slowly. When you take a woman slowly, she yearns for you, but when you push like Ozo and act needy, she withdraws like Nengi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pls, for the love of christ. Keep quiet and publish another crap on Amazon kdp !!!

3 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
He has been Layconed. When a man is Layconed, the man has been ignored with silence. Layconning people really hurts. They feel stupid and ignored and they begin to rant and abuse like Erica.

7 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by sacajawea: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol ODE!

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Crownstar01: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
iLegendd:
He has been Layconed. When a man is Layconed, the man has been ignored with silence. Layconning people really hurts. They feel stupid and ignored and they begin to rant and abuse like Erica.
Hahahaha. You crack me up here.
My friend, pretty women have flaws too.

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
You have never met some razz ladies who has no joy

8 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
sacajawea:
Lol ODE!
ODE in igala means : idol ... So are u saying ilegend is idol undecided
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
As promised, below is the download link of the free version of the book https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

1 Share

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
The mission of this post is to help single and ready men find wives. When a man finds a wife through my tips, it invariably means a woman has found a husband through my tips.

It's a win-win for both men and woman.

3 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by JIMMY1393: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mumu

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
@ambitiouschap17, when you meet a razz woman, you quit and try someone better. Don't be Ozo'ned into one razz woman. You deserve better.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
@JIMMY1393, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad it helped.

Mumu = making us men understand (women).
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
True talk boss
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Warning: Don't ask a woman if she has a boyfriend or not — just go with the flow. If she looks mature enough, then you're allowed to ask her if she is married, but NEVER ask her if she has a boyfriend or if she's dating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by 912(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's interesting that she kept answering you with single syllables and still you think she is into you.

I pity those taking advice from you and even buying your books on chatting when you clearly lack game.

Dude she answered you with - 3 lol, 1 how and 1good morning. And I wonder how you managed to conclude that she was into you from all that?

FYI, just because someone typed lol it doesn't mean that they are actually laughing.

Guys if you want to be embarrassed by a girl please follow the advice above

24 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
When you're a star and you're blessed, you'll have

1. Too many fans
2. Too many haters

Tip: Give your attention to your fans and only use the haters when you need some controversy to promote a product and after that, Laycon them and they'll become depressed and fade with time.

That's how stars do.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Filling Your Tax Form as a Nigerian: https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

Thank you for the answers.

You game.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
iLegendd:
When you're a star and you're blessed, you'll have

1. Too many fans
2. Too many haters

Tip: Give your attention to your fans and only use the haters when you need some controversy to promote a product and after that, Laycon them and they'll become depressed and fade with time.

That's how stars do.
Define "Layconing" grin

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
iLegend Dictionary

Layconning

/ˈleɪkənɪŋ/

Noun

The act of being silent in a noisy place.
"Layconning is still a big part of great leaders."

Adjective

Having or characterized by silence.
"It's exhilarating seeing iLegend layconning frustrated haters."

2 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lemme book dis space,
Imma sell it larer.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Casan0va: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ilegendd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bossssss
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ilegendd agba.
But the lady face isn't really blurred nah. Anyone that knows her would easily know who it is.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Smartgeek(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maybe you should advertise this on TV grin

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bad guy grin
But ilegend try to remove that damsel's picture
You didn't censor it too well
People that know her will easily picture her face and get to know she's the one
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
With money you don't need all this.
Ask Ned Nwoko

5 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Meedon: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

ODE in igala means : idol ... So are u saying ilegend is idol undecided

Eboh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? / Good Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.