Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Companion Needed In Germany - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Companion Needed In Germany (329 Views)

Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companion Needed In Germany by pmoye(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
I know the chances of finding a Nairalander around me in Germany is quite slim, but there's nothing to lose in trying. If you happen to be in Germany, especially in NRW, it will be nice to have you as an activity partner to say the least, or more.

Danke schoen.

Cheers.
Re: Companion Needed In Germany by Waytolife: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
pmoye:
I know the chances of finding a Nairalander around me in Germany is quite slim, but there's nothing to lose in trying. If you happen to be in Germany, especially in NRW, it will be nice to have you as an activity partner to say the least, or more.

Danke schoen.

Cheers.
Then fly me to Germany from 9ja here now
Re: Companion Needed In Germany by pmoye(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just like that? Very funny.

Waytolife:

Then fly me to Germany from 9ja here now
Re: Companion Needed In Germany by Waytolife: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
pmoye:
Just like that? Very funny.

LOL.... Just kidding bro

Though I like Germany

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Let It Go / On Male Heirs / Grandma’s Chicken Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.