Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

You Have To Let It Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have To Let It Go (321 Views)

Just Let It Slide / We Move !!! Let It Burn, Let Troy Burn!!! / Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Let It Go by KenBen217: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
I frown at alot of ways guys out here handle rejection(such as girls refusing to pick up calls or text back). they invest a lot of emotions in their efforts,as such the reaction to rejection is almost always sad,and in some cases depressing. But look at things from this perspective, how don't you realise that you might have never come across that girl giving you a hard time,had you arrive some where perhaps 5 minutes late or 5 minutes earlier. And guys in the university pursuing one girl as if the world starts and ends on her,some of us entered the university we're schooling at presently by mistake oo...we could've easily selected another University and met other people...okpor
Quick lesson: no one is too special, everyone is replaceable...so move on and stop bitching about

2 Likes

Re: You Have To Let It Go by Akunwafor(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Shift

If you're not interested then don't give out your number.
Re: You Have To Let It Go by Abbluss(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nobody is special?..What of girls with big yansh?? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt A Valuable Lesson In Prison / . / Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.