Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? (2256 Views)

Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months / The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl / I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Larsun: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys am actually new to these forum and these my first time posting here.. please don't mind my typographical errors and punctuations...

Am actually a 300lv civil engineering student... And I just entered a new lodge in my school.. But as of last week Sunday I actually met a girl in that same area of my lodge and we actually exchanged numbers and names and since then we have been talking well since then... I got to know more about her and she actually knew somethings about me (but by then I never knew her age and level)...

Though out of the feelings and love for her I actually told her my feelings these week... But after telling her she never replied me and till now she hasn't still replied me... But as of yesterday I actually used courage and asked her her level and her age ... But immediately she told me I was shocked because she was a final year student and she is actually 4 years older than me...

The issue there is that after I shared her my feelings I actually began feeling guilty like I was too quick to have told her that and that must have been the reason why she hasn't replied my request...

But guys I so much love these girl and am not willing to lose her.. cause am these kind of jealous type... But my fear here is that she might not want to accept my request because she seniors me ( because I tried to be faithful and I told her the real truth about myself) and she might graduate any time soon and leave me...

But my question here is that Was I too fast in sharing her feelings or I made a mistake in telling her the real truth.. cause she won't even want to tell me why she is delaying my request

Lala please front page.. I just need advice
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by cRobo: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
You still have a baby mentality

6 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by chuks34(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
na wa
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Jackossky(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why did you ask her out online when you get to see her almost everyday?

Hearing she is in final year, you are already intimidated? Hahaha, I laugh in the book of Hebrews

You are not ready, maybe you should face your book a little, who knows, it might be an obsession.

Next time, when asking a girl out, tell it to her face, whether she is rich, old, exe***, any iish she is shouldn't bother you, you want to date her not serve her.
Your relationship with her would now seem awkward; an unreplied message, learn to stop leaving evidence.

Would you have felt less pressured if she said she is in 200L? 4 years age gap, and so what?

Guy, seems you are still young. Face your book for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
last week Sunday till today is how many days? you are already in love?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Poorboy: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
No read your book mumu boy.
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
new poster, yet you are already calling "lala" ?! ok CUNT E NEW!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Adgideon(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Guy face your book, if she likes you, you won't struggle for her love, it will come naturally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by scrolldown88: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Since we are using the word "actually" for this, here is my submission:

Actually, I think you were actually to fast in falling in love with your elder sister. Notice how I'm using elder sister? It's actually because I have no doubt that she sees you as her younger brother and wouldn't want to hurt her lil bro feelings. That's the reason she hasn't responded yet.

You guys are actually in different time zone. While she's thinking of rounding up school, going for service and getting married, you are still thinking of how to pass strength of material...well you're thinking of her... when you should be thinking of applied mech.

You actually need to forget about your infatuation with big sis and focus on your books.

Engineering nor be theater art

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kids everywhere

Tell a girl you love her and wait for one week to get a reply, who still does that?

Take her out, play with her, touch her breast and read the body language, if favorable, you move to next level, na she go ask you to define the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Kris25: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's not love, you're actually infatuated with her....

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Osasnidas(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
You guys are not in the same level age wise and academically..

You ruined what could have been a perfect friendship,

I think your hormones is to be blamed for all this...

just calm down it will go back to normal when it's time for you to write your exams. Who knows what will happen by then.. Goodluck
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Xclusiveme: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
And why would lala promote this yeye post to Fp?
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Xclusiveme: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Children these days don't really understand what love is. You didn't know of her age and her level in school and u were already in love. If she's giving you distance after confessing your infatuation to her, then she's not into you and you need to let go and find someone else
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Kobicove(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
You're not in the same age class and your priorities are different... move on!
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Frankicent(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2020
your story is too long to read. Well from the little I read how do you know you love?

You the jealous type and you want to have a girlfriend.. why?

Why kill and stress yourself over one girl you just meet in your lodge?

Must you ask her out?

Guy go and do something better abeg.. we don Tire to read sh*t like this... Even if 1M guys advice you. you'll still do what's on your mind.

Go and make money.
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Proton99: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2020
" I so much love these girl and am not willing to lose her"

Just imagine this for someone you just me. What happened to these young men? Is there some factory or lab out there producing these guys.

Advice: Focus on your studies and stop these nonsense. Also look for a brothel around and nut so you can think clearly.
Re: Am In Love With My Senior.. What Should I Do? by Meedon: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Proton99:
" I so much love these girl and am not willing to lose her"

Just imagine this for someone you just me. What happened to these young men? Is there some factory or lab out there producing these guys.

Advice: Focus on your studies and stop these nonsense. Also look for a brothel around and nut so you can think clearly.

My nigga

(1) (Reply)

I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now / Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless / The Car Sex On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.