Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months (3412 Views)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nairalanders, during service year l met a good and excellent woman,, someone l love with everything , l am 27yrs and she is 27 too, l was born on may and she was born in January, this thing just weak me o, looking at my appearance and the way l conduct myself most people assume l am 30 and above self, please nairalanders l dont want to lose this girl, what is the disadvantages of marrying a girl your senior? l cant cope with younger girls, their reasoning is what l cant cope with , l want to marry this girl immediately l hit 30 ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yuh even suppose tuh tell wi dis ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Maverick777: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
Nairalanders, during service year l met a good and excellent woman,, s l cant cope with younger girls, their reasoning is what l cant cope with , l want to marry this girl immediately l hit 30 ,
it is a no.
firstly, women are hypergamous in nature, once she knows she's older than you the respect dies instantly, she might not do it consciously, but there is just something about women!
secondly, a woman's timeframe for marriage is different from that of her male counterpart, for example, I'm in my early 30's and still single, but all my university course mates and my age grade from way back who are female, all have at least 3kids..
my brother, its a no.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Romanoff(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
You better marry wetin you wan marry leave people opinion for dustbin..

Many are married to women that are 2 years and above older than they are, na 5 months dey give you concern.

If you have mutual respect for each other, age is just a number.

Go ask men wey use 10 years senior their wives wey the wife still dey show them pepper.

28 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maverick777:

it is a no
please why is it a no? explain to a brother?
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by christianjoy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Op are you okay

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by TCMA: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Shebi you and am still be mate. Age is over-rated and as long there is understanding trust and a healthy self-esteem you guys will pull through.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Romanoff(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
please why is it a no? explain to a brother?

Ensure the person you're taking advice from is mature and sensible.

Many comment here but like a rarity ,na few dey make sense.

9 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by sirjustice1575(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Age is just a number,..

What matter's most is the 'love and trust' you both have for each other.
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maverick777:

it is a no.
firstly, women are hypergamous in nature, once she knows she's older than you the respect dies instantly, she might not do it consciously, but there is just something about women!
secondly, a woman's timeframe for marriage is different from that of her male counterpart, for example, I'm in my early 30's and still single, but all my university course mates and my age grade from way back who are female, all have at least 3kids..
my brother, its a no.
thanks for the advice, but this sounds more like assumptions ,, woman wey go rude go rude irrespective of age,, but thanks for the input anyway,, the girl l am dating humble die

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Maverick777: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
thanks for the advice, but this sounds more like assumptions ,, woman wey go rude go rude irrespective of age,, but thanks for the input anyway,, the girl l am dating humble die
I wonder if you missed my first line, women and HYPERGAMY are synonyms oga!

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by sapeleboi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
you get sense so

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by TeeGentle(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by mobileboy: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
And so?

Does that stop her vj from opening to your Dickson
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Nonyjacuzie(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oga, marry who u lov and who lovs u. Dnt marry who u senior
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Ballzproblemm: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
Nairalanders, during service year l met a good and excellent woman,, someone l love with everything , l am 27yrs and she is 27 too, l was born on may and she was born in January, this thing just weak me o, looking at my appearance and the way l conduct myself most people assume l am 30 and above self, please nairalanders l dont want to lose this girl, what is the disadvantages of marrying a girl your senior? l cant cope with younger girls, their reasoning is what l cant cope with , l want to marry this girl immediately l hit 30 ,
you call that thing senior , enya una to be mate ,even she really seniors you with years,. it doesn't matter as long as you respect her ,she should respect herself too , age as they say is nothing but numbers

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you call that thing senior , enya una to be mate ,even she really seniors you with years,. it doesn't matter as long as you respect her ,she should respect herself too , age as they say is nothing but numbers
Thanks bro
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nonyjacuzie:
Oga, marry who u lov and who lovs u. Dnt marry who u senior
na true u talk bro, the girl love me die her character come match wetin l dey look for in a woman
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin
mobileboy:
And so?

Does that stop her vj from opening to your Dickson

; grin grin grin
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
sapeleboi:
you get sense so
how bro, explain l need ur input too
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Godada(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2022

Op, there are a couple of things really important you have to review.

When are you going to marry her. If she means that much to you. Her time is limited.

Are you ready to support a family with kids?

Whether she disrespects you or not... What's really gonna hurt you most is when a kid you decided to marry insults you. Your spouse regardless of age with disrespect. Your kids will at some point even disrespect you.

My mom was 5 years older than my pops. My pops had to bear a lot of scarifice here.

He wasn't really a kid when he got married but his wife was 5 good years older. Kids didn't come quick.

He wasn't blessed with lots of kids however she loved him to death. They are a team. They died 3 months apart.

So you have to decide. If you got the finance, go ahead.

My mom respected my dad but as they got really old, we are talking 81 & 86, the respect took a french leave. But they were inseparable through and through.

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by cavreek: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
3 years is quite far
The question is whether she is ready to wait till then mind u she will be 30
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Ballzproblemm: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
Thanks bro
ur welcome , make no woman use age climb your head in fact that should be the least thing , you a man be in charge ,but as I said in a respectful way

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Sweetvie: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Op why do you need people opinion to decide what you want?
Age is just a number... If she got no problem with it y bother yourself?
Wat really matters is 'love and trust' age doesn't determine if you're going to be happy in a marriage or not
Don't be distracted... Follow ur heart
If u really love her and want to marry her... Age is not gonna stop u smiley

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by moyosore32: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Brr, e no mean I’ve dated several gals that are around 2yrs older than I am and some even younger than I am, na d way u coordinate ursef for the ship thing go determine, presently I’m dating a gal who’s a month older than I am and she doesn’t even act it, If things goes as planned we’ll end up married, cos we already know what and what one another likes and don’t
Note: ds particular babe, we broke up for about 3yrs she had another affair and I also had couples of entanglement too, befor we got back, I’m sure she won’t hesitate to pick me over and over in her next life

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by elmagnifico411(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
OP, please, do not take to this advice, it's from a myopic stand point. Alot of men have gotten married to older women, I'm taking about in years, not months, and nothing happened. The onus is in you to respect yourself. Older women women are even more submissive, from what I've experienced. A close friend of mine just clocked 40, Meanwhile, his wife is 42.
You wouldn't even know until you're been told. She respects him way more..

I think what's important is you knowing your woman. Check d -ves and the +ves, if the +ves are more, baba, nothing do u. Go ahead and marry her provided she's in love and wants to marry u too. Ire oh.
Maverick777:

it is a no.
my brother, its a no.

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
elmagnifico411:
OP, please, do not take to this advice, it's from a myopic stand point. Alot of men have gotten married to older women, I'm taking about in years, not months, and nothing happened. The onus is in you to respect yourself. Older women women are even more submissive, from what I've experienced. A close friend of mine just clocked 40, Meanwhile, his wife is 42.
You wouldn't even know until you're been told. She respects him way more..

I think what's important is you knowing your woman. Check d -ves and the +ves, if the +ves are more, baba, nothing do u. Go ahead and marry her provided she's in love and wants to marry u too. Ire oh.
bro you are right, l appreciate his input but l am not taking that, before meeting this my present girl l once dated a girl of 22, who when she is angry will talk any how something this present girl doesn't even have the guts to do,,she respects me alot even before knowing my age, the fact is that l lied o bro, l told her that l am 30

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by JOACHINpedro: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Romanoff:

Many are married to women that are 2 years and above older than they are, na 5 months dey give you concern.

Go ask men wey use 10 years senior their wives wey the wife still dey show them pepper.
Or pique
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by talk2hb1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
Nothing, except...
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Blupen(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
my guy age is nothing
Let love lead

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Blupen(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Romanoff:

you are a male child oga

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Save My Life Masturbation Wan Kill Me / Couple Get Married On Husband's Sick Bed In Lagos Hospital (photos) / Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.