Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (83379 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by LYTEEN: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by mitchelle16(f): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Girlwhocares:
Please help me, I'm loosing my sanity everyday!
I'm scared to open up to friends and families because of what they will think or how disappointed or bad I will make them feel, also I'm afraid people will be judgemental about my actions.

I'm not physically and emotional connected with my husband which is affecting our marriage and my well-being, we live as co-tenant, we hardly have any conversation, we do things differently, we share different rooms, no sex for the past 3 years! Even during courtship and the fist two years of marriage I can account for days we were intimate.

Things are fallen out of place everyday, we have a child together who will be 4yrs and the thought of having another child has not crossed my mind.

I get irritated at everything, I hardly show appreciation towards him even if it means he has done his best, which later i will find myself guilty and try to make up but the spark and connection isn't just there.

Most times, I have a non-challant attitude towards him and everything he does to make me happy.

I feel lonely, bored and incomplete even when I'm 90% sure my husband loves me and always ready to make me happy.

I feel awkward communicating my feelings and thoughts to him because I know I might flare up with anger even when he hasn't done or said anything to warrant it.

Please I have come to this faceless forum to pour out my mind, my heart is heavy, I need someone to talk to, I'm afraid my personal intention of walking out this marriage even when my husband hasn't done anything to deserve this might backfire and has its negative effect on our child.

I honestly don't need anyone to insult me please as I'm going through a lot. All i need is mature married wo(men) opinions

Thank you for your time.

First and foremost stop using separate rooms, u have to decide if you really want to make this work or u just want a divorce if u want to make things work u have to call your husband and sit him down then talk things out go on a vacation without your child let it be like a second honeymoon get to know each other again , bath together cook together don't eat dinner till your husband is back eat together there are so many beautiful fun things couples can do to get back the spark in the marriage but first u must move into his room and no use of phone while in the room don't worry dear God will restore your home back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.