Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me (7859 Views)

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mandelus:
Bro say yes if you love her, get your contract and monitor her with the said contract owner before you come here again crying for infidelity.... DNA is a must grin
I swear down ooo...e de happen on steady naaa but not me oo. as I carry miseducations like say na gala no be go be their victim ooo.

One thing I've promised myself is DNA/paternity test for ALL my kids in the future. I ain't down for all those heartbreaking stories abt fathering a bastard and crap, ALL are getting the test.

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by luvyaself95(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
If you Wan do do if you no dey do no do. Just use your brain.
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
I swear down ooo...e de happen on steady naaa but not me oo. as I carry miseducations like say na gala no be go be their victim ooo.

One thing I've promised myself is DNA/paternity test for ALL my kids in the future. I ain't down for all those heartbreaking stories abt fathering a bastard and crap, ALL are getting the test.
We are on the same page brother
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by franchasng: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
Promise her marriage while tearing that toto up. Then when you're tired drop her and marry a virgin. Lmfao.

grin grin
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by franchasng: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bola146:

shocked shocked This is very bad Some ladies don suffer all because of marriage sad cry
same way so many men have suffered just because of pussy grin

Ladies hoard their pussy and use it to milk some men or even suffer and abuse some men.

While men hoard marriage and use it to milk some ladies or even suffer some ladies with promise of marriage. cry

It's a balanced world wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by shege45: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
We've been dating for some months now and its all lovey dovey so something came up, there's a contract that she has a link to. she has been throwing and flinging the marriage package a round, anytime she sees married couples or newly weds she must show and ask me questions about them, if anyone I know gets or about to get married then my case is reopened. I love her but marriage is a very important decision in anyone's life because a lot will be determined by the person the marry. So she came up to me about the contract but told me that the "person" said that he wants to know how serious I am with her, if I'm going to marry her then I can get the contract but if I'm not then I should let her know.
someone else don promise am marriage. she just wan know if you serious. free her if u aint ready

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Bola146(f): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
same way so many men have suffered just because of pussy grin

Ladies hoard their pussy and use it to milk some men or even suffer and abuse some men.

While men hoard marriage and use it to milk some ladies or even suffer some ladies with promise of marriage. cry

It's a balanced world wink

grin grin
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
shege45:
someone else don promise am marriage. she just wan know if you serious. free her if u aint ready
I'm going to promise her marriage, get the contract, get the money, keep her around while fvcking hell out of her and later chance her or change my character so that she will discharge herself.
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Belafonte(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Indeed you are a blessing on this forum,you unintentionally expose the tactics of men grin

Ladies ought to be learning from you instead of hating on you.

I learn more than most males on this forum from your miseducations.

The girlfriend is problematic. Why is she using the contract as a bargaining chip? She’s already acting in bad faith.

2 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by candygist: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
We've been dating for some months now and its all lovey dovey so something came up, there's a contract that she has a link to. she has been throwing and flinging the marriage package a round, anytime she sees married couples or newly weds she must show and ask me questions about them, if anyone I know gets or about to get married then my case is reopened. I love her but marriage is a very important decision in anyone's life because a lot will be determined by the person the marry. So she came up to me about the contract but told me that the "person" said that he wants to know how serious I am with her, if I'm going to marry her then I can get the contract but if I'm not then I should let her know.

If you are not ready to marry and she's in a desperate mood to marry. Let her go. Don't waste her time. When you are ready you will find someone else. If you travel a lot, you will notice that Nigerian ladies are not even nice and beautiful like girls from other part of the world. Relax you will see someone better and lovable than her.

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Liposure: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Neva sell your power of freewill 2 a woman in exchange 4 marriage. its dangerous. OP be warned

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Skmoda360(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:
Tell her to keep her nonsense contract!
Never promise a girl marriage under duress or in other to sleep with her.

God bless you bro....say no more
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Skmoda360(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:

that's DNA is 100% a must......

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Designerdollars: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdAw9VL7ieo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Westernlove: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Westernlove: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
I'm going to promise her marriage, get the contract, get the money, keep her around while fvcking hell out of her and later chance her or change my character so that she will discharge herself.

Nice decision..... She will get another contract In no time. These type of ladies have connection with most of those big pot bellied rich men. Those men are making things easier for them day by day. But as for you, You know you don't have boobs and a hole. If you miss this Opportunity, Before you will see another one ehn, Your go wakah so tey, Your shoe go bend like banana leaf.

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by CreativeLuvDoc: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hi SoftChordz,

I believe you already know what’s at stake here.

INTRODUCTION:

When someone tells you that except you do something for them they won’t give you what you want— it’s a clear case of control. Put categorically—MANIPULATION.

Let me dive into my analysis. I will be writing on just one issue. This is the issue that stands out the most in this scenario.

ISSUE 1: “That he wants to know how serious I am with her, if I'm going to marry her then I can get the contract but if I'm not then I should let her know.”

My Analysis:
First of all, she has every right to be CONCERNED about your intentions. This is so because there have been many cases of men who dated a lady for years only to end up dumping her. So she has every right to be concerned.

It isn’t good for you to keep a woman for years without telling her exactly what your intentions are. She will start thinking—is he just using me for sex? Is there someone else in the picture? He ought to know I’m not getting any younger, etc. So it isn’t wrong if a woman is concerned about her future with a man when the man has failed to define clearly what he wants from her.

What I find wrong is the approach she’s taking.

Would you get married to someone who is desperate for marriage? You said earlier that she keeps mentioning marriage every now and then. She keeps talking about people who are getting married and all that.

What I see here is a woman who is obsessed with marriage. Someone who is desperate to change her status from single to married. And these days a lot of ladies have become so desperate for marriage.

Some of them now see it as an achievement. Some men are also guilty of this. They think that once they are married then they have arrived and therefore their single friends don’t have any right to advise them.

The craze for marriage is at an all-time high. And while it is also high, the statistics of divorce is also shooting through the ceiling.
Would you want to settle down with a woman who desires marriage more than she desires you?

After getting married to you, what next?
I bet you, in far cases, people who rush into marriage, end up showing their true nature in marriage (which they’ve always hidden from their partner while in courtship).

Don’t rush into marriage with her.

Take your time and study her. Have a clear conversation with her.
Both of you should be going in the same direction in life.

But if you want my core and hard advice, I’ll tell you that the kind of manipulative stunt this lady is about pulling on you is a very strong RED FLAG.
I suspect that the person who she claims is the link to the contract never told her that she should ask you about your intentions with her.

She may be lying. Now this sort of lie is a big one. It will become the foundation of your marriage if you so decide to get married to her because of this subtle threat.

What kind of woman says that kind of thing?

SoftChordz, what is your mind telling you about this woman?

Do you see the two of you together living happily?
Or do you see someone that will continue this kind of manipulative stunt in the future when both of you are married?

There are some weaknesses that aren’t just ordinary weaknesses.

They’re so BIG that you just have to run for your dear life.

IN CONCLUSION:

I hope you do the right thing.

I wish you well.

If you need further assistance
you can contact me via my signature.

Happy weekend.

The Creative Luv Doc

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Lamanii22(f): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Just let her go... Marriage shouldn't be based on material stuff... And it shouldn't be rushed.. Just take your time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by WittyLad(m): 1:33am On Feb 23, 2020
I've created a WhatsApp group in order to help all the frustrated guys who want more success with women, i.e. this group is for guys that are tired of heartbreaks/friendzoning, or guys who are planning to have a safe relationship, or looking for how to keep their current relationship working, Enough is enough! No more heartbreaks ��...

Guys only
Totally Free, no one is purchasing anything

The group link:

https:///GiUTkAXkdR5BhsV322Cxha
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by mrblessed(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if you don't want to marry her let her go. Don't result to deceit,it never pays.
Result abi na degree.
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Skepticus: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
ubunja:
toto is everywhere on NL lol. In my language thy would be too vulgar even to type here.

"Igolo" perhaps?

Or the more formal "isitho sobulili sowesifazane"

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by ubunja(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Skepticus:

"Igolo" perhaps?

Or the more formal "isitho sobulili sowesifazane"
lol Yes that first word. It's too vulgar this side.

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Skepticus: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2020
ubunja:
lol Yes that first word. It's too vulgar this side.

Lol.

"Toto" is vulgar here too. You'll find some nairalanders use the word "Kpekus". It means the same thing too. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by baiaon(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Skepticus:

Lol.

"Toto" is vulgar here too. You'll find some nairalanders use the word "Kpekus". It means the same thing too. Lol
Funnily enough,there is an American band called "Toto" that was formed in the 1970s and had a massive hit song in the 1980s considered a classic today called "Africa" .I have never really known what to make of their name and the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKaXt1PYKXk

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by LawyerGodwin(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
SoftChordz:

It is your responsibility to be sincere upfront. You don't want to marry her? Why?

It's about you.

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by TkhGuy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
ubunja:
Promise her marriage while tearing that toto up. Then when you're tired drop her and marry a virgin. Lmfao.

I thought it's a guy before but now I can see how loud it really sounds..

Women will alwyas get us in trouble,
another will make it double.

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Skepticus: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2020
baiaon:
Funnily enough,there is an American band called "Toto" that was formed in the 1970s and had a massive hit song in the 1980s considered a classic today called "Africa" .I have never really known what to make of their name and the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKaXt1PYKXk

Wow. The beats of this song was once, sampled by Jay Z and another hip hop artiste o can't remember now. The coincidence of the name with modern Nigerian lingo is humorous, though

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Yey! Drunk Nigerian Girls Publicly Going Wild At A Pool Party Exposing Their P..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.