Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (93371 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Lugianostar(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Uncircumcize daughters of philistines on it again....!

Congratulations to the best lesson teacher of the year.

3 Likes

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
That is why I tell people never to take what a woman says seriously most of the time.

They will tell you, "Oh, no, I can't date a teacher/Never! I can't date a mechanic/ I can't date a plumber/ I can only date someone who works in Chevron" Yimu!!!

It is all a big lie for many of them.

While I was trying to finish up a master's, I knew of a plumber who was attached to the building where I lived. The plumber (a small guy like that) was just chopping all those ladies in the other flats.

They can't date plumbers but they can sleep with them.

Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by oyaaa(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Successlane:

All na bad gesture - either the man wife or kids. What is bad is bad.

Men need to take issues of wives sexual satisfaction serious.

Not all women sex-starved by their husbands can withstand temptation, just like men too. (starved by their wives)

Her story: “My husband was in the habit of coming up with excuses on why he could not have sex with me before he left for Gombe. He and I had not had intercourse for quite some time before he was transferred. Anytime I confronted him on this, he would tell me that he was too busy in the office or tired from work to have sex. Anytime we discussed our sex life, he would find an excuse to give on why it cannot be then but next weekend or after he was through with a particular project he was handling. But those deadlines would come and go without him fulfilling his promise or commenting on why he did not. Things continued this way until he left for Gombe.

“Before he left, I stopped trying to initiate sex with him because the constant rejection was also affecting my psyche or self-image.

I don’t fully believe the woman’s claim because that same statement is wat women caught cheating use to justify their action
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Kolisky(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Lie lie report. You can only get this information through participant observation. Or it's entirely false.

As if we are sharing same mind.... I already thought to finish it and quote this particular statement.... I was happy seeing you've done that grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by wink2015(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abuleoshi:
The story didn't say if the lesson teacher has been sacked. What an incomplete story. Mtsheew

Do you expect the teacher to remain and wait for sack letter after coming such an abominable and grievous offence.

NA RUN get straight.

He will run for his dear life.

NEVER EMPLOY A MALE TEACHER TO COME TO YOUR HOME TO TEACH THE CHILDREN UNDER THE GUISE OF HOME LESSONS.

They are snake in the green grass.

Your daughter and wife may be the next victim.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by modsfucker: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Thank God I refused to succumb to the pressure from this my fine married coworker, whose husband stays abroad... She's done all she could to lure me into having sex with her but I said ra ra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Sexietharam(f): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
what has happened has happened
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Christian07(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ooh so sad
When olosho plenty

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by millionboi2: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
AntiWailer:
Congrats to the banker.
thy must b anoda sisy,weh him dey tell say him Neva marry
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Ameeria: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
I honestly dont know why I found this very finny!

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by midnighter1(f): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Such Is Life
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Abuleoshi: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
wink2015:

Do you expect the teacher to remain and wait for sack letter after coming such an abominable and grievous offence.

NA RUN get straight.

He will run for his dear life.

NEVER EMPLOY A MALE TEACHER TO COME TO YOUR HOME TO TEACH THE CHILDREN UNDER THE GUISE OF HOME LESSONS.

They are snake in the green grass.

Your daughter and wife may be the next victim.
Obviously you are not preparing for IELTS, there are questions that request you to answer it was not stated in the passage you were given!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Gerald454: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
obembet:
I can't marry bankers, they don't have time for family. Though the woman mess up sha.

Looking at u, I know u can't stay one week without sex
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by topboss: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Konji na bastard!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by biggy26: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oluneutral:
The man has his own share of the blame by constantly rejecting his wife's sexual advances when he was around before travelling and totally abandoning his wife's sexual needs. The man should have realized that we're all sexual beings and that his wife's libido is higher than his, hence, arrangement should have been made on how he would have sexually satisfied her without being left her to always be konjified.

The wife too has her own share of the game. Where is her self control, where is her dignity, where is her shame, can't she just think about the shame she will bring to her kids before allowing her private part to think for her? Haba! See how she has caused shame to the family now just because of fikifaka?

The ones I really pity most in this hullabaloo are the children. They are the ones that will probably suffer the consequences of the carelessness of their parents.
Now, the father may never take the wife back, the mother may probably not even have time for the children again, that is, if she didn't even die in the process of the abortion due to the turbulence she has created for herself.

The lesson teacher...... that one has nothing to lose, he'll just move on to another client, and the worst part is that the children will still suffer from this as well, because the father will never employ the service of any lesson teacher again.
He should have employed a female.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by GreatResearcher: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Petyprincess
Ishilove
Catchfirez
faithfull18

I am fine. I fell sick that's why I was away. Thanks for y'all concerned.

I don't trust anything with a vagina.
See what this wife did?

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by topboss: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
biggy26:

He should have employed a female.

Den he will be the one cheating.

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Petyprincess(f): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Petyprincess
Ishilove
Catchfirez
faithfull18

I am fine. I fell sick that's why I was away. Thanks for y'all concerned.

I don't trust anything with a vagina.
See what this wife did?
OMG I'm so glad you are okay,i was so worried smiley,just take care of yourself nd take more rest!!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by WorWorBoy: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marriages these days lipsrsealed na only God fit save person oo. undecided
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by TGMISKY(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
I know that such things happen but I have this strong feeling that this story is more of fiction than reality
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Lie lie report. You can only get this information through participant observation. Or it's entirely false.

Well, some people just can't help but garnish gists...
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by ZooOga: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
nolly-sunnewsonline.com/ b.s. cheesy
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by topboss: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
ZooOga:
nolly-sunnewsonline.com/ b.s. cheesy

Nollywood until it happen to u.

If u dont know keep quiet.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Liposure: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
'Is the devil's work'. Madam are u crazy? Was it d devil dat inspired u 2 have an extra marital affair wit ur kids lesson tutor? Am flabbergasted
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by GreatResearcher: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
stanbillion200:
The woman needs to be lashed then divorced so that she can have the opportunity to give birth to the baby.
As for the husband, there are many fishes in the ocean.
All fishes are the same. Husband should stay single. He has kids. What else does he want in marriage?
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is serious. Please visit my blog at awwalademola.. com
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Autodidact101: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I had my doubts regarding the veracity of this story in this era of fake news and especially when I saw this in the headline:
I’m guilty, ready to abort the pregnancy - Wife, but then your post has saved me the stress of reading this trash. Left panting for more indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.