Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) (11889 Views)

Why Do women Prefer Dark Guys This Days (picture) / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by marvelck: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
See wetin girls dey wear upandan for streets

You know Naija girls are sexy. Imagine seeing these fine girls flaunting their sexy curves 24/7 in their mini skirts, short gowns and bum shorts everywhere...

Married men are now endangered species, at the mercy of these scantily dressed ladies. And if you are not a disciplined man, you would definitely fall into temptation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Akwa ibomites and sex

Poster stop sexualizing and stop posting her picture here without her permission

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Olokobintin: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
What will it take me to have this beautiful damsel? My life? My heavenly race? My achievements? Staying away from family and friends? Please tell me.

For Nigeria, I have no faith. But for this beautiful girl, I have all the believe in her to turn my life around.

5 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Badmashii(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olokobintin:
What will it take me to have this beautiful damsel? My life? My heavenly race? My achievements? Staying away from family and friends? Please tell me.

For Nigeria, I have no faith. But for this beautiful girl, I have all the believe in her to turn my life around.

Guy you be disgrace to all men, simps or otherwise including your forefathers.

If na me born you,na just to use you do ritual. Bloody simp

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Fahvvy: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
SMH undecided...

Whatever is in-between her legs can be found in every other woman undecided...

And unless she has those very rare qualities that's hardly found in other women, she's no different from other women and thus isn't worth the hype undecided...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Ay04z(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olokobintin:

lolz...... Change ur thinking... Nothing dey those body....

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Puss360(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lols.... Are these people aware you are using their picture to promote sexual incandescence ?
Did they give you their permission?
If tomorrow these ladies find way to sue you can you pay?
You see how idleness is leading you to devil's workshop??
Okay...

4 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by tachia406: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
I Alway say this. Women are the problem of women. After dressing scantily like this to beguile men, they will still blame men for going after girls. They won't caution their fellow women to dress decently so as not to snatch a fellow woman's husband. Confused gender! Their house go full with clothes, they will still come outside half naked. But I must complete my building in the village.

21 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Greystone: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olokobintin:

There is so much more to a woman and to life as a whole than just breast and yansh. You have a lot to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by securitywatch50: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
No matter what you wear and you don't have anything upstairs you're a capital NO for me.

10 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Kevineleven(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
OP you had my ears, now you have my attention, send more pix of these nonsense girls, imagine the nonsense they wear, ah ah, more pix pls.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by VinnyBaba: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lolss.

See how that First Girl is Admiring her own Yanch. 😏🙂

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
How do they feel comfortable in wears like these?
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by kkins25(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Persephone1:
How do they feel comfortable in wears like these?
By not giving a flying fvk. Which is, and has always been the best moto. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
kkins25:

By not giving a flying fvk. Which is, and has always been the best moto. grin
Lol. I honestly can't deal. I hate stares grin

5 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Akwa ibomites and sex

Poster stop sexualizing and stop posting her picture here without her permission

No de comment nonsense abeg. U don enter Akwa Ibom b4 or u want mek I stereotype ur youruba girls bcoz of what I saw them do during my internship? I've always maintained that u and ur likes that are fun of stereotype are mostly pple of low mental capacity that rarely travel to other places.

5 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

No de comment nonsense abeg. U don enter Akwa Ibom b4 or u want mek I stereotype ur youruba girls bcoz of what I saw them do during my internship? I've always maintained that u and ur likes that are fun of stereotype are mostly pple of low mental capacity that rarely travel to other places.
You are obviously an akwa ibomite and a man ashawo

So I understand your anger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by siofra(f): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
SMH undecided...

Whatever is in-between her legs can be found in every other woman undecided...

And unless she has those very rare qualities that's hardly found in other women, she's no different from other women and thus isn't worth the hype undecided...

You men can lie sha!!

You people will still say the opposite of this to justify cheating undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
You are obviously an akwa ibomite and a man ashawo

So I understand your anger

Yes i'm frm Akwa Ibom nd i'm proud of my state. If u're also proud ur state mention it here let's all compare nd contrast, nd be truthful abt it. My advice is that u nd ur likes should always endeavor to learn abt things nd places u rarely knw abt. Don't always come here nd show how narrow minded u are. I learn alot frm pple here nd i expect every member of this forum to do same. It shouldn't always be abt bashing, gender nd tribal war i see here all the time.

5 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by benqo01(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
The last girl I can see her panties through her cloth

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Gadafii: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olokobintin:

take this weak man and give us mohbad😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by ItisWell22(f): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
🙄
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Yes i'm frm Akwa Ibom nd i'm proud of my state. If u're also proud ur state mention it here let's all compare nd contrast, nd be truthful abt it. My advice is that u nd ur likes should always endeavor to learn abt things nd places u rarely knw abt. Don't always come here nd show how narrow minded u are. I learn alot frm pple here nd i expect every member of this forum to do same. It shouldn't be all abt bashing nd gender war i see all the time.
I'm an American from New Jersey
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Fahvvy: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
siofra:

You men can lie sha!!

You people will still say the opposite of this to justify cheating undecided

Where is the lie? undecided...

Abi don't every female out there have a pus.sy? undecided...
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fahvvy:

Where is the lie? undecided...

Abi don't every female out there have a pus.sy? undecided...

Every woman has a pussy, but you know damn well men don't just approach any pussy.
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by seniorgozman(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Women are more attractive to me when they cover up their bodies

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Fahvvy: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Every woman has a pussy, but you know damn well men don't just approach any pussy.

Exactly my point! undecided...

So now you know why I said "she's not worth the hype" (from her looks) undecided...
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Gee64: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hey! See nyash!

I don cum oh!
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Gee64: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hey! See nyash!

I don cum oh! grin
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Fira09(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olokobintin:

Legendary simp, weak-àss men like you need to be whipped on your male organ brutally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Is this news

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Boondocxs(f): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
My kind of outfit on a good day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.