Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. (2647 Views)

Afonja Why 4?: Casalindaa Is A Depressed Olosho. / Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me / I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
One night like that,I just say make i reach nightclub.

As i reach,i come see one dark skinned sexy looking babe staring at me.
I approached her,next thing she grabbed my gbola,begin to suck infront of everyone.

I come carry am enter one room,omo,this babe nearly finished me and my preeq with romance and sucking.

Long story cut short,i come say make i reciprocate by giving her head,na so i perceive one kind odour like that,omo I leave am run for my dear life.

Afonja,why UnaToto too dey smell?

4 Likes

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by buttlover(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
waiting...

lol is that all! if you like wash yoruba kpekus with klin, in 5seconds time the aroma starts accumulating.

2 Likes

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by FatherBona: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Parks Ferrari.....................
Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by oluwaahmed: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Its not funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by aro360: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
mule!.... guy u go sabi lie oooo

2 Likes

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by sheggsliveth: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Meru leesky, you want suck olosho who be fool weh go believe you?

4 Likes

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by kingxsamz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Can you see why they usually call you mumu in your street?

7 Likes

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by NairaHercules(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
UnaToto:

I approached her,next thing she grabbed my gbola,begin to suck infront of everyone.

I come carry am enter one room,omo,this babe nearly finished me and my preeq with romance and sucking.

Long story cut short,i come say make i reciprocate by giving her head,na so i perceive one kind odour like that,omo I leave am run for my dear life.

Na your fault for nearing Yoruba Toto

You no fear?

Smh
Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by yarimo(m): 12:41am On Oct 12, 2020
where are pictures and videos? undecided[quotes author=UnaToto post=86894380]One night like that,I just say make i reach nightclub.

Afonja,why UnaToto too dey smell?[/quote]
Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by Fmghewzy(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020
UnaToto:

Go and do something meaningful with your life, maybe that way you would get more money and stop going after cheap girls.

Poverty is the main reason you keep encountering dirty Yoruba girls ,have money and then you can have access to our beautiful,neat,well mannered and high class girls
We don't want to hear your idiotic stories anymore.
Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by Oturatetuala(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Lolz
Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by Burgerlomo: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2020
UnaToto:

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by Dreyton36: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Erigga once said :

Who they say he wan battle nna Biko
You wey we know for area wey they suck ashawo Toto grin
Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by AlexBells(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2020
This is hate speech,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. by emmaphy22(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2020
aro360:
mule!.... guy u go sabi lie oooo
This dude must be from Ondo town. Na so Afonja punna be o. if its a lie ask your people.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday / I Just Shift Her Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.