Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" (23868 Views)

Fugar Edo Residents Celebrate As Python, Their "Mother" Returns (Video) / Mexico Returns Ancient Yoruba Bronze Sculpture To Nigeria / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Champneys: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Omo dada.
Wa sho rire Mola!
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by AnanseK(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
My Flattino friends will be most confused. Honesty is not in their culture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by GEOANDSONS: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Good guu
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by bukkysam(f): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
wow God bless him
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by StarUp: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
This was one of the characteristics of the core northerners back in the good old days before Bokoboys infiltrated them...
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by gurunlocker: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
The only good thing about these guys is they are mostly contented with the little they have.... shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Aboguede(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Why 99% of the people who saw this news is crying in their hearts

God y I never see this ki tin na
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Paretomaster1:
May Allah bless you man....... Thank God for the painter it wasn't a flatron that found it...

By flatron,, u mean Igbo people Abi.. Stop it ooo, I don't like it..

Shun tribalism oo grin
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by mamdanju: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2020
This is normal here in the north. May Allah reward the young man with janatil firdaus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2020
kestolove95:
It can never b emeka

Emeka is an Igbo name.. What r u trying to say, kestodear

Pls don't start it ooo. Igbos are the most honest and faithful tribe when it comes to money matter

grin
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2020
I have found Northern muslims to be generally more honest. There was one whom I overpaid for a job he did on my construction site and he kept coming back to the site to wait for me to come so he could return the extra money. He said it was not his right so he would not take it, even when I insisted that he should have it. It is a true sign of piety that one does the right thing even when he thinks that only the God he believes in is watching and expecting no other reward.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2020
golddare:

They need to set up this guy, whether with a standard shoe making hub or scholarship. Be it hausa, yoruba, igbo deltans etc good people are everywhere.

I love delta people
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by PrinceGallant: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Don't judge a book by its cover.

Numbers of Lagosians have been brainwashed that every aboki is a potential boko haram, but alas, here is one who did not even agree to collect the appreciation. We continue to sin by despising those that deserve to be celebrated.

Well, Olohun ko ni je ki oloriburuku ba wa ni oruko je
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Patrioticman007(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
The Fear of Allah is true in the minds of true Muslims, his statement " I do am for Allah " was touching not even a reward of 5k, will make him change his mind. Truly Allah will reward him, don't be surprise tommoro you see him at the helms of national affairs. Op we need his name for records purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Imaboya2002: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
He is a good man
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by nengibo: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2020
BafanaBafana:
To some people from the lower half of the country, the aboki is a fool. To most people in the upper half of the country, its a normal thing
that was before bros, the current set of abokis in the south are not as honest as they used to be

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by SciLab: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2020
If na ewedu muslim man find that money. Na sara be that.

Ewedus are fake muslims. Kazeemu would have been in Iya monsuru's amala joint swallowing the money by now.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by azadus18: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Dis story really touch my heart'....
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by fk002: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2020
Average northerner is a very honest person. Only a few bad eggs among them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by RALPHOW(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2020
This is what religion is all about and not killing innocent people for the sake of Allah.
May the good Lord bless the good Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:
If na ewedu muslim man find that money. Na sara be that.

Ewedus are fake muslims.

Talking at integrity Igbo man too dey talk grin

4 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by zeestone99(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2020
I'm not surprised, when it comes to honesty and contentment,give it to the northerners.

We have some rogue ones too but very few.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Aboki99(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
The truth is the terrorist are a minority but because their waywardness is prone to sensationalism and politicisation,the media and politicians make them as though they are the majority who are truly peaceful and God-fearing. This is all with a view to achieving selfish ends of some vested interests at home and abroad.

JosephXavier:
When you see good deeds like this from Muslims you will wonder if it is the Quran they read that those terrorists also read abi dem dey read the New Testament of Quran

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by SciLab: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Talking at integrity Igbo man too dey talk grin

Ewedugerians get integrity? How ewedu person wey get 10 mouths go get integrity?

Ewedu man go swear Allah! Walahi! Olohun bam gbo! still dey blow lie with straight face.

Tufia!
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:

Ewedugerians get integrity? How ewedu person wey get 10 mouths go get integrity?

Ewedu man go swear Allah! Walahi! Olohun bam gbo! still dey blow lie with straight face.

Tufia!

Igbo Igbo my frnd grin
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2020
This post made me to remember when my elder bro gave one aboki cobbler shoe to Polish without remembering he hid 17k inside that shoe, because him like to de hide money anyhow for house, different areas,

Naso aboki use money jappa

So not all of them are honest

3 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by SciLab: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Igbo Igbo my frnd grin
Ewedu ewedu my brotherly. grin
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:
Ewedu ewedu my brotherly. grin
Hausa over Igbo anytime any day when it comes to trust of money
grin
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by bisten14: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2020
danvon:
This man is a fool

Modified: Instead of him to use the money to make his life better, it's people like this that make us believe poverty is voluntary

The guy would probably spend the 200k on his side chick
...and you think your comment make sense?
People up there are appreciating the Guy, you are spewing rubbish. Let him go and spend the in the Bar weting concern you?

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by SciLab: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Hausa over Igbo anytime any day when it comes to trust of money

grin

Hausa over Ewedu anytime when it comes Owo business. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadegesin Ogunoye Installed As Olowo Of Owo In Ondo / List Of Hausa Dialect / Why Do Indians Burn Their Dead Bodies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.