Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (56189 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nanatrendy(f): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:
In his eyes.... you are history. You went digging... how can you say you didn't expect to find dirt?... weren't you digging expecting to find something? Then you transformed to a digger... digging at every opportunity... and overreacting to your findings... no matter how small or innocent. Don't you think you were putting a strain on the relationship?...on the marriage? Some men can't stand drama and you are very dramatic... a drama queen. That's not what he bargained for... so basically... he's out. You seem to be the type who do not consider advice... but do things the way you see fit. Such people learn the hard way. Blame yourself for marrying someone because you were in love with him only. Younspilt the milk.... why be crying? My advice... get a mirror...look into it.
dude someone went digging and found out the husband had hiv and was not planning to tell her she found out in time and saved her life, someone went digging and found out the husband wanted to use her for rituals another person found out the husband was planning with side chick to steal her property. Gone are the days what you don't know won't kill you these days it will kill you and send you to hell because you will die with bitterness and unforgivness. An akan adage says the head of a human being is not like pawpaw that can be divided to reveal it's content, so ladies keep digging
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Originalsly: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Beey:

Oh give us a break.So catching a cheat who took vows with you & said till death do you part is now being over dramatic? So it’s okay for the man to go fooling around & the woman is supposed to give him a pat on the shoulder & congratulate him for a job well done? Digging for dirt or not, if he said during his vows that he’d forsake all others, then dirt shouldn’t have been found to begin with.Comments like yours keep re-victimizing women & make them feel as if they are out of their minds for wanting out of abusive relationships.By the way marriage is not alpha & omega.It’s not a trophy, we have many single women doing great things.I don’t know why you are trying to sanitize a demon in disguise by accusing the lady of being “over dramatic”. The days of our grandparents where they had to endure abusive relationships because they had no choice, those days are long gone.Wake up & smell the coffee.Women are more empowered now more than ever.Your comments wreak the hallmark of an abuser!

You and Nanatrendy are about on the same page... so one response. Marriage is not Alpha and Omega... it is not a trophy... many single women are doing just fine. Are you suggesting she should get a divorce? But at the same time you are saying if one takes the marriage vows then they must be kept. She also took the vows... so shouldn't she remain in the marriage and accept the better or worse? Emphasis on marriage vows is one of the main reasons why women get brutalized by their abusive husbands and remain until they are either murdered or die because of the prolonged abuse. But this is not a case of abuse... it is about infidelity. If you read her account.... she specifically stated she saw his true colours before the wedding.... that he was a cheat... but went ahead and marry him anyways... regardless of sound advice given to her.
She started digging.... so why would she be shocked.... shocked to find out he was cheating when she already knew he was a cheat? Is like watching National Geographic and seeing how lions prey on sheep. You now have a sheep and lock it in a pen with the lion and the next morning you are shocked... shocked to find the well fed lion sleeping with half of the sheep's lifeless body laying on the ground. She knew the nature of the beast... before she married. She is no different from sooo many women who knew the nature of the men they marry before the wedding... but went ahead with marriage anyway with the hope that their husband will change. At this point she needs to look at herself.... where she went wrong... the signs she missed... the advice she totally ignored... if she can't learn from her missteps then she is likely to repeat the same in the future.
On not days of old..... no doubt.... these are different times. We do things our way.... why on earth should we in this 21st century be looking before we leap into marriage? Let's just leap first and look after. That's what she did.
On the husband.... I just left him out of the conversation. Does that mean I support his actions? The conversation was about her... her situation.....and that's whybInput her under the spotlight.
My opinion of him.... he fall my hand. Right or wrong.... doesn't matter... in reality...most men cheat period. In reality... most women be digging/investigating to find dirt period.... the nature of man... the nature of women. The husband should've known better. Careless guy....scatter his family because of carelessness.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Rozaytee: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
idonhammer:
Akwuna

ur whoore of a mother
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Sarang(f): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mandelus:

Never believe you did wrong by reading your hubby chat... Both of you are one and there is no 2 .
Secondly don't mind this quote up here.
Thirdly all the things you desire him to do for you do it for him with time he will reciprocate it...
Fix a date with him
Cook his favorite.
Play with him... Ask him to please you if not he will not get his phone do it laughing.
Tell him you miss him if he is outside late (call or text).
Tell him you missed those moments you cherished while you where dating.
Secondly dress nice, mannered not like a LovePeddler but in modesty..
Kia he will see you as a mother if you will treat him as your grown up son.
Never take advice from a divorcees or widow ...

Lastly be his slave
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
rentAcock:
So long as he's not cheating on you, my dear don't think about divorce right now. I love big boobs; I have always been a boobs guy ever since my cousin allowed me to touch hers when I was 5yrs old. But my wife doesn't have big boobs. Do I look at girls with big boobs sometimes? Yes. But I only look and it ends there. I don't look in her presence either. But for what my wife lacks in breast size, she makes up in every other way and I can't imagine myself being married to anyone else.

Be strong, let him know how you feel and work on your marriage.
on to your signature, how much do you rent cocks? I urgently need one....thanks cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sarang:

Lastly be his slave
Nope always seduce your man in words, dressing even on phone or text... This is what guys do when dating but when married it work to foot the bills then the woman have to get his man back.
Ladies who do not do my bidding do not exist even if I want to end it I will manipulate you within seconds to say it and later when you come begging am already out.. seduce or be seduced
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by idonhammer: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
It takes one to know one..You just fine for nothing.

Rozaytee:
ur whoore of a mother
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by delishpot: 1:59am On Feb 24, 2020
hammerU:

I just wanted to add the bold of this advice below here for OP. It is from a woman and I really got hooked on it.

She should take both of them and be strong.

It's the regular advise women are given na. You have not said anything fantastically new.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2020
so cos person marry you, make he no admire the 50m ladies left in Nigeria bah? kukuma lock him up at home na, make him no see road again. you should check yourself madam, you're feeling yourself too much. at the beginning you made it sound like you did him a favour marrying you, den a friend told you about her cheating bf, bf o and you brought the mindset to your wedding, why do you still have friends dat do bfs??
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by SHOCK7(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Offpoint:
Your husband is a public díck, he's got passion for boobs and big nyanshes, you've approached him to addressed the issue but his dîck is "bizy body"....

My piece of advice, don't wait until he comes home and give you free STD...
And don't think of leaving him for now, look for your ex or find a new man who can chat dirty and send you his dîck pictures (Don't send yours, you can sort)

Intentionally leave your phone for your husband go through, if he saw it... His reaction should let you know your next steps.
Let him feel what you've been feeling too. If he wants divorce, divorce him... Bible support divorce if adultery is involved.

If he lays hands on you, drug him and chop his dîck off....

Thank you...

By the way, who says Messi is not a Goat?
Such terrible advice!
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by SHOCK7(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
You married someone you knew doesn't love you. Now you're suffering the consequences. For me, free that man and free yourself. Talmabout "boys will always be boys" stupid narratives like that is why y'all let men disrespect you. He brought up divorce means he clearly doesn't want anymore and there's nothing prayers will do. Its not like he is even in love with someone else, he's chasing multiple girls, even his FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND. Na dog you get for house. It will hurt you but you can't stay in that kind of marriage na. Men don finish? Shior
This is terrible advice, u most likely single !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.