Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (56809 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by MiseryIndex(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Most Men are cheats.Before u quote me know that I am a Man too.It all boils down to commitment and Trust.Sadly enough,Trust is a Myth nowadays.Pray to God to give u a honest spouse

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by fredopareto(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tips to successful marriage
1.prayer
2.Turn deaf ear
3.act like a blind person
4.in a marriage ..there is noting like I don't tolerate nonsense..
5.tolerance...etc
6.don't trust..otherwise ur hart might b broken...
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by mrdino(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mandelus:

Never believe you did wrong by reading your hubby chat... Both of you are one and there is no 2 .
Secondly don't mind this quote up here.
Thirdly all the things you desire him to do for you do it for him with time he will reciprocate it...
Fix a date with him
Cook his favorite.
Play with him... Ask him to please you if not he will not get his phone do it laughing.
Tell him you miss him if he is outside late (call or text).
Tell him you missed those moments you cherished while you where dating.
Secondly dress nice, mannered not like a LovePeddler but in modesty..
Kia he will see you as a mother if you will treat him as your grown up son.
Never take advice from a divorcees or widow ...

Op I suggest you follow this advice.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by sammugbes(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=Originalsly post=86866087]In his eyes.... you are history. You went digging... how can you say you didn't expect to find dirt?... weren't you digging expecting to find something? Then you transformed to a digger... digging at every opportunity... and overreacting to your findings... no matter how small or innocent. Don't you think you were putting a strain on the relationship?...on the marriage? Some men can't stand drama and you are very dramatic... a drama queen. That's not what he bargained for... so basically... he's out. You seem to be the type who do not consider advice... but do things the way you see fit. Such people learn the hard way. Blame yourself for marrying someone because you were in love with him only. Younspilt the milk.... why be crying? My advice... get a mirror...look into it. U very right, she would have just relaxed and enjoy her rship, nope she dug so deep now it's affecting her , don't divorce o, just try n cover what u dug with sand

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
rentAcock:
So long as he's not cheating on you, my dear don't think about divorce right now. I love big boobs; I have always been a boobs guy since my cousin allowed me to touch hers when I was 5yrs old. But my wife doesn't have big boobs. Do I look at girls with big boobs sometimes? Yes. But I only look and it ends there. I don't look in her presence either. But for what my wife lacks in breast size, she makes up in every other way and I can't imagine myself being married to anyone else.

Be strong, let him know how you feel and work on your marriage.
.. This your Pongolongo Head no sabi anything since you were 5 years old Except Huge Boobies abi ?

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
My phone has not been with me for few days. I switched it on today and discovered MTN 4G is now in my room and compound cheesy
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by DaddyRochie1642: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
From here I can Tell that OP is a Self centered and a very Entitled woman, all she thinks about is herself,

She says and I quote
"He doesn't tell me He loves me any more" ... Aunty do you even tell him you love him, from here I can already tell that you are a boring Wife,

God In Heaven Knows I'll Cheat On My Wife when I get married, i'll not allow those Younger Succulent girls to go Scot Free Once The Cross My Part grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Kiddllc: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
But u saw the signs early enough... always trust ur guts. I pray u scale through this sad
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Onbami(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mandelus:

Never believe you did wrong by reading your hubby chat... Both of you are one and there is no 2 .
Secondly don't mind this quote up here.
Thirdly all the things you desire him to do for you do it for him with time he will reciprocate it...
Fix a date with him
Cook his favorite.
Play with him... Ask him to please you if not he will not get his phone do it laughing.
Tell him you miss him if he is outside late (call or text).
Tell him you missed those moments you cherished while you where dating.
Secondly dress nice, mannered not like a LovePeddler but in modesty..
Kia he will see you as a mother if you will treat him as your grown up son.
Never take advice from a divorcees or widow ...

Seriously, You deserve a 10 bottle of cold beer.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Unrated900(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
You are just here complaining complaining complaining about him

How about your own wrong side

Please think twice

Before a man cheats on a woman or go wrong on her he must have found something wrong

Please be wise and call him to a seat at midnight

And tell him what’s happening

You will see he will bring out your wrong side of the story

Shalom sister

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by bekpo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
EJanni:
my dear op, don't mind this guy. You're right to check his phone. Don't you ever apologize for that. As long as you allow him to check yours.

My dear, u r d one in pain, u r d one in emotional trauma. Once u leave ur hubby, no one here encouraging u will b there suffering with u.

What u r going through in ur home, no one here is going through same with u. When u both hit each other, maybe u where d most hit and got d most pain, no one here encouraging u went through that with u.
If u r divorce, d consequential pain, hardship and embarrassment u will b going through, no one here will support u. Same people here encouraging u not to make ur home work will b d first to call u names and apportion blames on u for not making ur home work.

U r locky u r married, but those advising u here to leave, maybe r yet to marry. Then, why do u think they can proved to u a better advice.

Build ur home and change ur character vis-à-vis ur approach to issues. No home or marriage is devoid of crises but people endue and make it work.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by saintruky(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Barbash. Trash proper trash. What I see here is a woman with low self esteem. One who left concentrating on herself but looking for flimsy excuses
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by ozusteve: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dear baby girl,you need to grow up..give your husband some space and respect he deserves..Also do not choke yourself by monitoring him everywhere so that you won't bring heart attack to yourself and try as much as possible to keep ur people or third party in the marriage that just begun..
I've married for 11years but my wife and I never check each others phone for once,and wife is extra ordinary beautiful that some of my friend use to ask me how do I manage her..we had three kids, your see the first time I made love to my wife was an experience I will never forget..in short I was asking myself if I could manage this woman.. she wonderful everywhere.. then I made promise to myself not to monitor her as bring suggested by some of my friends then and all of them were waiting to see the end to the marriage even my bestman woe her but failed, my wife was bold enough to tell me and till today,my bestman is still apologizing..
Learn from us..you see first step is to stop check or monitoring his phone or side friends.Two... touch him in the wee hours and mount on him, start from the nipple to the dick then mount making sure you are wet..Third..wake before him and prepare hot water for his bath..prepare morning food... text him when he is away.. do not be too rigid..make yourself flexible enough to win him back.. cook good food before he returns..just take care of him then in the next two months come back here to tell us how you are fairing.. cherish your man, the best is in him...good Luck!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Baalejasper: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:
This is why I'm scared of marriage embarassed
I'm 25 and I don't think of marrying anybody

Please leave that man ASAP before it's too late

my sister leaving a man because of cheating is like leaving a country because of rain.....where rain no dey fall?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by femi4: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:

Aaah Kemi, ma sebe o
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:

99.9 % of men of today do and they even does

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Pray for him to change and to perish the idea of divorce.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by ZooOga: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
>>>. My brothers warned me that he is not going to treat me right but I just feel drawn to him.

needful info for other babes contemplating marriage. abeg, pls listen to your fam!
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:

Until you meet an extremely gentleman like me. I will never tell you to keep quiet when you are talking.

And plus including , I am not related to BuBu so , don't expect and kind of RUGA behavior from me.

Please you can give me a trial. Thank you and God bless you in need.

I mean indeed.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by theDEVILisHERE: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
it has nothing to do with discipline. It's only God's HELP that can help a man in that field, leave all these discipline talks, you will soon marry and I pray you become financially buoyant too so you can understand better

Money or not
A principled man remains a principled man
it is not about discipline cause will power is not sustainable
It's about principles, and this is personal code of conduct

A man lives by his principles cause it's his choice and not some none existed God to reward or punish him

Man is God and God is Man
So stop talking about God cause u are God urself (ie: if ur a black person)
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Makavelli25: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Your husby is ma homie We love breast in our side
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by sexdoll: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
The OP doesn't have big boobs. shocked
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by franchasng: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
EJanni:
opposite attracts opposite and that's nature. See, women were built to do more weird things than men but because they're too emotional and societal pressure, they seem to surpress a lot of things.
A man in my street one day beat his wife mercilessly, why? Because his wife was gushing after Van Vicker a Ghanaian actor in a movie that both of them were watching in their room. He was like, he never knew he married a wh...ore, blablabla.
Just film, film o.

That you do it, doesn't mean that's a norm.
Na you have your eyes look. Bros.

Good evening and have a lovely weekend.
The problem with women is they misunderstand or misinterprete attraction as love for fame, riches or luxury lifestyle.....the side-men women always droll for are mostly entertainment stars.....deep down their hearts (that's if they can be honest to accept the truth in their hearts), its not just about the man's looks but his position and fame, but to them, its about his looks but if they see a man looking hotter than the same star on the street, they won't even bath an eyelid.....theirs is forceful, men's own is natural....a man can admire a pretty looking street hawker even though he might be the Governor of the state. So the man is not just beating her because he admired Van Viker but he felt belittled because he know its beyond looks.....his wife is also falling for the actor's fame and popularity undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by bigiyaro(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
look and u shall find. madam carry wetin u find abeg, nobody send you.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by femalecobra: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Do u work? Can you provide yourself? Does he feel your life depend on him? If yes, sorry. Sit there.
If no...I don’t know why women still stress emotionally on men. Marriage is not the end of the world. Cry first and deal with your hurt maturely. Stare at men when with him equally, collect dick pictures, hangout with men. You don’t need to get intimate sexually but live life and enjoy yourself and tel him you don’t want to die of hypertension. In fact ask him how his time wit A and B went n jist him that u went out and had fun today...let him ask with who...”good girl syndrome MAYNOT work for all men, u wld just die of depression”.
Some men and most on Nairaland too have become so egocentric and feel it’s a woman’s place to make marriage work like that’s all there is to life.
You have to promise yourself u won’t make marriage make u depressed or hv BP in this life. Determine that in your mind before you marry.
Have a life and be capable of caring for u. It would limit the level of shit any man would take u as.
I tell men toasting me...if u cheat i wld Meet guys n equally feel goose bumps n stomach butterflies ....I won’t stop u....we would be enjoying ourselves together.....if u want to b faithful stay...if u already hv plans to be useless leave.

N I that earned me a faithful fiancée who was rather scared of his wife cheating as his ex cheated on him a month before their wedding.
he was so sure he would 95% stay faithful...although we ended up having other differences.

Ofcourse mistakes happens...but be with a man that when it’s a mistake, u wld genuinely know d devil stepped in....not one without respect for u.
And that’s why women must value themselves n not let society define us.....
It’s a personal decision to not give a Bleep about what society says

I am in support of making marriage work no matter the challenges and all BUT except infidelity....that thing pricks me...I didn’t play around when single n hv decided to keep myself for u...so if I marry n u tend not to value that....as the LORD LIVETH, it is a VOW I make, I wld live my single years in your house.
It’s that simple for me

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Amanda4life: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
hammerU:

Lasttime u said he will get better as he gets old.

Wat happened?

Wen?
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

You don't know that is when some men will even be happier.

Madam no longer cares.
Let me go and spend weekend with Ruth.

Story. You forget they jealous more

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by knowhowk: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
fredopareto:
Tips to successful marriage
1.prayer
2.Turn deaf ear
3.act like a blind person
4.in a marriage ..there is noting like I don't tolerate nonsense..
5.tolerance...etc
6.don't trust..otherwise ur hart might b broken...
Wowww U Nail it but Unfortunately the truth is bitter .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by joyandfaith: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
womanscorned:
Before I got married to my husband we had a kind of perfect relationship. I just thought he was the perfect guy. He always checked on me. I did feel like he was marrying me for ulterior motives and everyone else just thought so too. My brothers warned me that he is not going to treat me right but I just feel drawn to him. I thought he just really cared about me. He seemed different.

I introduced him to my dad and my dad asked if I was sure and yes at that moment I was. Then shortly before the wedding his true colors started to come out. I never checked his phone but then a friend caught her boyfriend cheating so I decided to just check it. Guys I understand people say that if you go looking you will find something but I actually don't really believe that why is there always something that is the main point. I checked his phone and found one boob pic and pics of his old exes. I was SO shocked. Honestly, I never thought I would find anything. He told me that he recently got his phone updated and the pic was a pic of a celebrity. But I was smarter than that I saw that it was actually an "Auntie" that sent the pic so basically one of his contacts. I was so shocked, didn't know what to do. I told my brother he told me to just pray and I did and I felt like he was still the one he apologized and assured me that he was going to change.

Fast forward to a few months later I see a girl's pic in his phone his good friend's girlfriend and he was commenting on her looks very gross-like. I lost it and we fought but he assured me it was just guy talk.

Then again I recently found him talking to his good friend about another girl's boobs and he never tells me he loves me any longer. Never really truly cares. He even brought up divorce if I wanted to do it. So I am just kind of stuck. I do want to get a divorce honestly if my parents and his would not get involved. But we have a child together. I am not sure what to do right now. Why would he do this to me? Why get married if you don't love the person. I understand that people say guys will be guys and locker room talk but if you don't love that person deeply and truly then why marry them and make a vow before God.

Now I don't know what to do. He is always so rude in the way he talks. I can't remember the last time he took me out and even if he did I am sure it would be a dry conversation. I think he really is just worried about what people say and not really losing me any longer. He has this thing where he wants to always look like a nice guy. So my question is if you were in this position how would you leave? Oh he also looks at my friends and claims he never was when it is pretty obvious. He drank a little and then started winking at my friend.

Most of the so-called perfect relationships are just like romantic movies. They are not real. Marriage does not change people and you cannot wait for people to change during courtship. If there are serious compatibiliy issues during courtship, please quit.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by ayodejisure: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:

Get Married first before you can advise a Married woman to leave her husband.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.